You know that she's not going anywhere near my blood, right?
你知道我是绝对不会让她喝我的血的吧
I know. She doesn't.
我知道 她不知道
Kristin Stewart.God, was he obvious.
克里斯汀·斯图尔特 老天 这么明目张胆
These are all links to vampires?
这些都是吸血鬼的联系方式吗
Slater was obsessed, almost as much as me.
斯莱特偏执 跟我有一拼
What about that one? Cody Webber.
那人是谁 科迪·韦伯
We exchanged dozens of emails about Elijah.
我们通过电邮讨论过以利亚
I could call him.
我可以打给他
Tell him that we're trying to send a message to Klaus.
告诉他 我们想给克劳斯传个信
The doppelganger is alive,and she's ready to surrender.What?!
二重身还活着 她打算屈服了 什么
Oh, my God, I knew I recognized you.
天啦 我就说你看起来眼熟
Get him the message, please.
请他转达消息
What are you doing?I'm getting Klaus' attention.
你这是在干什么 我在吸引克劳斯的注意
If Klaus knows that you're alive,he'll find you and he'll kill you.
如果克劳斯知道你还活着 他会亲手杀了你的
Which is exactly what you wanted all along.
这就是你来此的目的
It's either me or my family.
要么我死要么我的家人死
So this whole charade was a suicide mission
所以你自导自演这次自杀行动
so that you could sacrifice yourself and save everyone else?
牺牲你自己 拯救所有人
Cody is on his way.And he really wants to meet you.
科迪已经出发了 他真的想见你