I know it.
我知道
Why didn't you ever tell me any of this?
你为何从不告诉我这些事?
I guess...
我猜...
I guess I just didn't want to feel any of it.
我猜我只是不想触景生情
I'm so glad we're here.
我很高兴我们来了
Me, too.
我也是
I wish we didn't have to go.
但愿我们不必走
Go where?
走去哪?
Back to London. My graduation concert. Any of this ringing a bell?
回伦敦呀,我的毕业演奏会 想起来了没?
Let's not go back.
我们别回去
Let's just get on a train and ride off somewhere.
我们就搭上火车随便到哪
Let's see. I've been playing violin for 16 years.
我想一下,我拉小提琴拉了十六年
I've been studying for 3 years. I'm about to graduate from one of the finest music schools in London.
唸书唸了三年,准备从伦敦 最优秀的音乐学校之一毕业
I think we should go home.
我想我们应该回家
You coming?
要来吗?
Yeah.
是的
What are you doing?
你要做什么?
Just a small surprise. Something you're going to love.
只是个小小惊喜,你会喜欢的
Okay.
好吧
I don't think there's enough time.
我想时间不够了
Don't be silly.
别傻了
Maybe we should go back to the apartment.
也许我们该回公寓去了
Come on. You said you've always wanted to do this.
快点,你说过你一直很想坐这个的
And you know why I haven't? Because I'm scared of heights.
知道为何没有吗? 因为我惧高
Baby, there's nothing to be afraid of. I'll be with you.
宝贝,没什么好怕的 我会陪在你身边