Phoebe:Hey, Lizzie.
你好,Lizzie.
Lizzie:Hey,WeirdGirl.
你好,怪怪女。
Phoebe:I brought youalphabet soup.
我给你带字母汤来了。
Lizzie:Did youpick outthevowels?
元音字母都挑出来了?
Phoebe:Yes. But I left in the Ys. 'Cause, you know, "sometimes y"... Uh, I also have something else for you. (She searches in her purse.)
是的,但我留下了字母“ Y”,因为,你知道,“sometimes Y”……我还带了其他东西给你。
Lizzie:Saltines?
咸饼干?
Phoebe:No, but would you like a thousand dollars and a football phone?
不对,喜欢一千美元和足球电话吗?
Lizzie:What? (She opens the envelope Phoebe has given her.) Oh my God, there's really money in here.
什么?噢,天啊,里面真的有钱。
Phoebe:I know.
我知道。
Lizzie:Weird Girl, what are you doing?
怪怪女,你在干什么?
Phoebe:No, I want you to have it. I don't want it.
没什么。我想给你。我不想要。
Lizzie:No, no, I haI have to give you something.
不,不。我得—我得给你点什么东西。
Phoebe:Oh, that's fine, no.
哦,好吧。不用了。
Lizzie:Would you like mytinfoilhat?
要我的锡箔纸帽吗?
Phoebe:No.'Causeyou need that. No, it's okay, thanks.
不用。你需要它。不,就这样,谢谢。
Lizzie:Please, let me do something.
请让我做点什么。
Phoebe:Okay, alright, you buy me asoda,and then we're even. Okay?
好吧,给我买听汽水,我们就扯平,好不好?
Lizzie:Okay.
好吧。
Phoebe:Okay.
好。