So, I want you to stand up. Now, these words, I have a dictionary that I've written.
好的,你先起立。听着我说的话,我写了一本字典。
It's called Harvey English Dictionary: Words From the Hood. Wow.
它叫做“哈维英语字典”。哇塞
Now you are going to learn yourself something today.
你今天得学点东西,孩子。
Wow, a real dictionary. These are words that can get you through life in case you mess around and go down too far on that hill up at...
哦,真的是本字典。万一你捣蛋,在山上迷了路,这些词能让你战胜困难。
These are words that you are going to need to know.
我想让你了解以下这些词。
Let's go. Let's go already. Okay, let's go. You ready? Yeah.
开始吧,开始吧。好的,我们开始。准备好了?是的。
Spell libala. Libala.
请拼写libala。libala。
Language of origin, please.
请告诉我libala的来源。
Black people. Okay.
黑人。好的。
May I have the definition, please? Libala.
请告诉我定义。libala
If you keep spinning that thing around, you libala put your eye out.
如果你没完没了转那玩意,我就把你的眼珠子弄出来。
Okay. Libala. L-a-b-l-a. Labla. Yes!
好的,Libala。L-a-b-l-a. Labla。对了!
No, wrong. Don't worry about that. Don't worry about that. You can spell it several ways.
错了。不用担心,不用担心。拼写它有多种方式。
See, that's the beauty of the words I use.
看见没,如何使用才是一种美。
It don't matter how you spell it.
如何拼写不重要。
It's how you say it. That's wonderful. Listen to me. You ready for the next one? You ready for the next one? Yea.
重要的是怎么说。你很棒了。准备好下一个了吗?准备好了吗?是的
Enno. Enno.
Enno。Enno
See, let me use it in a sentence for you. Okay. See, there, you ain't eeno.
让我给你举个例子。好的,你没有eeno。
E-n-o. Eno. Is that correct? Yes. It's correct.
E-n-o。Eno,对吗?对了!
Wait. We just add another N. Enno.
等一下。我们多加了一个N,Enno。
Next word...fitna. F-i-t-n-a. Fitna. Boy. You, boy. Boy.
下一个词,fitna。F-i-t-n-a,fitna。太棒了你!
Now, let me tell you something.
听我说。
To really seal it, use fitna in a sentence.
最后,你得用fitna举个例子。
You going to hurt your head, but just try.
这会让你很头疼,但试一下吧。
Fitna spell a word. That means I'm going to spell a word. Yes. Yes!
Fitna,拼个单词。意思是说我要拼写个单词。对了!
Next word. Okay.
下一个词。好的。
This word right here is used by a lot of old people
下面这个词老人用的比较多,
because old people take whole sentences and blend them down into one word.
因为他们将整句话都融在了这个词中。
You ready? Yeah.
准备好了?是的。
The word is...setdatdareritedairdownair.
这个词是setdatdareritedairdownair。
Repeat that again. Stay with me now.
再重复一遍。靠我这边站。
Setdatdareritedairdownair. Setdatdareritedairdownair. That's it.
setdatdareritedairdownair, setdatdareritedairdownair。对了。
You want me to use that in a sentence? Yeah.
你想让我给你举个例子吗?好的。
Stop carrying that around and setdatdareritedairdownair. Yeah.
别拿着它来回走,setdatdareritedairdownair。
Look at this word. Turn around. I'm gonna help you out. Look at this word.
看一眼这个词,转过身去。我帮你一下,看一下这个词。
Look. See, you got to know this type of stuff. That's one word.
你应该知道它,它是一个词。
Now, in regular English, regular people would say, Set that there down there.
一般英语,普通人会说“把这个放在那里”。
But old people, they ain't got time for that, so they run setdatdareritedairdownair!
但老人没那么多时间,他们会说setdatdareritedairdownair。
That's the word. Wow.
这个词是这么回事。
Yeah, man. S-e-t-d-a-t-d-a-r-e-r-i-t-e-d-a--i-r...wow. Pretty long. I love you, man.
对吗,孩子。S-e-t-d-a-t-d-a-r-e-r-i-t-e-d-a--i-r,噢。真的很长,我喜欢你,孩子。
You my man. Come on over here, man. You my dude. Thank you. I love you, man.
来上这里来,好孩子。谢谢。我喜欢你,孩子。
Thank you, man, for being my dude.
谢谢你,好孩子。
Folks, make some noise for Akash. Bye! Bye!
为阿卡仕鼓掌!再见!