手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第四季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第17集:本的妈妈来到城

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Gossip girl here,

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
What in the hell were you trying to do?
你到底想干什么
Get Ben out of prison, mom.
我只是想把本从监狱里救出来
What, by putting me in? The information about Ben
那就要让我进去是吗
in the affidavit can never get out, ever.
本的档案记录永远不能泄露
If you ever use that information about Lily,
要是你再利用莉莉的那些事做文章
I'll have you killed.
我会杀了你
I figured we could spend the rest of the day
我想剩下的时间
doing... whatever.
我们可以做些想做的事
Tonight he's thinking about a different girl,
今晚他在想着另一个女孩
and meanwhile, I lost my job, I failed a test,
而我丢了工作,考试不及格
and I'm in Brooklyn talking about it to Dan Humphrey.
还在布鲁克林向丹?汉弗瑞诉苦
I overheard this guy talking about you to an employee.
我无意中听到有人向一个雇员说起你
He said that you were responsible for a fire
他说对于你名下的一幢建筑发生的火灾
in one of your own buildings.
你负有很大责任
I've had that man's death on my conscience for 20 years.
这个人的死已经让我内疚了20年
Someone died?
有人死了吗
You're just upset because you lost your daddy's company.
你只是因为失去你父亲的公司而不甘
Brad, I'm sorry he dragged you into this.
布雷德,很抱歉他把你也牵扯进来
Let me buy you a real dinner.
让我请你吃顿丰盛的晚餐吧
I think I'll stay and hear young Mr. Bass out.
我想我还是留下来听年轻的拜斯先生说完吧
We'll get through this.
会没事的
You sound so sure, I almost believe you.
你说得真肯定,我都快相信了
They're ready for us.
他们在等你
I'll be waiting. Hmm?
我在这等你,好吗
Lily, this is assistant district attorney Vinson.
莉莉,这是助理地区检察官Vinson
He's going to be taking your statement.
他会帮你录口供
Whenever you're ready, Mrs. Humphrey.
汉弗瑞夫人,你准备好就可以开始了
They say Rome wasn't built in a day,
有人说罗马不是一天建成的
and yet what a difference a day makes.
但一天可以改变很多事
Hey. You coming down?
下楼吗
Mm, hot tea, Dorota,
啊,热茶,多洛塔
decaf, and one of my leafy green juices.
我要无咖啡因的,来杯绿叶菜果汁
Thank you.
多谢
B., you okay? You seem different. B
你还好吗,你好像跟平时有点不同
Hmm? I'm doing a cleanse.
有吗,我是在自我净化
No, I mean...
不,我是说
Oh. I'm fine.
哦,我很好
Being fired/quitting "W" was humiliating,
被《W》开除或者辞掉工作是很丢人
But it was also a wake-up call.
但也为我敲响了一记警钟
If Chuck and I are meant to be together,
如果恰克和我命中注定在一起
then I should trust that, and in the meantime,
我就该坚持相信
I want whatever's best for both of us.
任何是对我们两个都好的决定
Wow, that's very enlightened.
哇哦,很好
It's the leafy greens.
是绿叶菜果汁
B vitamins are excellent for cognitive function.
维他命B对认知功能很有帮助
Good, because I need your help.
很好,因为我需要你的帮助
Ben hasn't been returning any of my texts since we...
那天我们一起过夜,感觉很棒
spent the night together, and it was amazing,
但之后本就再也没回过我的短信
but it can't be a coincidence that he's suddenly avoiding me.
但他突然躲着我应该不会只是个巧合
Well, did you tell him you thought it was amazing?
那你有没有告诉他你觉得很棒
Well, I think I made it pretty clear.
我想我已经表现得很明显了
He is a guy.
他是个男人
You should march over there and make sure he knows.
你应该到那去,当面跟他说
And take a juice with you for the road.
顺便带杯果汁路上喝吧
Thank you. B., you really do seem good.
谢谢你, B你看起来确实不错
You're doing it again.
你又来了
Something is different about you.
你有点不一样
I have a sixth sense.
我有第六感
You have no sense.
你什么感也没有
You don't come to me with any complaints about anything.
你不跟我抱怨任何事情
You're too happy...
有点高兴得过头
Content. I'm worried you join cult.
你看起来太满足了,我很担心你入了什么邪教
I have found my center, that's all.
我只是找到了我的重心,就这样
But... just to reassure you, here's a complaint.
不过为了让你安心,就抱怨下吧
Why haven't you picked up my cocktail dress
你怎么还没准备好
for Chuck's party yet?
我参加恰克的酒会要穿的晚礼服
Charles Bass to see you?
查尔斯?拜斯先生要见您
Send him in.
请他进来
Let me guess.
我来猜猜
You were in the neighborhood,
你正巧路过
and you thought you'd stop by and gloat.
觉得应该进来拜访,幸灾乐祸一下
Oh, no. I came to see Raina. I guess she's not in yet.
哦不,我是来见蕾娜的,看来她不在
I wanted to invite her to a party
我想邀请她今晚来参加我的派对
I'm having at the empire tonight.
就在帝国大厦
My deal with Kidd closes tomorrow.
我和Kidd的交易明天就完成了
You're welcome to attend as well.
也很欢迎你来参加
Sorry. I didn't come to gloat.
抱歉,我不是来幸灾乐祸的
I've just always been a multitasker.
只是一直有点一心多用
Don't you worry. A victory lap might be premature.
你就不担心现在宣布胜利太早了吗
Why would I?
为什么要担心
Thanks for my invitation, Chuck.
恰克,谢谢你的邀请
And as for my daughter's schedule,
至于我女儿的行程安排
You might want to check with your buddy
你或许可以问问你兄弟
Nate Archibald.
内特?阿齐布尔德
They've been spending a lot of time together these last few days.
最近他们经常在一起
I see that's something else you aren't aware of.
看得出这是另一件你没注意到的事
Meaning?
什么意思
Your deal closes tomorrow,
你的交易明天结束
But you tell Lily I'll see you both tonight.
但你告诉莉莉我今晚去见你们
So I thought maybe we'd catch a matinee at the Ziegfeld
我想也许我们在去看什么
before heading over to blondies to watch Villanova
维拉诺瓦大学大胜圣母院队之前
whup ass on Notre Dame.
可以先在齐格菲尔德剧院看场演出
Sounds great, but... have you told Chuck about us yet?
听着不错,可是,你跟恰克说过我们的事了吗
We're an "Us"?
我们的事
I like you.
我喜欢你
But I don't wanna come between you and your best friend,
但我不想破坏你和你最好朋友的感情
even if that best friend is Chuck Bass.
即使那个人是恰克?拜斯
But...
但是
We haven't done anything yet, so you're free to pull the chute
我们现在什么也没发生
and walk away if that's what you want.
所以如果你就此打住也没问题
That's not what I want,
我不想停止
so I'll talk to Chuck today.
我今天会和恰克谈谈
In the spirit of full disclosure,
本着互不隐瞒精神
there's something you need to know about me.
你得知道一些关于我的事
My dad and I...
我爸爸和我...
We're Notre Dame fans.
都是圣母院队的忠实粉丝
Oh, no.
哦不
No, you can't be. What are you talking about?
不可能,你到底在说什么
Uh-huh. Guess... Kids are out of the question.
我想,我们不可能生孩子了
I can't believe I let you talk me
真不敢相信你能说服我去参观
into the Joseph Beuys exhibit after all.
约瑟夫?波依斯的展览
There was a great article in here on him. You should read it.
那有他很棒的作品,你应该看看
We should go over field trip procedures again.
我们得重温下实际路线
Oh, joy.
哦,真棒
Okay, I arrive first, survey the location
这样,我先去,考察下位置
in case there's anyone I know and scout out an exit strategy.
确保没有熟人,同时制定好撤退计划
You arrive at least 15 minutes later.
你至少15分钟后再过来
Plausible deniability. We just ran into each other.
合理的借口,我们只是碰到的
You're really big on plausible deniability.
对于编造合理的借口,你确实很在行
Has anybody ever told you that?
有人跟你说过吗
Do you wanna explain to someone why we went somewhere together?
你想跟别人解释为什么我们会一起出现吗
Ms. Blair?
布莱尔小姐
Uh... go through my bathroom into Serena's room.
穿过浴室,到瑟琳娜房间去
Come on.
快去
Is this really necessary?
有必要吗
Move it!
Dorota.
多洛塔
You scared me. What are you doing back so soon?
吓我一跳,这么快回来做什么
Oh, I forgot claim ticket. Who were you talking to?
我忘拿提货单了,你在跟谁说话呢
No one. Maybe your sixth sense is picking up voices
没呀,可能是你的第六感听到了
from the other side.
从异界传来的声音吧
You know what? I could use some fresh air.
这样吧,我想出去透透气
I will go with you to get the dress.
我和你一起去拿裙子吧
Let's go. Now.
走吧,快
"Daniel humphrey."
丹尼尔?汉弗瑞
Daniel humphrey!
丹尼尔?汉弗瑞
Let's go! Chop-chop!
走吧,快点
Hey. What are you doing here?
嗨,你怎么来了
I know I probably should have called first,
我知道应该事先打个电话的
but... you haven't returned any of my earlier calls,
但是,你都不回我电话
so I figured I'd just swallow my pride and stop by.
所以我就放下身段,登门拜访啦
Now would be a good time to give my pride a boost
你是不是该表扬我一下呢
and invite me in.
顺便请我进去
Uh... now actually isn't a good time.
呃,其实现在不方便
Ben?
What's she doing here?
她来干嘛
Uh... Serena, this is my mother, Cynthia.
瑟琳娜,这是我妈妈,辛西娅
Mrs. Sharp, I, um,
夏普女士
I'm Serena. It's a pleasure to meet you.
我是瑟琳娜,很高兴见到您
I wish I could say the same.
但愿我也能这么说
Ben?
Remember I told you Serena's friends with my roommate Dan.
记得我跟你说过,瑟琳娜和我的室友丹是朋友
I'm sorry. He's not here right now,
抱歉,他现在不在
But I'll--I'll let him know that you stopped by.
我会转告他,你来过了
So you didn't tell her about us?
你没和她说我们的事吗
No.
没有
Why not?
为什么
Sorry, S. Looks like your sweetheart's mom
抱歉, S看来你心上人的妈妈
is still a little sour.
有那么点难对付
Oh, thank you, Vanya. I just need to make sure
谢谢你了,瓦尼亚,我只是确认一下
that my Elie Saab dress is in there
今晚派对要穿的艾莉?萨博连衣裙
for the party tonight.
已经到了
Here you are, ma'am.
给您,夫人
Thank you.
谢谢
But when it comes to life's bitter pills...
但是说到人生的苦药
Is everything okay?
有什么问题吗
Yes, Vanya, thank you.
没事,瓦尼亚,谢谢
The hardest to swallow is a taste of your own medicine.
最难下咽的往往是你自己造就的苦果
I-I'm sorry.
对不起
I-I should've given you a heads up.
我不该这么跟你说话
She got here a few days ago.
但她来了有几天了
That's why I haven't been able to return your calls.
所以我都没有回你的电话
And here I thought I was being paranoid.
我想我是想太多了
Look, it's hard enough trying to explain to her
听我说,跟她解释为什么我没有
Why I haven't tried to clear my name.
想办法恢复名誉,真的够难了
If I--if I tell her that we're dating,
如果我再告诉她,我们在交往
she's gonna think I'm doing all this for you.
她会认为我这样做都是为了你
Her issue is with my mother, not me.
她要针对的是我妈,而不是我
You were able to win over my family and my friends.
你得到了我家人和朋友的认可
I just want the same chance.
我也想有同样的机会
Hey, how about we have lunch today,
今天中午我们一起吃饭吧
just the three of us at my place?
在我家,就我们三个
I'll talk to her.
我去和她说说
Someone who knows about Ben is trying to send a message.
一个知道本情况的人,在向我们传递一个信息
Subtle.
狡猾
It's Russell, I'm assuming. We spoke this morning.
我猜是拉塞尔,今早我们聊过
He told me our victory party was premature.
他说我们的庆功派对为时过早了
Well, if he knows, he'll use it to kill the deal,
如果他知道了,就会借此搅局
threaten to go public unless--
威胁我们公诸于世,除非
He's fishing. If he had proof,
他在等我们上钩,如果他有证据
he would've made that play by now.
不会拖到现在才搞这出戏
We need to shut down his lead, whoever it is.
不管是谁,我们得除掉他的幕后黑手
What about Ben?
那本呢
You don't think Russell could have gotten to him?
你不觉得拉塞尔可能已经找过本了吗
Well, I don't think so.
我不清楚
We seem to have resolved our issues, and--
感觉我们已经把问题解决了
I'd make sure if I were you. In the meantime,
如果我是你,我会再确认一下,同时
I'll try and find out what Russell's planning.
我也会想办法弄清楚拉塞尔的计划
Charles, I'm so sorry.
查尔斯,我很抱歉
Talk to Ben.
和本谈谈吧
So why did you wanna grab coffee with your old man?
怎么想到要和你老爸一起喝咖啡了
Do I need a reason?
需要理由吗
No, but you have one.
不,但你肯定有
I, uh, I need your advice,
我想听听你的意见
but I gotta keep the details vague.
但我不会跟你全盘托出
Oh, please, the vaguer, the better.
越简略越好
Keeps parenting a challenge.
保持为人父母该有的挑战
You ever hung out with someone but not been able
你有没有试过和某人相处
to tell anyone?
但不告诉任何人
You mean, hang out, hang out,
你是说,纯粹玩玩
or, you know, hang out, hang out?
还是约会
Oh, god, this was a bad idea.
天呐,真不该跟你说
What? That was vague. Well, for what it's worth,
什么,你说得很简略呀,不论如何
when Lily and I started hanging out again,
我和莉莉重新开始交往后
neither of us wanted anyone else to know.
我们都不想让别人知道
But friendship can be an excuse,
但是友谊可能只是个借口
a cover when there's something more you don't want to admit
因为有些事情你不愿承认
or you're too scared to explore.
或者你不敢去面对
No, no, no. I mean, there's no way.
不是吧,不可能呀
That... I mean, even the thought of that is...
单单这种想法,就让我觉得
Scary.
可怕
No, I mean, we're not even friends, I swear.
不是,我们根本算不上朋友,我发誓
We're not. Listen, why don't we, uh,
不是朋友,对了,不如我们
why don't we just turn this coffee into a lunch?
别喝咖啡了,去吃午饭吧
Oh, I thought you said you only had an hour
你不是说,一会儿还要去别的地方
before you had to be somewhere.
只有一个小时嘛
I did, not now I don't.
我不去了
Would you pick up the pace?
快点走啦
Sorry, I don't want to make you late to...
抱歉,我不想让你迟到
what exhibit is it again?
是什么展览来着
Joseph Beuys. Why?
约瑟夫?博伊斯,怎么
Maybe I could go with you.
也许我可以和你一起去
You don't even know who he is.
你都不认识他
He created term "Social sculpture"
他创造了"社交雕塑"这个词
To illustrate idea of art's potential to transform society.
来说明艺术能够改变社会这一观点
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
From Mr. Humphrey's "New york" Magazine
汉弗瑞先生的《纽约》杂志里有
I found in your room.
在你房间找到的
Just what are you implying?
你想说什么
Your new secrecy, calmness with Mr. Chuck,
你对恰克变得冷淡平静,躲躲藏藏
supporting Ms. Serena's new boyfriend,
还支持瑟琳娜的新男友
and last week,
上周
I find "Nova" Documentary in your netflix queue!
我发现你的网飞下载队列里有《新星》
What are you doing in my queue?
你看我的下载队列做什么
You and lonely boy are having affair!
你和那个寂寞男孩搞暧昧
We are not!
才没有
We have gone to a few things together.
我们只是同伴
It started over the holidays. It's no big deal.
从假期开始就一起共事了,没什么大不了的
No big deal? We have to tell ms. Serena.
没什么大不了的吗,我们得告诉瑟琳娜
We will do no such thing.
不行
I am not friends with Dan Humphrey.
我和丹?汉弗瑞不是朋友
And to prove it, I will happily skip the beuys exhibit
为了证明,我很乐意推掉博伊斯的展览会
and leave him hanging. I would rather shop anyhow.
放他鸽子,我宁可去逛街
So come on. Let's go. First stop, Chlo?
走吧,逛街去,先去珂洛伊
Well, thank you for the tour, Serena.
谢谢你带我们参观,瑟琳娜
Good thing you're serving lunch.
还好你准备了午餐
I'm hungry after all that walking.
走了那么多路,我饿了
Mom.
妈妈
I'm just trying to joke. I'm nervous.
我只是想开个玩笑,挺紧张的
I'm not used to being in a place like this.
我不太习惯来这种地方
So I thought I would keep things simple for lunch.
我觉得午餐就吃点家常便饭吧
Most people's favorite pizza in Manhattan is John's,
曼哈顿人大多都喜欢棒约翰的披萨
but I've always been partial to Joe's.
可是我却一直偏爱乔家披萨
I'm, uh, lactose-intolerant.
我有乳糖过敏症
Oh, my gosh. I'm... i'm so sorry.
天哪,对不起
Salad it is, then?
那就吃沙拉,行吗
Here you go.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm sorry. This is, um...
对不起,是
About school, and I forgot the iced tea,
学校,我忘记拿冰红茶了
so I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hey, mom, can we talk later?
妈妈,咱们能待会儿再谈吗
This will only take a minute.
给我一分钟就好
Why are you whispering?
怎么这么小声
Ben and I are having lunch with his mother.
我和本还有他母亲在吃午饭
His mother? Serena, Charles and I think
她母亲,瑟琳娜,查尔斯和我都认为
that Russell Thorpe knows about Ben and is gonna use it
拉塞尔?索普知道本的事了
to sabotage Charles' deal.
他想趁机妨碍查尔斯的收购案
I hate to ask this, but I need to make sure
我不想问这个,但是我必须确保
that Ben hasn't told anyone about the affidavit,
本没有和别人说过保证书的事情
that he hasn't had a change of heart.
也没有想要改变主意
No, no, no, of course he hasn't.
没有,当然没有
But I'll talk to him. I'm sure everything's fine.
我待会儿跟他说,我保证会没事的
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, uh, someone's here. Um, will you call me
有人来了,你跟他谈完之后
after you speak to him?
能给我来个电话吗
Yeah, of course.
当然没问题
I know you don't wanna speak to me,
我知道你不想见我
but Serena won't return my calls,
但是瑟琳娜就是不回我电话
and she told her doorman to tell me she wasn't home
她告诉门卫说她不在家
even though I saw that she was on "Gossip girl."
虽然那会儿我在"八卦天后"上看到她了
Can you blame her?
你有什么资格怪罪她
It's about ben.
是关于本的事
So... if you haven't already guessed,
你肯定已经有感觉了
Serena and I are more than just friends.
现在我跟瑟琳娜不只是好朋友
You think I don't know?
你以为我不知道吗
Why do you think I came to New York?
你觉得我为什么来纽约
How'd you figure it out?
你怎么知道的
It doesn't matter. What matters is that you're giving up
那不重要,重要的是远离她
any chance of getting your life back for her.
开始你的生活
I knew you were gonna say that.
我知道你又要这样说了
Because it's the truth.
因为这就是事实
And you don't see it, but you're caught in a trap.
你看不到真相,是因为你身陷其中
You wanna be the kind of man that Serena Van der Woodsen
你可以成为配得上瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的人
could be with. You could do that.
你可以的
But not without clearing my name and getting my record expunged,
但这就意味着要洗清冤屈,恢复声誉
which I can't do without destroying Serena's family.
而这么做等于就是在毁掉瑟琳娜一家
You can only lose here, Ben.
你不能再失败了,本
Mom...
妈妈
I think I left my purse upstairs.
我记得我把手提包落在楼上了
Please, uh, tell Serena that I said good-bye.
请转告瑟琳娜我先走了
You were right.
你说得对
This is a much better idea than spending the day
佯装自己喜欢某个德国艺术老师
pretending to like some German pedagogue of art.
还不如购物有意思
I'm gonna shop until you drop.
我要一直购物,直到你受不了
That could happen at any time.
我随时都有可能倒下
Go to Ralph Lauren. Have them pull everything in my size.
去拉夫?劳伦,把我能穿的衣服都找出来
I'll meet you there.
待会儿那里见
But, please, my--I'm beginning to lose feeling in my fingers.
但是,我的手指已经没有知觉了
Well, then go to Cafe Boulud
那就去布鲁咖啡店等我
and get us a table. We'll have lunch.
占一张桌子,我们在那吃午饭
I thought you were on cleanse.
我还以为你要跟他保持距离
Excuse me?
打扰了
Why aren't you at Mona meeting me?
你怎么没在莫娜等我
I decided to grab lunch with my dad instead.
我打算去和我爸一起吃午餐
Why aren't you at Mona meeting me?
你怎么没在莫娜等我
I'm standing you up.
我就知道你不会去
Ah, well, apparently, great minds think alike.
是啊,真是英雄所见略同
But I had good reason.
但是我是有原因的
And I would love to hear that reason,
我很乐意听
but my dad is gonna be out any second,
但是我爸随时都可能到
and I haven't scouted an exit strategy for you, so...
可我还没想出退出对策呢,所以
We are not done here.
我不会就此罢休的
Yeah, we are.
我也是
Why would a friendship based on fight
为什么一场友谊因战争而起
suddenly end in flight?
却又突然因战争而终结
They say we only run from the things that truly scare us.
都说,大家总是逃避真实的恐惧
Hey, I was watching you this morning, man.
我今早看你
You looked good.
状态不错啊
Thanks.
谢谢
I was, uh, just leaving. What's up?
我要走了,怎么了
I'm looking for Raina.
我要找蕾娜
I thought you might know her schedule.
我想你可能了解她的行程
Or are you going to stand there and lie to my face?
还是你要当着我的面撒谎
Look, we're just hanging out. Okay? That's it.
我们只是一起出去,仅此而已
I guess the Archibald charm wasn't as rusty as you thought,
我猜阿齐布尔德的魅力可比你想的要大
unlike the knife in my back.
还好不是落井下石
I talked you up to her like you asked me to.
我按照你的话,跟她说了
She wanted nothing to do with you.
她不想跟你再有瓜葛
Don't sugarcoat it.
别来那套
I like Raina, all right? And she likes me.
我喜欢蕾娜,她也喜欢我
I didn't mean for it to happen this way, but it did.
我不知道事情会这样发展,但是事已至此
I'm sorry. What else can I do?
很抱歉,我能怎么办
There is one thing.
有一件事
Did you come all the way to Brooklyn
你专程来到布鲁克林
just to yell at me? 'cause that's really not necessary.
如果就是为了跟我吵架,那就大可不必了
Yes, it is. Dorota saw your "New York" Magazine
就是为这个来的,多洛塔看到了你的纽约杂志
and accused us of having an affair.
认定我们有一腿
That's why I stood you up.
这就是为什么我没赴约了
So you mean because we were sneaking around,
所以你是说,我们刚才鬼鬼祟祟
She assumed we were covering something up? Can you believe it?
她认为我们有意隐瞒什么,你能相信吗
Well, only because my dad basically told me
只因为,我老爸刚才也跟我讲了几乎一样的话
the same thing. Look, if anyone else finds out about this--
听着,如果谁还发现了这事
They'll jump to the same conclusion.
他们就想当然会这样认为
God. I knew you'd be my social death, Humphrey.
天啊,我就知道你会毁了我的社交圈,汉弗瑞
I just knew it!
我就知道
No, you know what? It's gonna be fine.
不,你知道吗,肯定没事
We can make it fine. All we have to do is tell everyone
我们可以解决,我们只要告诉大家
that we've been hanging out. It's not gonna be a big deal
我们在一起就好了,如果我们小心行事
unless we keep making it a big deal.
就不会出什么事端
Right, which it totally isn't. You know, we should soften
是啊,无所谓,我们应该缓和一下事态
the ground, put out an anonymous post on "Gossip girl"
然后在"八卦天后"上发一个匿名帖
that some big secret is going to come out at Chuck's party.
说在恰克的派对上将有一个重大的秘密被揭露
That way, everyone will assume that some earth-shattering,
那样的话,大家就会以为有什么地球崩裂
huge scandal is eminent, like--
巨大的丑闻,比如
You getting traded for a hotel?
你的牺牲只为换取一间酒店
Or you raising Georgina's baby by a Russian mobster.
你替乔治娜和俄罗斯暴徒看孩子
We'll have successfully managed expectations,
我们可以顺利地预期大家的反应
and by the time our friendship is announced,
然后,到那时再宣布我们的友谊
it'll seem like nothing at all.
咱们的事就微不足道了
So we tell everyone tonight. Agreed?
所以今晚我们宣布消息,同意吗
Agreed. Oh, and... only I get to joke about the hotel.
同意,酒店的事只能当做一个玩笑
Still too soon.
还是太快了点
A few years ago, my stepmother perjured herself,
几年前,我的继母作伪证
and an innocent man went to prison.
一个无辜的男人进了监狱
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我这些
Because I believe your father already knows.
因为我相信你父亲已经知道了
And I think he's planning
我想他正打算
to use this information as leverage to blow my deal.
用这个事儿报复我,搞砸我的生意
How many times do I have to tell you?
我告诉你多少次了
He isn't like you.
他跟你不一样
Maybe not yet, but if I'm right,
也许现在还不一样,但是如果我说对了
he's about to cross the line.
他就太过分了
You can stop him, raina.
你应该制止他
But if you care about him, you'll do this.
如果你真的关心你老爸,你就应该制止他
I would never confront him based on your word alone.
我不会因为你的一面之词就怀疑他
I'm not asking you to.
我并没有强迫你
Hey, mom, thanks for coming. Lunch did not end well.
妈妈,你终于回来了,午餐不欢而散了
Serena, we need to talk.
瑟琳娜,我们得谈谈
What's she doing here?
她来这干什么
You need to listen to her.
你听她讲
No, I don't, and neither should you.
不,我不想听,你也别听她的
Vanessa, tell her.
瓦内萨,告诉她实情
When Nate's dad was in prison, was he attacked?
内特的父亲在监狱的时候,不是被打了吗
Yeah, and Nate was pretty upset about it.
是的,内特非常难过
Why? What does this have to do with me?
怎么了,这事和我有什么关系
Because the person who had him attacked was Ben.
是本袭击了他父亲
You're lying.
你骗人
I heard it from Ben himself.
本亲口说的
I overheard him telling Damien after Eric's party.
艾瑞克的派对后,我听到了他和达米恩说的
Just... get out, please.
请出去
Serena, you should be careful.
瑟琳娜,你要小心点
His sister made me think she was someone else, too.
他妹妹也让我觉得她不是那么简单的人
Darling, I think Vanessa's telling the truth.
亲爱的,我觉得瓦内萨说的是实情
Is it possible that you don't know Ben
有没有可能你实际上
as well as you think you do?
并没有那么了解本
Is it possible that he's talked to Russell?
有没有可能他已经和拉塞尔谈过了
Why would Ben care about Russell Thorpe?
为什么本会关心拉塞尔?索普
And if he wanted revenge,
如果他想报复
he would have gone to the police himself weeks ago.
几周前他就会去报案了
Besides, the affidavit proves what you did.
而且,保证书上就证明了你所做的事情
Wait a minute. You didn't destroy it?
等一下,你没把它给消毁吗
No. I-I thought I should hold on to it for safekeeping.
没有,我觉得我应该拿着它妥善保管
I mean, isn't that why you had it in the safety deposit box
我是说,一开始你不是也
in the first place?
将它锁在保险箱里的吗
Did Ben know where you kept it?
本知道你把它存放在哪了吗
Yeah, but you don't think...
知道,但你不会觉得
Where is it now?
你把它放哪了
Oh, my god.
天哪
It's gone. He took it.
不见了,他拿走了
Looks like the jury on Ben might be out after all.
看来本要接受好一番盘问了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜
Photo, Chuck?
合张影,恰克
Champagne, sir?
香槟,先生
Thank you. Thank you all for coming.
谢谢,感谢各位的莅临
As you know, my deal with Bradley Kidd
众所周知,我和布兰得利?基德的生易
officially closes tomorrow.
明天就正式结束了
As they always say, why put off till tomorrow
常言道,今天能开的宴会
a party you could throw today? Cheers.
为何还要推迟到明天,干杯
We're all set.
万事俱备
When I meet Russell in my suite, Raina will be in the kitchen.
我在套房里会见拉塞尔时,蕾娜会呆在厨房
As soon as she hears him blackmail me,
她一听到他勒索我
she'll confront him.
就出来与他对峙
Do you think that'll be enough?
你觉得就这样能成吗
The only thing that's more important to him than
对他来说维持和女儿的关系
ruining us is maintaining his relationship with his daughter.
比毁掉我们更重要
Have you spoken to Ben?
你和本谈过了吗
He hasn't returned any of my calls.
他一个电话都不回
Hopefully, he didn't hear the panic in my voice
希望他没听出我惊慌失措的语调
and is still coming here.
还会来这
I know I can talk him out of it.
我知道我可以劝他不要这么做
He just got turned around by his mother.
他只是受制于他的母亲
Well, I'm sure that's so, but if he's already
我相信是这样,但如果他已经
given it to Russell, then it's over.
将它给了拉塞尔,那么一切就都完了
I'm so sorry, mom.
很抱歉,妈妈
Ohh. Don't be. It's not your mistake.
不必抱歉,这不是你的过错
It never was.
从来就不是
He's here.
他来了
Hey. So... did you see the post on "Gossip girl"
你看"八卦天后"上的贴子了吗
about some huge secret coming out tonight?
说是今天晚上会传出一个惊天的秘密
Yeah, and I think I know what it's about.
看到了,我想我知道是什么秘密
You do?
是吗
Ben has the forged affidavit
本伪造保证书
that could put my mother in jail.
那足以让我母亲进监狱
We think that he gave it to Russell Thorpe,
我们觉得他把它给了拉塞尔?索普
who's gonna try to blackmail her and Chuck with it.
拉塞尔正想方设法勒索她和恰克
Oh, my gosh. S., I'm so sorry.
天哪, S很抱歉
Serena, hey.
瑟琳娜,嗨
Wow. Listen, I mean, it's really not that big of a deal--
哇,听着,这没什么大不了的
Impolite to interrupt, Humphrey.
无礼地打断一下,汉弗瑞
Look, you go talk to Ben, and I'll be here
你去和本谈,我会一直在这
whenever you need me.
随叫随到
Thank you.
谢谢
What's going on? Did you tell her?
出什么事了,你告诉她了
Now's not a good time.
现在可不是时候
Hey. Are you okay?
嗨,你还好吗
I know you took it.
我知道是你拿了
What?
什么
Don't. You knew where the affidavit was.
别装了,你知道保证书在哪
Just please tell me you haven't given it to Russell yet.
只要告诉我你还没将它交给拉塞尔
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
I heard your mother's speech today about how you couldn't
我今天听到你母亲的那番话了
have a life until you turned my mother in
除非你将我母亲供出去,背叛我
and turned your back on me.
否则你过不上好日子
I guess she convinced you.
我想她说服了你
After all this time, you still don't trust me?
经历了这么多,你还是不信任我
What do I need to do that I haven't done already?
我要怎么样才能证明我没那么做
Be honest with me.
对我坦诚相待
I have.
我有啊
Okay. Well, what about Nate's dad?
内特的父亲是怎么回事
I had that done, yeah.
我做过那事,是的
But do you know how many things
但你要知道在我蹲监狱期间
I haven't told you about my time in prison--
还有很多事都没有告诉过你
Things that I-I just wanna forget?
那些我想遗忘的事情
Look, I know what you were going through,
我知道你经历了些什么
but to have someone attacked--
但是去袭击某人
Do not tell me that you understand what I went through.
别告诉我你理解我经历了些什么
Hi. Lily? We haven't officially met,
嗨,莉莉,我们还没正式会过面
but do you know who I am?
但你猜得到我是谁吗
Let me hazard a guess and say that
让我冒险猜猜
I'm surprised to see you here, Mrs. Sharp.
我很惊讶能在这见到你,夏普夫人
Hey, Russell, good to see you.
嗨,拉塞尔,见到你很高兴
Oh. My friend has arrived. Good.
我的朋友已经到了,很好
Hello, Russell. How are you?
你好,拉塞尔,你好
Good to see you. Are you enjoying yourself?
很高兴见到你,玩得开心吗
Russell Thorpe. How do you, uh...
拉塞尔?索普,你怎么
Ben didn't steal the affidavit.
本并没有偷保证书
You did.
是你偷的
Mr. Thorpe contacted me and said that
索普先生和我联系说
if I could get Ben to turn on you,
如果我能让本供出你
then he could get Ben his life back.
他能让本的生活重回正轨
Of course, he wouldn't listen, but it didn't matter,
当然了,他没听,但没关系
because he'd already let it slip about the affidavit.
因为他无意中泄露了保证书的事情
Ben will never forgive you for what you've done.
本永远不会原谅你的所作所为
Well, as parents,
作为父母
sometimes we have to make those tough choices.
有时候我们别无选择
After all, isn't that what you told yourself?
再说了,这不也是你对自己的忠告吗
Hey, dad, I'm glad you're here. There's actually something
嗨,爸爸,很高兴你来了,有点事情
I need to... talk to you or tell you about.
我想和你谈谈,告诉你
Well, am I getting some details this time?
这次我能知道具体祥情了吗
On a need-to-know basis, but yes.
会告诉你基本情况的
Good, because I saw you talking to Blair earlier,
很好,因为早些时候我看见你和布莱尔谈话
and I just about had a heart attack.
我差点犯了心脏病
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, just how crazy it would be if your secret relationship
如果你和像布莱尔?霍道夫这种人交往
was with someone like Blair Waldorf.
真的会让人抓狂的
No, I know. I know. That would-- that would be crazy.
是的,我知道,我知道,是很疯狂
Um, Rufus, can I talk to you alone?
鲁弗斯,我能和你单独谈一下吗
Daniel, would you mind?
丹尼尔,可以吗
It's fine. It's, uh, it's nothing that can't wait.
好的,我可以等
Lily? What is it?
莉莉,怎么了
Nate. Hey.
内特,嗨
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
I was heading to the bar to meet you.
我正准备去酒吧见你
What are you doing here? You're looking for Chuck.
你怎么在这,你来见恰克
I am, actually, but...
是的,可是
You don't understand, and you can't be here.
你不明白,你不该留在这里
Chuck is on his way up with my father.
恰克和我父亲正在上来的路上
Come on.
过来
Is this quiet enough for you?
这里够安静了吗
I should talk to him alone.
应该让我单独跟他谈
No, this is my mess. Trust me, you're going to need me.
不,这是我的烂摊子,相信我,我会帮上忙的
Well, you called this meeting.
开始吧,是你叫我们来的
You didn't wanna wear that gift I sent you this morning?
你怎么不穿我今天早上送你的衣服
Orange is so your color.
橙色和你很相衬
I have guests downstairs.
有客人在楼下等我
And I have the nail for your coffin.
可我有足以置你于死地的证据
It's just a copy, of course.
当然这只是复印件
Perjury, obstruction of justice,
作伪证,妨碍司法公正
Bribery of public officials.
贿赂公职人员
Why don't we cut right to it?
有话直说吧
That I can do.
我当然要说
You sign over bass industries once and for all,
我要你永久转让拜斯产业
or I'll destroy you and your entire family.
不然我会毁掉你的家庭
I'm surprised you even have to think it over.
我很惊讶你居然还要考虑
I wasn't thinking. I was waiting.
我没有在考虑,我在等
For what?
等什么
For me.
等我
He was right about you,
他说的没错
this whole time.
一直都对
He was right.
他是对的
I'd follow her if I were you.
要是我肯定会去追随她
No. He signs over the company right now,
不,他现在就得转让拜斯产业
or you're going to jail.
不然你就要去坐牢
Maybe, but not because of you or anyone else.
也许是,但不是因为你或其他任何人
I called the D.A. ten minutes ago.
我十分钟前给地方检察院打了电话
Rufus is waiting in the car to take me downtown.
鲁弗斯在车里等着送我到市区去
Lily, you can't.
莉莉,你不能这么做
Once I go onord with the truth
一旦我公开真相
no one can hold this against us anymore.
就没人能抓住我们的把柄了
Just promise me one thing.
答应我一件事
Before Thorpe leaves here tonight,
今晚索普离开之前
tell that son of a bitch where he can stick it.
告诉那个混蛋这里不是他待的地方
Thank you for saving his legacy.
谢谢你拯救了我父亲的遗产
Bass industries isn't his legacy, Charles.
拜斯产业不是他的遗产,查尔斯
You are.
而是你的
Oh. You heard the lady.
你听见她说的话了
If that's all, I have guests downstairs.
要是没别的事,我要下楼去会客了
They can wait. Don't you even wanna know why--
他们可以等等,难道你不想知道
why I was willing to sacrifice my own daughter
为什么我宁可牺牲自己的女儿
just to destroy your precious little legacy?
也要毁掉你父亲那点珍贵的小遗产
Because Lily left you for my father.
因为莉莉为我父亲离开了你
I think you know me better than that by now.
我想你现在更了解我了
Did Raina ever talk about her mother?
蕾娜对你提起过她母亲吗
Careful, Chuck. When it comes to Bart Bass,
小心点,恰克,一切和巴特?拜斯有关的事物
seek, and who knows what you may find?
你都不能只看表面
Raina, wait up. Hey, wait. Talk to me.
蕾娜,等等,我们谈谈
I can't. You don't understand.
我不能,你不明白
Trust me. I do. And finding out your father isn't the person
相信我,我明白,发现自己的父亲其实不是
you grew up idolizing sucks,
那个一直崇拜的人,这种感觉糟透了
but it doesn't mean he loves you any less.
但并不表示他对你的爱会因此减少
Then what does it mean?
那么这表示什么
It means that he's human.
表示他是个凡人
Okay, and you have a chance, if you want,
好吧,现在你有个机会,如果你愿意
to get to know the real him-- the good and the bad.
去认识那个真正的他,无论好坏
What if I don't want to?
如果我不想呢
You do.
我知道你想
When I was a little girl, he was larger than life...
当我是个小女孩时,他比天还大
Like superman.
就像超人一样
Yeah, but doesn't it make you feel a little better
没错,难道发现他不是那样
to know that he wasn't?
没让你感到欣慰一些吗
You're smarter than you look, Archibald.
你比看起来聪明,阿齐布尔德
I get that a lot.
别人都这么说
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah.
You wanna go catch the game highlights somewhere?
有兴趣去看比赛吗
I just need to not talk about this for a while.
我现在不想谈这个
Yeah. That'd be great.
好主意
My mom just left. She's turning herself in.
我母亲刚走,她要去自首
D.A. Already called me to come down.
地方检察院已经通知我了
She told me it was your mother that took the affidavit.
她告诉我是你母亲偷了那份宣誓书
Never should've mentioned it.
我不该告诉她的
I just... didn't think she would do something like that.
我只是没料到她会那么做
But... I'm to blame for what happened either way.
可是,无论怎么说,我也有错
Pretty sure Damien's the one that went to Thorpe.
我敢肯定是达米恩告诉透露给索普的
Why would he do that?
他为什么那么做
I thought you told him last week you wouldn't cooperate.
你不是说你告诉他,不会指证我妈妈了吗
That's not exactly what I told him.
其实我不是那么说的
I got pretty physical with him a while back,
我揍了他一顿
and... I told him what I had done to the captain.
我告诉他我对内特父亲做的事
You ever have a dream that... feels so real,
知道吗,你做了一个如此真实的梦
when you wake up,
当你醒来的时候
You just wanna lie there with your eyes closed
你只想闭着眼睛继续躺在床上
to hold on to it?
留住那种感觉
I barely remember being a teacher at Knightley.
我都记不得自己曾经是Knightly的一名老师了
Being with you makes it feel real
和你在一起的感觉那么真实
because you remember.
因为你记得
I do.
的确记得
But maybe it's time for me to open my eyes
但也许现在该是梦醒的时候了
and let it go.
忘掉一切
You mean let me go.
你的意思是要放我走
I obviously have a lot to figure out.
显然我还有很多要弄明白的事
Well, that guy that I fell for at Knightley--
你还是我在Knightley爱上的那个人
You're still him.
你没有变
And I can see that even if you can't.
我看得出来,即使你没看出来
I don't know. Maybe one day, when you do...
我不确定,也许有一天你会发现
You're lying.
你在说谎
Believe me, I wish I were.
我也希望这是谎言
Because of your father, my wife is dead.
我妻子被你父亲害死了
No. I confronted my father about the fire
不,我父亲在世的时候
when he was alive.
我问过他关于那场大火的事
It was an accident.
那只是个意外
He owned up to the death of the security guard.
他承认那个保安的死是他的错
He never mentioned a woman.
可他从未提起还有个女人
Why do you think the security guard
那个保安为什么会在
was in the building?
那栋建筑里
He was trying to save my wife.
他当时想要救我的妻子
No one knows the truth, not even Raina.
没有人知道真相,就连蕾娜也不知道
She thinks her mother left me for another man.
她以为她母亲跟别的男人跑了
When my father died, we were in a good place.
我父亲去世了,而我们现在处于优势
You're trying to rob me of that.
你在试着击溃我
You'd say anything to hurt me.
你会挖空心思来伤害我
Perhaps. But I think you know your father well enough
也许吧,但以你对你父亲的了解不难想象
to believe that he was capable of deliberately taking a life.
他会为了自己的利益不惜夺去一条生命
I hope your stepmother enjoys rotting in jail,
希望你继母享受在监狱里发霉的日子
protecting the legacy of the great Bart Bass.
只为保护伟人巴特?拜斯的遗产
Yeah, I'll have the same.
给我来杯一样的
Lily turning herself in is already on "Gossip girl."
莉莉自首的消息已经被发到八卦天后上了
Looks like my fake post of big news turned out to be prophetic.
看来我的假新闻成了预言
This is gonna hit the upper east side
这件事会震惊整个上东区
like a hurricane.
就像飓风一样
Serena, Eric, Lily--
瑟琳娜,艾瑞克,莉莉
They're gonna need us now more than ever.
他们会比以往更需要我们
And not us. Dan and Blair-- individual entities,
不是我们,丹和布莱尔,两个独立个体
Two proper nouns separated by a conjunction.
一个连词分割了你我
Or a comma, if--if mentioned in a list.
如果在一个名单里,就是一个逗号
Which is rare, since we have nothing in common,
不太可能,因为我们毫无共同点
and are, in fact, opposites.
事实上,我们完全相反
The kind of opposites who do not attract.
不会相互吸引的反极
Most definitely not.
大多数情况却不然
No.
绝对不会
The world just wasn't ready for a Humphrey-Waldorf friendship.
大家现在还不能接受我们俩做朋友
It's been nice not being friends with you.
不和你做朋友的感觉真不错
Let's--let's not do it again sometime.
那我们以后也别再重蹈覆辙了
Hey, everything okay?
没出啥事吧
Shut it down.
取消吧
What?
什么
This.
这个派对
All of this--shut it down.
让这儿的一切,马上消失
Thank you for coming down, Mr.Donovan.
谢谢你能赶过来,多诺万先生
Mrs. Humphrey has signed a full confession
汉弗瑞夫人已经在口供上签了字
but has one demand she says is non-negotiable--
但她有个要求,而且没有商量的余地
that your record be expunged immediately.
那就是立即清除你的在狱经历
I'll be seeing to it personally.
我一定会亲自努力办成这件事
I know it doesn't make up for anything--far from it.
我知道这根本弥补不了什么,远远不够
But it's a start--
但对你来说这是个开始
a fresh start for you.
一个全新的开始
Thank you.
谢谢
Ben...
My daughter has a good heart--
我女儿心地很好
much bigger than mine.
她比我善良得多
And she cares for you.
而且她非常在乎你
I care for her, too.
我也很在乎她
I always will.
直到永远
If you don't mind my asking,
如果你不介意我这么问的话
you seem in pretty good spirits
我觉得你状态很好
for someone facing possible jail time.
即使是要进监狱了
Do you have kids?
你有孩子吗
A boy--Max. He's almost 8 months.
有个男孩儿,叫Max快满八个月了
Yeah, he does.
Well, my kids haven't smiled at me for a long time,
我的孩子们已经很久没对我笑过了
and tonight when I told my daughter
今天晚上我告诉我女儿
I was coming down here,
要来这儿的时候
she said she was proud of me.
她说她为我感到骄傲
And she smiled.
她还对我笑了
When we finish up , I'll wake a judge.
等我们弄完这个,我就去找个法官
I know our ties to the community.
我们与外界息息相关
We won't object to bail. It's a good thing
我们不反对保释
you've got an excellent lawyer. You're gonna need him.
好在你们的律师很棒,你们会用到他的
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
Hello.
你好
Will, what the hell are you doing here?
威尔,你在这儿干吗
Cece called me,
茜茜给我打电话
told me about, uh, Lily's situation.
说莉莉出事了
Cece called you?
茜茜给你打电话了
That's right. Jumped in a helicopter as soon as I heard.
没错,听到消息我就坐直升机赶过来了
Are Serena and Eric here as well?
瑟琳娜和艾瑞克也在这儿吗
No, they're not, and I suggest you leave.
不在,我建议你最好离开
I'm not the only one that remembers why you were run
大家都还记得你上次
out of town after your last visit.
为啥从这儿逃跑
I appreciate your concern, Rufus.
谢谢你的关心,鲁弗斯
Uh, I'll tell you what. I'll let Cece explain everything.
这样吧,我让茜茜向你解释
She's flying in as soon as she can.
她会马上赶过来
What?
什么
I don't think Lily quite realizes what she's in for.
我觉得莉莉现在还没意识到她现在的处境
It's, uh, time to circle the wagons, Rufus.
鲁弗斯,现在我们得齐心协力
That's what we do best.
这是我们最好的出路
What are you talking about? It was fouled.
你在说什么呢,明明犯规了
You call that a foul?
你说这是犯规吗
Maybe you're not as smart as you look.
也许你根本没那么聪明
See you upstairs?
我上楼等你
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
You weren't returning my calls.
你没回我电话
I was hoping you'd come back here.
我在想你可能会回这儿
I didn't want to leave without saying good-bye.
我想在离开之前跟你告别
I'm heading back to Chicago...
我要回芝加哥了
tonight.
今晚就走
I'm not coming with you.
我不会跟你走的
I know Lily turned herself in,
我知道莉莉自首了
but that doesn't change anything between us.
但这并不能解决我们之间的问题
I wasn't expecting it to.
我没抱这个幻想
I just hope one day...
我只是希望有一天
you can forgive me.
你能原谅我
You've grown into an amazing woman, Raina.
蕾娜,你长大了,而且非常优秀
You're strong, tough,
你坚强,能吃苦
and decent.
办事可靠
And even if you don't feel proud
即使目前你不再为
to be my daughter right now...
你的父亲感到骄傲
I've never been prouder to be your father.
我却因为有你这样的女儿感到无比自豪
You look more like your mother every day.
你越来越像你母亲了
Have you seen Blair?
你见布莱尔了吗
No. She left a while ago. I'm assuming she went home.
没,她刚走,可能回家了
Chuck, talk to me.
恰克,你得和我谈谈
My mom just turned herself in to protect you.
我妈刚去自首完全是为了保护你
Why'd you shut down the party?
你为啥要突然结束派对
Nothing to celebrate.
没什么好庆祝的
What are you talking about? The company is safe.
你说什么呢,现在公司安全了
You're about to be the head of your father's empire.
你将成为你父亲公司的掌舵人
It's what you've always wanted.
这不是你一直梦寐以求的么
What I wanted-- all I ever wanted--
我想要的,我只是
was to know him, for him to let me in.
想了解他,让他接纳我
He lied to me until the day he died.
可他一直到去世之前都在骗我
I need to talk to Blair.
我得和布莱尔谈谈
She's the only one who will understand.
只有她能够理解
Understand what? You're not making any sense.
理解什么,你在胡说八道
Chuck, maybe you should go upstairs and get some sleep.
恰克,要不你上楼睡会儿吧
I have to find her.
我得找到她
Well, I'll come with you.
好吧,我和你一起
The question of whether we can fight fate
我们是否有能力和命运抗争
will always remain a mystery.
是个未解之谜
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
But the bigger question
但更重要的是
is what happens when we stop fighting it?
当我们停止反抗的时候,一切又会何去何从
I don't know. Is Serena here?
我也不知道,瑟琳娜在吗
No. What's going on? Is everything okay?
不在,怎么了,你还好吗
I've been walking around the city all night
我整晚都在城里晃荡
with one all-consuming, paralyzing thought.
绞尽脑汁地想一个问题
"Why am I walking around the city
为啥我住在布鲁克林
when I live in Brooklyn?"
却在城里晃荡呢
What if my dad and Dorota were right?
如果我爸和多洛塔是对的
What if there's another reason
是不是真的有其他原因
we're keeping us a secret?
让我们一直保守秘密
Another reason like what?
什么原因
Plausible deniability?
存心否认
Blair, we kept us a secret 'cause we were afraid
布莱尔,我们一直不敢公开的原因
there was something more.
是因为害怕我们之间不只是友谊
You need to go back to Brooklyn.
你还是回布鲁克林去吧
Not until I know for sure they were wrong,
如果不能确定我的想法是错的,我不会走
that there is nothing between us.
我们之间真的什么也没有吗
I can guarantee it.
我保证什么都没有
But just so you're secure in that knowledge,
既然你觉得我们之间有什么
what did you have in mind?
那你是怎么想的
Just one kiss, then we can know without a doubt.
亲一下,一切都会水落石出了
I suppose that would work.
我觉得有可能
One kiss. That's that.
只是亲一下,就这样
One kiss, and that's that.
只是一个吻,就这样
So?
然后呢
So?
看着办呗
Oh, for crying out loud, Humphrey.
汉弗瑞,你搞什么名堂
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
swallow ['swɔləu]

想一想再看

n. 燕子,吞咽,一次吞咽的量
vt. 吞下,

联想记忆
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 标题,题目,航向
动词head的现在分词

 
secrecy ['si:krisi]

想一想再看

n. 秘密,保密,隐蔽

 
calmness

想一想再看

n. 平静,安宁;冷静,镇静

 
paranoid ['pærənɔid]

想一想再看

n. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似

 
revenge [ri'vendʒ]

想一想再看

n. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会
v

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的
vt. 固定

联想记忆
leverage ['li:vəridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 杠杆(作用,力量),举债经营 v. (使)举债经营

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。