LESSON 69 THE RABBIT IN THE WOOD
第六十九课 灌木中的白兔
In a wood where beasts can talk
在野兽谈论的木丛里
I went out to take a walk.
我出去散步
A rabbit sitting in a bush
白兔坐在灌木中
Peeped at me, and then cried, "Hush!"
想我唧唧叫,突然喊道,安静!
Presently to me it ran,
跑向我
And its story thus began:—
它的故事刚刚开始:——
"You have got a gun, I see:
你有枪,我看到了:
Perhaps you'll point it soon at me;
你会把枪口指向我;
And when I am shot, alack!
当我被射中,呜呼
Pop ms in your little sack.
把我装进袋子
When upon my fate I think,
面对我的命运
I grow faint—my spirits sink."
我会变得苍白——我的精神没了
"Pretty rabbit, do not eat,"
不吃,小白兔
I replied,"the farmer's wheat:
我答道,不吃农民的小麦
If such thieving you begin,
如果你开始偷吃
You must pay it with your skin.
兔毛是你付出的沉重代价
Honestly your living get,
真诚享受你的所有
And you may be happy yet!"
你也会非常快活!