Okay, let's go.
好,走吧
Now will you tell me where we're going?
要告诉我去哪吗?
You said anywhere I want to.
-你说我想去哪都行的 -是的
So stop asking. Just enjoy not knowing what's going to happen.
那就别问了 只管享受未知的乐趣
Hang on a minute.
等一下
What do you think?
你觉得怎样?
If you don't want to stop here we can just keep going.
若你不想在此下车 我们可以继续前进
- But how did you even know that this was my... - You told me where you were from.
-但你怎么知道这里是我的... -你有跟我说过你是哪里人
I've never met your family.
我没见过你的家人
They've been busy.
他们一直很忙
I really want to see where you grew up.
我真的很想看看你成长的地方
I want to see where little Ian went to school and played soccer.
我想看看小伊恩 上学、踢足球的地方
Sorry, football, american.
抱歉,美国人是讲橄榄球
I want to see where you became the man I love.
我想看看你变成我爱的男人的地方
If you had something to hide, you shouldn't have said 'anywhere you want to'.
如果你有事想隐瞒 就不该说“想去哪都行”
I think I heard thunder. It's gonna pour.
我想我听见打雷 就快下大雨了
You do know it's raining, right?
你明知道会下雨的,对吧?
You're just trying to get out of this. Keep going.
你只是想离开这儿 继续走
Feed me soon or face the consequences.
快跟我说,否则后果自负
This was a lot steeper when I was a kid.
我小时候这里更加陡峭
They must have come in here with heavy machinery and flattened it out.
一定有重型机械来这儿铲平了
Unless you've changed.
除非你记错了
Me? Not possible.
我? 不可能
Are we going to that shack?
我们是要去那间小屋吗?
- No. We need to get to the top, so keep walking. - Yes, chief.
-不,我们必须到山顶,所以继续走吧 -是,老大
So what's at the top of 'Ian's magical hill'?
那“伊恩的魔法山”山顶有什么?
Nothing, really. Except the solitude.
没什么,真的,只有一片孤寂
Being away from everything. I'd go up there to read or think.
想远离一切繁杂时 我会上去那儿唸书或想事情
I felt safe there, at peace.
我觉得那儿很安全、宁静
It's definitely going to pour.
肯定要下大雨了
Pouring rain in England? Not likely.
英格兰下大雨? 不太可能吧
Come on.
快啦
No wonder you never took me to meet your family. They have a very small house.
难怪你不带我来见你家人 房子好小
Why didn't you tell me about them?
你为何不告诉我他们的事?
I'm always yapping about my friends and family, but you never talk about yours.
我一直聊到我的朋友家人 你却从没聊过你的
Sam, let's just forget about everything.
珊,我们别管一切了
You know... I just want to...
你知道...我只想要...
I just want to be here. With you.
我只想要在此 与你在一起
You really don't want to talk about your past, do you?
你真的不想谈你的过去,是不是?
The past doesn't matter.
过去并不重要