手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 哈佛大学《幸福课》 > 正文

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第605期

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • OK. It's the majority. It's most people in the West that, who do that.
  • 很好 占大多数 几乎所有人都这样
  • I used to do that too. Until I found out about this research.
  • 我以前也这样 后来我读到了这项研究
  • When you have your email on, while you are doing work that requires concentration,
  • 当你开着邮箱 从事需要集中注意的工作时
  • it is equivalent to taking off 10 IQ points. 10 IQ points. Now
  • 等于智商减少10 整整10分
  • I don't know about you; but I can't spare 10 IQ points.
  • 我不知道各位怎样 但我可不能少10点智商
  • Now for comparison's sake, if you lose a whole night sleep, so if you haven't slept for 36 hours,
  • 作为比较 如果你一整晚通宵 36小时不睡
  • your IQ is reduced by the equivalent of 10 points. Another point of comparison:
  • 也等于智商减少10点 另一项比较:
  • if you smoke marijuana, if you smoke grass, your IQ's reduced by 4 points.
  • 如果你抽大麻 智商会减少4
  • So if you have-look I mean it's the choice-more fun, less IQ points.
  • 所以如果你…面临选择 是要找乐子 还是降低智商
  • Well but don't inhale. Now I hope you didn't record that there.
  • 但千万别吸毒 希望你们没录到前面
  • Here is the study. This was done in the University of London.
  • 伦敦大学进行过一项研究
  • The IQ of those who try to juggle messages at work fell by 10 points,
  • 上班时发短信的人 智商会降低10
  • the equivalent of missing a whole night sleep, and more than doubled 4.4 seen after smoking marijuana.
  • 与整晚通宵的人一样 抽大麻才4.4点 比这2倍还多
  • Look, nothing will happen if you switch off your email for 2 hours at a time.
  • 听着 如果你关邮箱2小时
  • Nothing will happen. Except for thing that will happen. You'll get another message saying,
  • 不会发生什么大不了的事 什么也不会发生
  • you know-the server may have been down or, so you are not sure you got my email.
  • 除了这种情况:你可能会收到另一条消息问:服务器是不是当了?你没收到我的邮件?


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。



发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。