Aren't you the cutest?
真是个小可爱
You and that critter showed real grit today.
你和这个小东西今天真的很勇敢
We could use that critter. How about we trade?
这个小东西或许对我们有用 我们交换怎么样
I'll give you my harmonica for him.
我用我的口琴跟你换
Thanks, but Spot ain't for trading.
谢了 不过点点是不会拿来交换的
Come here, Spot. Come here.
过来 点点 过来
Your loss.
你的损失喔
That's a good one. Gonna scar up real good.
看起来真不错 以后肯定会是一条很棒的伤疤
That's nothing. Look at this! I run into 15 outlaw stegos.
那不算什么 看看这个 我碰到了十五只流亡的剑龙
They're all bigger than me and meaner than me.
他们都比我强壮 还比我凶残
What happened?
发生了什么
Fought 'em off, of course. Was winning, too.
当然是击退他们了 也赢了
Then one gets his dang spikey tail stuck in my foot and pulls!
有一只甩着他那长满尖刺的尾巴刺进了我的脚 然后又扯了出来
- Whoa. - Still can't feel my toes.
直到现在 我的脚趾都没有知觉
Which comes in handy when you're kicking piles of bull...
这可为你驱赶牛群 创造了有利条件啊
She's jealous.
她嫉妒我
Jealous?
嫉妒 才没有
Once a stampede of longhorns was coming right at me,
有一次 一群受惊的长角牛朝我冲过来
but my tail was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
但是我的尾巴被一块石头卡住了