Hey, Nash?
嗨 纳什
You... you scared?
你怕了吗?
Terrified.
我被你吓呆了
Mortified. Petrified.
惊呆了 窘呆了
Stupefied by you.
而且是目瞪口呆
Now you ought best ring Alicia,
你最好打电话给艾丽西娅
or you're gonna get me... -I'll ring her.
否则... -我会的
in an awful lot of trouble.
我的麻烦可大了
Thanks, Professor. -Good-bye.
谢谢你 教授 -再见
Have a nice day. -Good-bye.
有个愉快的一天 -再见
Papers in hand, Mr. Beyer.
拜尔先生 功课一定要做
Professor Nash?
是纳什教授吗?
Can you see him? -Yeah.
你看得到他吗? -看得到
You sure? Uh-huh.
确定? 嗯哼
Positive? He's within your vision?
确实肯定? 他的确在你的视线中
Okay. Good.
那就好
Forgive me, I'm just always suspicious of new people.
请你别介意 对没见过的人我都有点戒心
See you next week, Professor. -See you next week.
教授 下礼拜见 -再见
So now that I know that you're real,
既然知道你是真的
who are you, and what can I do for you?
请问你是哪位 有什么事?
Professor, my name is Thomas King...
教授 我是托马斯·金...
Thomas King?
托马斯·金?
and I'm here to tell you
我来这是为了 告诉你
that you're being considered for the Nobel prize.
你被考虑成为 诺贝尔奖的候选人