I was dead for sure. So I chewed the dang thing off!
我以为我死定了 所以我把我的尾巴给咬断了
Who does that? Nobody does that! You're crazy!
谁有这个胆 没人敢这么做 你真是疯了
I'm surprised you don't have one right across your face.
我很奇怪你没在脸上留下一道疤
Butch, how'd you get your scar?
布奇 你的疤是怎么来的
I don't know if you're ready for that story.
我不确定你能否接受得了这个故事
I can take it.
我可以的
- Yeah. You got to tell him, Pa! - That's a good one!
- 你一定要告诉他 爸 - 这可是个好故事
It was 100 degrees in the shade.
当时热得连树荫底下都有一百华氏度
I walked for five days with no water.
我走了五天 没喝过一滴水
Then I saw it. A pretty pond.
然后我看到了一个小水塘
I bent down to take a drink,
当我弯腰喝水的时候
when these crocs launched out of the water.
突然间 一群鳄鱼冲出水面
One croc bit me on the face.
一条鳄鱼一口咬在了我脸上
Ain't no way I wasn't its supper except for one thing,
我即将要成为他们的晚餐 除了一件事
I wasn't ready for dying that day.
我那天可没打算要死
I bit one croc in half, tail-whipped the other,
我把一条鳄鱼咬成了两半 用尾巴横扫另外一条
and the last one...
而最后一条...
Well, I drowned that croc in my own blood.
我用自己的鲜血淹死了他
Whoa. - Dang!
哇哦 - 太棒了