Forgive me, but I'm just a little stunned.
请原谅 我实在是太惊讶了
Over the past few years
在过去的几年中
your equilibrium has become a cornerstone of modern economics.
你的平衡理论 已成为现代经济的基石
Suddenly everybody likes that one. Yeah.
怎么突然间每个人都爱上它 是的
What about my work on other some such projects...
那我其它几个类似的 计划...
manifold embedding?
"符合嵌入" 怎么样?
The application of your bargaining problem
你的议价理论已经应用在
to F.C.C. bandwidth auctions or to antitrust cases...
联邦电信委员会的宽频拍卖 以及反托拉斯案件上...
Antitrust cases? Yes.
反托拉斯案件? 不错
I never would have considered that.
这我倒没料到
Have I just reached
我是否只是刚刚跨过
some level of honesty that borders on stupidity?
紧挨着愚蠢的正直的边界?
No, no, you haven't.
一点也不会
Because I wouldn't have thought of that.
因为我是想不到那些的
Shall we have tea?
进来喝杯茶好吗?
Oh, I don't go in there. I usually just...
哦 我不进去那 我通常只是...
take my sandwich in the library.
带者我的三明治 去图书馆
Come on, John. Let's have some tea. It's a big day.
来吧 进去喝杯茶 今天是你的大日子
Most commercially available brands of tea
绝大多数市场上 有的品牌茶
are not suitable to my palate.
都不合我的品味
I'm not...
我不是...
There are some northern Indian teas which are dense enough...
有一种北印度茶 足够浓...
I enjoy the flavor that they have...
我喜欢那种味道...
I have not been in this room for some many years.
我已经好多年没进来过了
I wonder what tea they serve.
不知道他们都有些什么茶
Well, thank you, young lady.
小姐 谢谢你