Hello, I'm John Russell.
大家好,我是约翰·拉塞尔。
Let's continue our exploration of common words, phrases, expressions, and questions.
让我们继续探讨常见的单词、短语、表达方式和问题。
In recent lessons, we examined a polite way to get another person's attention by saying, “Excuse me.”
在最近的课程中,我们学习了用来引起他人注意的礼貌用语:“打扰一下”。
We have also explored how to ask questions about location with the question “Where is...?”
我们还学习了如何用 “.....在哪里?”来询问地点。
Now we should practice using them in an everyday situation.
现在,我们应该练习在日常情境中使用它们。
The good news is that you have a native speaker to practice with.
好消息是您有一位母语人士可以和您一起练习。
The bad news is that the native speaker is...me.
坏消息是,这个母语人士是......我。
Imagine you are in a train station.
想象一下你在火车站。
Get the attention of the employee in a polite way.
你要礼貌地引起工作人员的注意。
Ask about the location of Track D5.
询问D5号站台的位置。
Here is one possible way to deal with the situation.
这里有一种可能的解决方式。
You could say:
你可以说:
Excuse me. Where is Track D5?
打扰一下。D5号站台在哪里?
This combines a polite way to get attention as well as a specific question about a location.
这样既能礼貌地引起注意,又能询问具体位置。
Let's practice. Repeat after me slowly:
我们来练习一下。慢慢跟着我重复:
Excuse me. Where is Track D5?
打扰一下。D5号站台在哪里?
Now, let's ask the question a little more quickly.
现在让我们稍微加快提问的语速。
Excuse me. Where’s Track D5?
打扰一下。D5号站台在哪里?
Now, imagine you need to ask about the restroom.
现在,假设你需要询问洗手间的位置。
We can use the same structure, but use the noun phrase “the restroom” in place of “Track D5. ”
我们可以使用相同的句型结构,但用名词短语“洗手间”代替“D5号站台”。
So, you might ask,
所以,你可以问:
Excuse me. Where is the restroom?
打扰一下。洗手间在哪里?
That's all for today.
今天就到这里。
Keep up the good work!
继续努力!