Ok. Now I'm leaving.
行了 我该走了
Wait. Um...No, no, no. Caroline,You have 2 seconds to come clean.
等等 不不不 卡罗琳 给你两分钟时间讲实话
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'd believe the whole innocent act a little bit better if I didn't know how good you were
要是不知道你多么擅长受托牵制别人
at providing a distraction on demand.
我可能真会相信你这套无辜表演
Where's Elena?I can't tell you.
埃琳娜在哪 我不能告诉你
You can't tell me? Are you kidding me?
不能告诉我 开玩笑呢吧
I'm sorry, but I I can't tell you.
对不起 但是我 我就是不能告诉你
Caroline, Elena was kidnapped,
卡罗琳 埃琳娜被绑架过
she could have been killed,and you're seriously not gonna tell me where she is?
差点儿被杀死 你真不打算告诉我她在哪吗
She's not in any danger.
她现在没有危险
I would not have let her put herself in danger.
我不会让她身陷险境的
Put herself in danger where? What do you
哪有险境 你到底
She's with Damon, isn't she?Eww. No.
她和达蒙在一起 是不是 没有
Then where, where is she?Listen. If you're my friend,
那她在哪 听着 你如果真是我朋友
like you've been pretending to be all day,then you'll tell me where she is.
像你今天一直假装的这样 那就告诉我她在哪
Stefan, I am your friend,
斯特凡 我当然是你的朋友
but I'm also Elena's friend, and I'm sorry,
但是我也是埃琳娜的朋友 对不起
but I'm not going to tell you where she is.
我不能告诉你她在哪
So how much of your little story is true?
你讲的到底有多少是真话
I have no reason to lie, Elena.
埃琳娜 我根本没必要撒谎
I have no reason to do anything but sit here and read and rot.
我没必要做任何事情 除了坐在这里 看书 等着腐烂
Ok, so you mean it's even partially true.
好吧 那么你说的起码有一部分是真话
That's the reason why you came back, isn't it?
所以你才回到这来 是吗
Because you wanted to be the one to hand me over to Klaus.
因为你想亲手把我交给克劳斯