我一看就知道了
I know so.
我亲眼看过威利·旺卡本人
I saw Willy Wonka with my own two eyes.
我以前在他的工厂上班 -真的吗?
I used to work for him, you know. -You did?
真的 -真的
-I did. -He did.
真的
He did.
我喜欢葡萄
I love grapes.
当然 当时的我比现在年轻很多啦
Of course, I was a much younger man in those days.
威利·旺卡原本在樱桃街 开了一家小店
Willy Wonka began with a single store on Cherry Street.
(二十年前)
但全世界的人都想吃他的糖果
But the whole world wanted his candy.
旺卡先生 -什么事?
Mr. Wonka. -Yeah?
旺卡巧克力糖不够卖了...
We need more Wonka bars...
巧克力鸟也没了 -鸟?
and we’re out of chocolate birds. -Birds?
鸟
Birds.
好吧 那就多做一点 来
Well, then we’ll need to make some more. Here.
嘴巴张开
Now open.
那个人是天才
The man was a genius.
他发明了一个新方法 做出来的巧克力冰淇淋
Did you know he invented a new way of making chocolate ice cream...
不放冰箱 也能好几个小时不融化
so that it stays cold for hours without a freezer?
甚至放在大热天的太阳底下 也不会融化
You can even leave it lying in the sun on a hot day, and it won’t go runny.
不可能啦 -但威利·旺卡做到了
But that’s impossible. -But Willy Wonka did it.