手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 密苏里州立大学《骑士与少女》 > 正文

骑士与少女(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第178期:《空暗女王》课本讨论(7)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • On page 229, somebody who watches this perhaps who is a historian
  • 第229页 看这个的人也许是一个
  • thinks that I gave you a brief history of Europe up to this time
  • 历史学家 认为我会对这个时期的欧洲历史来做一个简单的介绍
  • Merlyn gives it to you on the middle of page 229 of about 75 words
  • 梅林已经把介绍给你们了 在229页 大约用了75个字
  • He gives you a racial history basically talking about How one group after another has invaded
  • 他给了你们一个族群间的历史 基本关于一个个的族群是如何扩充领土的
  • the area we refer to as Great Britain and pushed people always to the west
  • 正是我们所说的英国人把其他人往西部驱赶
  • And so those people feel like they have lost out time after time after time
  • 而这些受驱赶的人感觉到他们失去了什么 随着时间的发展
  • and so we have this brief racial history
  • 我们便有了这一个简单的族群历史
  • Arthur says, you know, Hey this rather interesting Merlyn, that just seems like ancient history to me
  • 亚瑟王说 你知道 嘿 梅林 这非常有意思 就像一个古代故事发生在我身上一样
  • why the people still care?
  • 为什么人们还是会在乎它
  • Why our people are still carrying grudges?
  • 为什么人们还是怀有怨恨
  • And of course, that's the point
  • 而且这当然 是个关键
  • And he says Why are these people mad at us?
  • 他还说 为什么这些人会生我们的气
  • If the Brits were Germanic tribes,if the Anglos and Saxons beat them up,why are they made at us Normans,We didn't do that
  • 如果小鲱鱼是一个日耳曼人的部落 如果英国人和撒克逊人将他们打败 为什么是我们诺曼底人变成了怨恨对象 我们不会那样做
  • And he explains, Why I have already told you was that the Normans were also a Germanic group They actually, they wind up speaking French
  • 他解释道 我已经告诉过你 诺曼底人是日耳曼人的一支 他们 他们卷起法语狂潮
  • And so all of these traps, in fact the things whether They're east or west, whether they're French or German
  • 还有所有的这些陷阱 事实上这些事情是否 他们是东边的还是西边的人 是否他们是法国人或者日耳曼人
  • Are Germanic tribes so, all of these tribes became ending Germanic
  • 还是日耳曼人的部落 所有这些部落都使日耳曼人结束统治


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

On page 229, somebody who watches this perhaps who is a historian

第229页 看这个的人也许是一个
thinks that I gave you a brief history of Europe up to this time
历史学家 认为我会对这个时期的欧洲历史来做一个简单的介绍
Merlyn gives it to you on the middle of page 229 of about 75 words
梅林已经把介绍给你们了 在229页 大约用了75个字
He gives you a racial history basically talking about How one group after another has invaded
他给了你们一个族群间的历史 基本关于一个个的族群是如何扩充领土的
arthur.jpg

the area we refer to as Great Britain and pushed people always to the west

正是我们所说的英国人把其他人往西部驱赶
And so those people feel like they have lost out time after time after time
而这些受驱赶的人感觉到他们失去了什么 随着时间的发展
and so we have this brief racial history
我们便有了这一个简单的族群历史
Arthur says, you know, Hey this rather interesting Merlyn, that just seems like ancient history to me
亚瑟王说 你知道 嘿 梅林 这非常有意思 就像一个古代故事发生在我身上一样
why the people still care?
为什么人们还是会在乎它
Why our people are still carrying grudges?
为什么人们还是怀有怨恨
And of course, that's the point
而且这当然 是个关键
And he says Why are these people mad at us?
他还说 为什么这些人会生我们的气
If the Brits were Germanic tribes,if the Anglos and Saxons beat them up,why are they made at us Normans,We didn't do that
如果小鲱鱼是一个日耳曼人的部落 如果英国人和撒克逊人将他们打败 为什么是我们诺曼底人变成了怨恨对象 我们不会那样做
And he explains, Why I have already told you was that the Normans were also a Germanic group They actually, they wind up speaking French
他解释道 我已经告诉过你 诺曼底人是日耳曼人的一支 他们 他们卷起法语狂潮
And so all of these traps, in fact the things whether They're east or west, whether they're French or German
还有所有的这些陷阱 事实上这些事情是否 他们是东边的还是西边的人 是否他们是法国人或者日耳曼人
Are Germanic tribes so, all of these tribes became ending Germanic
还是日耳曼人的部落 所有这些部落都使日耳曼人结束统治

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。