You look worse.
你好像越来越严重了
I think we should take your temperature again.
再给你量一次体温吧
No need. It just dropped one degree
不用了,上一次量完到现在
since we last checked.
只降了一度
Well, that still puts you at 101.
那就还是有38.5度
Dead man found in an abandoned building.
一栋废楼里发现了死尸
Detective Bell has extended an invitation.
贝尔探员发出了邀请
Tea will have to wait.
茶等会儿再喝
This might be a good time to remind you
这种时候我貌似该提醒你了
that the NYPD doesn't actually pay you to consult.
纽约警局可没给你发顾问工资
Watson, you should know by now,
华生,这么长时间你该了解我了
boredom is far more dangerous
比起感冒发烧
to my health than any fever.
无所事事更危害我的健康
You look awful.
你气色真差啊
Well, at least I still have my eyes.
起码我的眼睛还在
That makes three of us.
咱们三个的眼睛都还在
No wallet, no I.D.
身上没有钱包,没有身份证
All we know is male,white,
我们只知道他是男性,白人
mid to late 40s, and the shots he took to the face,
年近50 脸部中枪
near-contact wounds.
两处枪伤挨得很近
Thought you could take a look before we wrap up the scene,
我想你可以在清理现场前来看看
but that was before I knew you were dying.
但我并不知道你都病得奄奄一息了
No shell casings, no skull fragments, no gray matter.
没有弹壳,没有头骨碎片,没有灰质
He was killed elsewhere, and then dumped here.
他是在别处被杀,然后移尸至此的
Yeah, tell me something I don't know.
说点我不知道的吧
A pig's orgasm lasts up to 30 minutes.
猪的性高潮可以持续30分钟
Hey, I'm not your mother, I'm not your nurse,
我不是你妈,也不是你的护士
but if you die of exposure out here,
但你要是因为在这着了凉而英年早逝
I'm pretty sure your father's not gonna send me my next check, okay?
我很确信你父亲就不会给我发工资了,明白吗
Comfortable shoes, but not tennis shoes.
鞋很舒适,但不是网球鞋
He was on his feet all day,
他一整天都站着
but he didn't have a job that permitted casual footwear.
但他的工作不允许他穿休闲鞋
You throw in the dry-erase marker stains on his fingers
从他手指上残留的马克笔痕迹
and the laser pointer in his breast pocket,
和他胸前暗袋里的激光笔
I'd say that he was a professor
可以看出他是个
of East Asian Studies who's been to Thailand
从事东亚研究的教授
in the last few weeks.
几周前还去过泰国
Ratty cotton thread on his wrist,
他的手腕上缠着烂棉线
it's a Sai sin bracelet,
是一种泰国的赎罪手绳
attached to one's hand when one enters
去过泰国佛寺的人
a Thai Buddhist monastery.
都会系上它
Designed to unravel and fall away over time.
只有时间够久才能磨断它
Judging by the wear and tear on that one
根据手绳的磨损程度
and assuming he kept a regular shower schedule,
并考虑到他会定期洗澡
I would say that he got it approximately ten days ago.
我猜测他是在大约十天前戴上它的
All right, I'll contact the local universities.
好的,我会联系当地那些大学
University... singular.
是"那所"大学,特定的一所
Garrison.
加里森大学
Why Garrison?
为什么是加里森
His tie, yellow and blue,
他的领带,黄蓝相间
the latter is a particular shade,
蓝色是个特别的底色
Garrison Blue, school colors.
是加里森的标志性颜色
All right, I'll contact Garrison.
好吧,我会联系加里森大学
Don't ask for Professor Trent Annunzio.
别找特伦特·阿农奇奥教授
I'm afraid he's quite dead.
恐怕他已经死了
I met Trent five years ago.
我是五年前认识特伦特的
He was teaching in Beijing, and I was his student.
他在北京教书,我当时是他的学生
I moved here for him. We married two years ago.
我为他搬到了这里, 两年前我们结了婚
Can you think of anyone
你能想到什么人
who might've wished your husband harm?
可能想伤害你丈夫吗
He was a professor, a normal person.
他是个教授,只是个普通人
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hello.
你好
Joanie, hey. It's me.
乔恩妮,是我
Liam?
廉姆
I'm sorry.
对不起
I feel I'm not being very helpful.
我好像没帮上什么忙
It's just, Trent was a good man.
只是,特伦特是个好人
No enemies.
没有仇人
Actually, Mrs. Annunzio, I find that hard to believe.
阿农奇奥女士,我知道这很难相信
He was... he was shot in one eye, and then the other
他被人... 在非常近的距离
at extremely close range.
用枪先后射中了两只眼睛
That's visceral, personal.
凶手对他恨之入骨
Not a natural way to kill.
这不是一般的杀人手段
Not unless you bore a grudge or were sending a message.
只可能是为了泄愤,或者传递某种信息
A message?
信息
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
Yesterday morning.
昨天早上
He had several classes, then a department meeting at night.
他有几节课,然后系里有个会要开
There have been many of late.
很晚才结束
Any idea what they were about?
你知道会议的内容吗
He never said.
他没有提过
Watson, we feared we'd lost you.
华生,还以为你走丢了
We're off to Garrison to speak with
我们要去加里森大学
the dead man's colleagues.
找死者的同事谈谈
Is it okay if I peel off for a little while?
我离开一会行吗
Off to Rikers? My eyes may be red,
去雷克岛吗,虽然我眼睛发红
but I can still read your caller I.D.
但我还是能看到你的来电显示
What is he, a friend in trouble?
他是谁,遇到麻烦的朋友吗
An old client.
一个老客户
Very well. I'll keep you apprised
好极了,我会发短信
as to our location via text.
告诉你我们的方位
Great.
好的
You were his teaching assistant, correct?
你曾是他的助教,对吗
For the last four years.
过去的四年一直是
His wife told us he had to work late last night.
他的妻子告诉我们他昨晚工作到很晚
Something about a department meeting.
是因为系里有个什么会议
He left here after his last class got out at 5:30.
他五点半上完最后一节课后就离开了
If there were a meeting, I would've heard about it.
如果有会议,我不可能不知道
Think maybe he lied to his wife?
可能他对妻子撒谎了
Or she lied to us?
也可能是她对我们撒谎了
Professor Annunzio was chair of the department.
阿农奇奥教授是系主任
May I assume that he had his pick
我想他有权
of the offices on this floor?
选择自己的办公室吧
It's interesting.
有意思
I'll be out here if you need anything.
我在外面等着,有事叫我
Sort of cramped for a department chair, huh?
对于系主任来说,这办公室小了点吧
Appointment book.
记事簿
Maybe it'll tell us what he got up to last night.
可能会告诉我们他昨晚干什么去了
Unlikely he would notate trips
他不可能用符号标注出
to an underground Chinese gambling parlor.
去华人地下赌场的行程
Excuse me?
你说什么
That's what he was doing last night.
他昨晚就是去了那里
I know you're just waiting for me
我就知道你在等我问你
to ask you why you think that.
为什么会这么想
Why do you think that?
那你为什么这么想呢
I'm glad you asked. It was the thirteens.
问得好,是因为那些"13"
His apartment was 13, his cell phone number ends in 1313,
他的公寓是13号,手机尾号是1313
and he chose this office, number 13,
他选了这间13号办公室
when he could have had the far brighter and more spacious
而他本可以选对面更大更宽敞的
office across the way, number
14. 14号办公室
Why? Because 14 is an unlucky number
为什么呢,因为14在中国的赌局中
in Chinese gambling.
不吉利
13, quite the opposite.
而13 则恰恰相反
Annunzio spoke fluent Mandarin.
阿农奇奥说一口流利的普通话
Surely he could talk his way into the mahjong
他当然可以自如地在唐人街的
or Pai Gow parlors in Chinatown.
麻将馆或牌九厅同别人交流
Maybe he's a gambler.
也许他是个赌徒
Doesn't mean he was gambling last night.
但也不代表他昨晚就在赌博
Did you not notice his underwear earlier?
你之前注意过他的内衣吗
Bright red boxers, hmm?
大红色的平角内裤
Customary for Chinese gamblers to wear red for good luck.
这是中国赌徒的习惯,穿红色代表好运
His clothes reeked of cigarettes,
他的衣服散发着烟味
but his teeth were bright white, not smoker-yellow.
但他的牙齿却很白,而非烟黄色
He was gambling, and he was gambling in a smoky room.
他是在赌博,在一个烟雾缭绕的房间里
Starting to think you're right.
我开始同意你的观点了
Mahjong tiles.
麻将牌
Those are different sizes, they're different colors.
它们尺寸不同,颜色不同
They're clearly from different sets.
明显不是来自同一副牌
Now, mahjong tiles come in pairs.
麻将牌都是成套的
Why would he hold onto one of each?
他为什么拿着单张的牌
Because these tiles aren't for playing.
因为这些牌不是用来玩的
They're membership cards to underground casinos.
它们是地下赌场的会员卡
Aren't you gonna ask me how I knew that?
你要不要问问我,我怎么知道的
Fine. Whatever.
好吧,不问就算了
When I worked Vice, poker clubs would give out
我在缉捕队工作过,扑克俱乐部
personalized chips to repeat customers
会给常客个性化的筹码
to reward loyalty and weed out cops.
作为奖励,同时也避免警察混入
Show these, skip the line.
出示这些,就可以进场
Chinatown Vice can tell us
唐人街缉捕队可以告诉我们
which parlors use which tiles.
每家赌场用哪种牌
Wow, you, you look incredible.
你真美
Yeah, well, you look terrible.
是啊,你可不怎么样
You're using again.
你又碰毒品了
What's the old saying,
老话怎么说来着
"Rehab is for quitters"?
真正能戒掉的就不用刻意戒毒了
What do you want, Liam?
廉姆,你想要什么
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
If by "help" you mean bail...
如果你的帮助是指保释...
I don't.
不是
You want to tell me what you did?
你要告诉我你做了什么吗
According to the cops?
警方的说法吗
Hit-and-run.
肇事逃逸
I don't think that I did it, okay?
我不认为是这样,好吗
What do you mean, you don't think that you did it?
什么叫你不认为是这样
I partied a couple nights ago, I passed out.
前几天晚上我去狂欢了,我喝晕了
I wake up in the morning, there's these two cops
早上醒来时,两个警察
banging on my door, saying that I ran a red light
撞开我的门,说我凌晨2点
on 2 a.m. in the morning,
闯了红灯
I clipped some lady's car and sent her to the hospital.
撞了一个女士的车,致使她进了医院
Why'd they think it was you?
他们凭什么说是你
Because somebody got a picture of my car speeding away
因为有人拍到了我的车飞驰而去的照片
and got the license plate and everything.
照片里能看到汽车牌照等等
It wasn't me, okay?
那不是我,好吗
Joanie, you know how bad
乔恩妮,你知道我对钥匙这些
I've always been with my keys.
总是丢三落四
I probably left them in the car.
我可能把它忘在车里了
Somebody saw it, took it for a joyride...
有人看到了,就开去飙车了...
Liam!
廉姆
Look, I think I would've remembered clipping someone else's car.
听着,如果我撞了人,我肯定会记得的
Not if you were blacked out, you wouldn't.
如果你喝醉了的话,你就不会记得的
Listen, all I'm asking is
听着,我只想请你
if you could just put in a good word with your friend,
在你那个地方检察官朋友面前
you know, the one at the D.A.'s office.
替我美言几句
You know what?
你知道吗
I know this isn't what you want to hear,
我知道你不想听这个
but I can't do it. I can't help you anymore.
但我不能这么做,我帮不了你了
I can't.
我帮不了
You treat all the guys you slept with this nice,
你对所有和你上过床的人都这样
or is it just me?
还是只对我
Just you.
只对你
Oh, good, you're here.
太好了,你来了
You can deal with him.
赶紧治治他吧
Everything okay?
没事吧
Spent the entire car ride yammering into a digital recorder.
他全程都对着一个数码录音机发牢骚
Something about the effect on tides on crime rates in New York.
念叨什么潮汐对纽约犯罪率的影响
I'm considering writing a monograph.
我在考虑写一篇专题论文
You should check his fever.
你应该检查下他的体温
I think he's hallucinating.
我觉得他产生幻觉了
How was your visit to the penal colony?
你的罪犯流放地之行怎么样
You sort your old client out?
解决你老客户的事了吗
Well, private information.
私人信息概不外泄
Huh. Well, Detective Bell has managed to acquire
贝尔警探拿到了
the addresses of three different gambling parlors.
三个不同赌场的地址
We determined Trent Annunzio was not
我们已经确认特伦特·阿农奇奥
in the first two last night,
昨晚不在前两个赌场里
so I'd say you're just in time.
所以你来得正是时候
NYPD.
纽约警察
Can we come in?
能进去吗
Can I help... with your old client?
我能帮到... 你的老客户吗
It's obvious his predicament is distracting you.
显然他的困境让你分心了
He isn't your problem.
不用你操心
No. But he and I are members of a very exclusive club,
是,但我们都是一个独家俱乐部的会员
the sober clients of Joan Watson.
乔恩·华生的戒毒俱乐部
Brothers, in a sense.
某种意义上,我们是兄弟
Is there any chance he's innocent?
有没有可能他是无辜的
He's not.
不可能
You in charge here?
你是管事儿的吗
Did he tell you he was not innocent?
他跟你说他不是无辜的吗
He shot up a few nights ago,
几天前,他半夜飙车
hit a woman with his car.
撞了一个女人
He doesn't remember because he blacked out.
他说不记得了,因为他喝得不省人事了
But not remembering something
但是不记得
doesn't mean you didn't do it.
不代表他没做
Nor does it mean you did do it.
但也不代表一定做了
This client crossed some boundaries.
这个客户经常越界
Abused my good faith on more than one occasion.
不止一次利用我的善良
If this is how he bottoms out,
如果这次事故能让他洗心革面
I have to let it happen.
那我必须狠心不去帮他
No one here speaks English.
这里没人会说英语
No, Detective, I don't believe that's true.
不,警探,我不相信
You. Uh, you recently applied bleach to this section
你,你最近对这块地板
of the floor, did you not?
使用了漂白剂,是不是
We both know that you understand me,
你我都心知肚明,你能听懂
just like we both know that you're not the janitor.
而且你也不是清洁工
You may have put that apron on,
你虽然戴着围裙
but you're still wearing Bespoke Italian shoes.
但却穿着意大利的定制皮鞋
I think you own this place,
我想这里是你的地盘吧
and if you do,
如果是这样
you need to communicate with suppliers, vendors.
那你就要和供应商,小贩等交流
You speak English.
你肯定会说英语
So... you recently applied bleach
所以,你最近用漂白剂
to this section of the floor and this section of the floor only.
清洗了这块地板,仅仅这一块
I would like to know why.
我想知道为什么
We had a drunk in the club.
有人喝醉了
He threw up there.
吐在那里了
On an area this large?
如此大的一片区域吗
And with such force you had to spackle the wall?
需要让你重新刷墙吗
I suggest you either stop serving
我建议你要么停止供应
that particular cocktail or you just admit
那种特别的鸡尾酒
that you had a shooting in here,
要么就承认这里发生过枪击
and you dugtwo slugs out of the wall.
而且你在墙里挖出了两颗子弹
Fine, let's let the video decide.
好吧,让录像告诉我们一切吧
What video?
什么录像
The one you recorded on that.
就是那个摄像机录下的影像
Holmes, that's a smoke detector.
福尔摩斯,那是个烟雾探测器
Positioned directly over a hibachi grill?
安装在炭火盆烤架正上方吗
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
That is a security camera designed
这是个看上去像
to look like a smoke detector.
烟雾探测器的摄像机
I subscribe to several personal security catalogs
我订阅了一些私人安保用品的目录
and I recognize the make and the model,
我认识那个品牌和型号
so...
所以
Would you like to take it from here, Detective?
警探,该你出马了
Show us the footage or you'll never
给我们看录像
deal another hand in this place.
不然你将在这里再无立足之地
Go get my computer.
去把我的电脑拿来
There's our man.
这就是受害者
And there's the man who shot our man.
而那个就是枪击受害者的人
Perp pulls a gun on the bouncer, pushes in.
一枪撂倒保镖冲了进来
"Give me all your wallets
把钱包都交出来
or I'll shoot your head off""
不然就打爆你们的头
No surprise, most do.
大部分人都很惊讶,而他没有
Save Professor Annunzio.
选中了阿农奇奥教授
He's frozen up.
他僵在那里
You might not want to watch this part.
这里你恐怕不会想看
I take it we have you or your people to thank
我想我得感谢你或者你的人
for dumping him under the Manhattan Bridge?
把他丢在了曼哈顿桥下吧
Hey, we were victims, too.
拜托,我们也是受害者
I'd like to see the other video...
我想看看另一份录像
the one where you see the gunman's face.
露出枪手面孔的那份
What other video?
哪来的另一份录像
Well, the hallway we came down was a good 80 feet.
我们走过的那个门廊有80英尺长
If the gunman had come in wearing a mask,
如果枪手是戴着面具走进来的
the bouncer would've had more than enough time to subdue him,
保镖完全有足够的时间阻止他
or sound an alarm.
或者拉响警报
But the commotion didn't start
但是在枪手走进俱乐部之前
until the gunman entered the club.
什么都没有发生
He must've come down the hallway, barefaced,
他一定是没戴面具穿过门廊
and then pulled the gun.
然后才开枪的
Yes, I know, you prefer to keep his face to yourself.
我懂,你希望只有你们知道他的长相
You probably have your colleagues searching for him.
你们的人可能已经在找他了
As we speak, you find him first, you get your money back,
正如我们所说,先找到他你就能拿回钱
and you get to exact whatever punishment you see fit.
然后你想怎么折磨他都可以
Blah, blah, blah... the video, please.
诸如此类,快把录像拿出来吧
Detective Bell, I give you Trent Annunzio's murderer.
贝尔警探,我们找到杀害特伦特的人了
Uh, maybe it's me, but to look at mug shots,
恕我直言,这些嫌犯照片
don't you have to take time to actually look at them?
不是应该花点功夫仔细看看吗
I am taking time.
我是在仔细看
In each case, I'm taking exactly the right amount
我在每个人的照片上都用了恰当的时间
to confirm that none of these men killed Trent Annunzio.
以确认不是他们杀了特伦特·阿农奇奥
Ugh, what-what is that? I asked for coffee.
这是什么,我要的是咖啡
Well, you asked for coffee, but you got tea.
你要的是咖啡,不过我买的是茶
No, I'm British... this is not tea.
我是英国人,这才不是茶
There's some traditional Chinese herbs in there.
里面放的是中国传统草药
I poked around the stalls in Chinatown while I was waiting for you.
我等你的时候在唐人街的路边摊买的
I found the ingredients for the same tea
我找到了我以前生病时
my mom used to make me when I was sick.
妈妈给我泡的茶
Well, all due respect to your mother,
那恕我直言
I would prefer something proven by a scientific method.
我宁可喝点经过科学论证的东西
The herbs in that tea have been proven scientifically
这茶里的草药被证实
to inhibit the movement of neutrophils,
对中心粒细胞有抑制作用
improve the function of protective cilia,
还有加强保护性纤毛的功能
and contribute to longer-lasting, more vasodilated erections.
还能保持更持久的勃起
By your mother?
你母亲证实的吗
Just shut up and drink it.
闭上嘴,喝掉就是了
What is that?
这是什么
That's the arrest report from your former client,
对你前任客户的逮捕报告
Liam Danow.
廉姆·丹诺
I didn't tell you his name.
我没告诉过你他的名字
You told me his crime, date of arrest, sex of his victim.
你说过他的罪行,日期以及受害者性别
Consciously or not, you knew I could put that together.
不管你是否意识到了,你知道我能理出头绪
I said I didn't want your help.
我说过不需要你帮忙
Well, I haven't given it to you yet.
我这不还没给你呢吗
I haven't even cracked the spine.
我都还没仔细看
I just thought you might want all the facts at your disposal.
我只觉得你也许想要获取所有事实
What for?
为什么
Well, it's rather difficult to give up on someone completely.
想要完全放弃一个人很难
Harder if you are a professional
如果你是个专业的戒瘾顾问
addiction counselor I would imagine.
那就更难了
I just thought you'd want to be sure.
我只是觉得你会想去确认
I finally found something in the photo system.
我终于在照片系统找到了点东西
Raul Ramirez.
劳尔·拉米雷兹
Served stretches in Sing Sing for rape and armed robbery.
曾因强奸和持枪抢劫在新新监狱服刑
ESU and a couple of our guys are heading over
紧急勤务小组和我们的人
to his place in Bushwick right now.
正往他在布什维克的住所赶去
This picture...
这张图
...doesn't look good for you, Raul.
似乎对你很不利啊,劳尔
These are the wallets you stole from the mahjong parlor.
这是你从麻将室弄来的钱包
We found them in your garbage.
我们从你家的垃圾箱里找到的
Oh, and of course,
对了,当然
there's this... Trent Annunzio's wallet,
这里有特伦特·阿农奇奥的钱包
covered in his dried blood.
沾有他的血迹
Hook, line,
顺藤,摸瓜
sinker.
你死定了
What if I give somebody up to you guys?
如果我供出别的人来呢
Get some sort of a special consideration or something?
能考虑给我点特殊待遇吗
Well, I guess that depends.
这个要看情况
Who you talking about?
你要供出谁
Guy who hired me.
我的雇主
You were hired to do what you did?
你是受雇做这些事的吗
Look, I get home one night last week, okay?
上周的某晚,我回到家
There's an envelope pushed under my door.
有一个信封从门下塞进来
I look inside.
我打开看了看
It's a thousand dollars in cash.
里面是一千块现金
All of a sudden, my phone rings.
突然,我手机响了
Guy on the other end says
电话那头的人说
he knows me from the neighborhood.
他在附近听说过我
Says he knows about my rap sheet, everything.
说他知道我的前科
Says he's got another nine grand for me...
接着又说他愿意再付九千块
If you kill Trent Annunzio.
只要你杀了特伦特·阿农奇奥
Not just kill him.
不仅仅是杀了他
Shoot him once in each eye.
要两眼各射一枪
Did he say why he wanted him shot in the eyes?
他有没有说为什么要射眼睛
Supposed to shoot him tomorrow night
我本该在第二天晚上
when he walked to his car from his office.
等他从办公室出来上车时杀他的
Thing is... been trailing him the past few days.
不过呢,我跟踪了他几天
Followed him into that gambling parlor.
跟着他进了赌场
Saw it was fat with cash.
发现那里有很多现钞
Figured if I saw him go in there again...
所以我想,如果他再去那里的话
two birds with one stone.
我就能一石二鸟了
Did you ever meet with this guy?
你跟那人见过面吗
He always just called or texted.
他一直只是打电话或者发短信
His voice was real scrambled up on the phone, too.
他在电话里的嗓音也处理过
Check my cell phone...
你们可以查看我手机
you'll see the pictures he sent me.
你们会发现他发给我的图片
Ramirez's story checks out so far.
目前看来,拉米雷兹说的是实话
Someone texted him that two days ago.
有人两天前发短信给他
Told him where Annunzio parked, too.
告诉了他阿农奇奥在哪停车
I'm guessing the guy who hired him used a disposable cell?
我猜雇凶的人用的是一次性手机吧
Yeah, prepaid burner.
对,预付费烧号机
Only calls incoming or outgoing were to Ramirez.
只跟拉米雷兹联系过
Okay, if this isn't random,
好吧,如果不是随机事件的话
who had it in for this guy Annunzio?
是谁想要杀了阿农奇奥呢
If it was the person who took this picture,
如果是拍这张照片的人
then it was a friend.
那就是他的朋友了
Or a family member, maybe?
或者是家里人
What?
怎么了
Um, no, it's just that
没什么
the bottom left of this photo,
只是在这张照片左下角
there's discoloration, there's a rectangle
有个污点,长方形的
where it's lighter.
那里要更亮一点
I must be sicker than I thought.
我比想象中病得重啊
I don't know how I missed that.
真不知道我怎么会没看到
Um, this is a reflection of a window
根据形状判断
judging by the shape of it,
这是一扇窗户的倒影
which means this is a photograph of a photograph.
也就是说,这照片拍的是一张相片
The original was under glass.
原相片上面有层玻璃
The frame cropped out.
相框被后期修图剪裁掉了
Well, there are a lot of framed photos at the house.
他家里里有许多装在相框里的照片
This wasn't taken at the house.
这张不是在他家里照的
See this shape?
看见这个形状了吗
Circle with a square inside it?
圆圈里有个正方形
That's a Chinese good luck charm that
这是一个中国的幸运符
Annunzio kept in the window of his office.
阿农奇奥把它放在他办公室的窗户边上了
So...
所以
if Ramirez is telling the truth,
如果拉米雷兹说的是实话
all we got to do is find someone
我们要做的就是找到
that had access to Annunzio's office
能进入阿农奇奥的办公室
and lives in Raul Ramirez's neighborhood.
并且住在劳尔·拉米雷兹附近的人
I know someone who fits that particular bill.
我认识一位符合上述特征的人
This is ridiculous.
这真荒谬
I-I've never heard of Raul Ramirez.
我从没听说过劳尔·拉米雷兹
He lives two blocks away.
他住在两个街区之外
Same block as your gym actually.
事实上,就跟你去的健身房在一个街区
How do you know where I go to the gym?
你怎么知道我去哪里健身
Your key chain.
你的钥匙链
Noticed it earlier when you let us into
之前你带我们进入
Annunzio's office.
阿农奇奥的办公室时注意到的
Might not have remembered it
如果不是那恶心的海蓝色
were it not for that hideous aquamarine hue.
我可能还不会有印象
Do you know how many people live here?
你知道这里住了多少人吗
Not that many who blamed Trent Annunzio
责怪特伦特·阿农奇奥毁了他们事业的
for destroying their career.
没多少人
We know that you applied for
我们知道你向伯克利大学
a full-time job at Berkeley.
申请过全职工作
Three week back, we know that Annunzio sent a letter
我们还知道,三周前阿农奇奥
to the head of the department.
给系主任写了一封信
"While Mr. O'Brien does exhibit
尽管奥布莱恩确实展现出了
a kind of Horatio Alger can-do spirit,
霍雷肖·阿尔杰式的敢做精神
the sad truth is his work is simply never developed.
但可悲的事实是,他的工作从来没有进步
I can not in good conscience recommend him."
我无法昧着良心推荐他
How many years did you work as Annunzio's T.A.?
你当阿农奇奥的助教几年了
Four, and...
四年...
I wasn't happy he sandbagged me,
我的确不满他在背后打击我
obviously, but...
这显而易见,但是
I didn't kill him.
我没有杀他
We found a draft on his computer, a letter
我们在他的电脑里找到了一封信的草稿
of complaint he started writing a few days ago
是几天前他向校园治安办
to campus security.
写的一封投诉信
You threatened to "Make him pay"
当你得知那封信后
when you heard about the letter.
你曾威胁要让他"付出代价"
This is Kafka-esque.
这真是有嘴都说不清了(Kafka-esque意为"卡夫卡式"的)
We're academics.
我们是学者
We write nasty letters to the Paris Review
我们彼此怨怼时
when we get mad at each other.
会给《巴黎评论》写些恶毒的信
We don't hire hit men.
我们不会雇凶杀人
Detective?
警探
You got a second?
能借一步说话吗
I'm gonna show you something which just found in the bedroom.
给你看个刚在卧室里找到的东西
There's pink in your cheeks.
你脸上有红晕了
You don't look clammy anymore.
你看起来不再那么病怏怏的了
I haven't taken your temperature or anything,
我没量你的体温什么的
but to the naked eye, you look better.
但就肉眼来看,你看起来好多了
Well, I feel better.
我是感觉好多了
Must've been a weaker flu than I thought.
这流感一定比我想象的要弱
Or the tea is working.
或者是茶在起作用
Got a burner phone.
找到了一支烧号手机
Mr. O'Brien,
奥布莱恩先生
how do you think Kafka would explain this?
你觉得卡夫卡会如何解释这个
I've never seen that before.
我之前从没见过这个
Really? Because we found it under your bed.
是吗,我们可是从你的床底下找到的
And it's only ever dialed one phone number,
而且这电话只打过一个号码
Raul Ramirez.
劳尔·拉米雷兹
This ties you to Raul.
这就把你和劳尔联系起来了
Excuse me, Captain?
不好意思,警监
This doesn't look good.
这看起来不妙啊
Whatever it is, can it wait?
不管什么事,等等不行吗
The guy's about to confess.
这家伙就要认罪了
I-I seriously doubt that.
我对此深表怀疑
I'm starting to think if he had anything at all
我开始考虑,他跟阿农奇奥的死亡
to do with Annunzio's death.
是否真的有关系了
We just found the phone that he used to contact Ramirez.
我们刚刚找到他联络拉米雷兹用的手机
Yes, but isn't the whole point of a burner phone
是的,但是烧号手机的特点
to "Burn" It after you've used it?
不就是用完之后会自动烧号吗
Why's he gonna hold on to it?
那他干嘛还留着它呢
Because he still needed to reach Ramirez.
因为他还需要跟拉米雷兹联络
Because he's an idiot... you're overthinking this.
因为他是个白痴,你想多了
Not everyone's a criminal mastermind.
不是所有人都是犯罪天才
Yes, true, but even so,
是的,你说得对,但是
he exhibited absolutely no signs of distress
当你的手下去搜他的卧室时
when your men went to search his bedroom, hmm?
他没显示出任何的紧张感
Now, even if he were stupid enough to hold onto the phone,
即使他笨到把手机留了下来
would he be stupid enough to forget that he'd done so?
他会笨到忘记自己干过这事吗
I don't know what you two are talking about,
我不知道你们两个在聊些什么
but you just missed the show.
但是你们错过了精彩的部分
O'Brien just confessed to everything.
奥布莱恩全盘招供了
Thank God for stupid people.
为了笨蛋们感谢上帝
He used to swip me on the 12th.
他12号时联系过我
Yes, that's right, I contacted him on the 12th.
是的,我在12号跟他联络过
And you told him where he could find Trent Annunzio?
然后你告诉他在哪能找到特伦特
Yeah, I told him where he could find Trent...
是的,我告诉他在哪能找到特伦特
You're still watching this?
你还在看啊
It isn't right.
这不对劲
He's giving no corroborative detail.
他没给出任何确实性的细节
He's just rephrasing the questions he's asked
他只是在以陈述句语气
in the form of statements.
复述提问
Mr. O'Brien, did you first attempt to construct
奥布莱恩先生,你最初是否企图建造
a massive robot to kill Trent Annunzio?
一台大型机器人以杀害特伦特·阿农奇奥
Yes, I first attempted to construct a massive robot
是的,我最初企图建造一台大型机器人
to kill Trent Annunzio.
杀害特伦特·阿农奇奥
You still don't think he did it?
你还是认为这不是他干的
Not sure.
不确定
What's all this?
这都是什么
These are Mr. O'Brien's bank statements, some mail.
奥布莱恩先生的银行结单和一些邮件
Anything and everything that Captain Gregson would
这是我今早离开警察局之前
give me access to before I left the station this evening.
格雷森警监能给我看的所有东西了
I was hoping that it would give me more insight
我本希望这些东西能让我进一步
into the man, but so far...
了解这个男人,但目前为止
Well, he certainly downloaded a lot of music.
他真是下载了不少音乐啊
Over a hundred songs last month alone.
光是上个月就超过了一百首歌曲
Almost exclusively bad.
几乎都是些烂歌
"My Heart Will Go On"
《我心依旧》
I have a good mind to let him rot.
我很想让他就这么烂掉
Hey, I wanted to talk to you about Liam.
我想跟你谈谈廉姆
My brother in track-marked arms?
我那位被捕的兄弟吗
Yeah. I took the file that you dug up,
嗯,我看了你找到的档案
the one with the details of his arrest.
就是写有他的被捕细节的档案
That's Liam's.
那是廉姆的
The damage would suggest a pretty major collision,
车的损坏程度显示碰撞应该很剧烈
but when I saw him, he didn't have a scratch on him.
但我见他时,他身上一处擦伤都没有
Now, if he'd been wearing a seat belt,
如果他是系了安全带
I would have seen belt burn on his neck and chest.
那他的颈部和胸部应该有安全带的瘀伤
If he hadn't been wearing one,
如果他没有系安全带
he would had a contusion
那他的头部
where his head hit the windshield or steering wheel.
撞击挡风玻璃和方向盘的地方就该有挫伤
He lives in Astoria.
他住在阿斯托利亚
There have been a series of joyrides there.
那里有一系列的飙车事件
The thief abandons the car afterwards,
小偷事后丢掉车辆
but strips and pawns anything of value.
但会拆掉并典当任何值钱的东西
The problem is, all of the cars the joyrider stole
问题是,那些飙车族偷来的车
were hotwired, Liam's was not.
都是短路点火发动的,廉姆的却不是
It says here the keys were found in the ignition.
这里提到车钥匙就插在点火装置里
He said he sometimes left them in the car.
他说他时常会把钥匙留在车里
Another discrepancy: nothing was stripped or stolen.
另一个问题是,没有任何东西失窃
You know what?
你知道吗
I gave Liam a Christmas present one year.
我送过廉姆一个圣诞礼物
It was a silver key chain pendant with a watch built in.
一个银色的钥匙链,吊坠上嵌着一块表
You think something was stolen after all?
你认为那个东西丢了
It looked expensive, but it wasn't.
那东西看起来很贵,但其实不值钱
Maybe the guy who stole the car couldn't tell the difference.
也许窃贼以为它很值钱呢
I would be remiss if I didn't point out
我必须要说
that Liam may have pawned it himself.
廉姆也许已经把那东西当掉了
We addicts are, as you know, not a sentimental lot.
我们是瘾君子,没那么多感情
Can I ask you something?
我能问个问题吗
How long were you working with Liam
你做他的陪护多久后
before you started sleeping with him?
开始和他上床的
Your disappointment in him
你那天对他的失望
the other day seemed a little... extreme.
显得有些... 强烈
Especially for an addiction specialist who has
尤其是对你这种戒毒专家来说
no doubt seen clients fall off the wagon before.
你们应该早就习惯有人戒毒失败了
And now to note the absence of a trifle
而且你还注意到
that you gave him years ago...
你几年前给他的礼物不见了
No judgment.
我没别的意思
Just curiosity.
只是好奇
I'm heading to Rikers first thing tomorrow.
我明天一早要去雷克斯
You okay without me for a few hours?
你一个人可以吗
I'm sorry, but I am confused.
抱歉,我不太明白
You think that Mr. O'Brien and I were having an affair?
你认为我和奥布莱恩有私情吗
These mix CDs,
这些CD
the ones with your name on them--
上面写着你的名字
I realized last night that they were made
里面的歌曲
entirely from songs purchased by Mr. O'Brien
都是奥布莱恩过去几个月
over the last few months.
从网上下载的
Almost entirely from love songs.
几乎全部都是他最喜欢的歌
Not the grandest of romantic gestures,
并不是多么惊天动地的浪漫手法
but still, it's not like he could afford
但还是很浪漫,以他助教的工作
expensive jewelry for you, not on a T.A.'s salary.
没办法买昂贵的首饰给你
You should have seen his face
你真该看看
when the police found the phone
他知道警察找到了电话时的表情
that connected him to Trent's murder.
那电话将他和特伦特的死联系了起来
He was stunned.
他当时很震惊
Probably because he had no idea
也许他并不知道这部电话
that the phone was in his home. Hmm?
会在他的家里,是吗
You put it there, didn't you?
是你放在那里的,对吗
I don't know anything about a phone.
我不知道什么电话的事
There's one thing that still puzzles me,
还有一件事让我很困惑
is why he confessed.
为什么他要认罪
I've been racking my brain.
我绞尽脑汁地想
I can only come up with two possible answers.
我只能想出两个原因
One, he thought you left it there by mistake
一是,他以为是你约会后
after a tryst, and you were planning
不小心落在那里的
to go back, retrieve it, dispose of it,
他以为你想回去找到它,扔掉它
having no idea that the police would recover it first.
只是没想到警方先找到了
Two, he's the ultimate sap.
二是,他是个超级大笨蛋
He realized that you set him up,
他意识到是你陷害他
but he loves you so much,
但他太爱你
he thought he'd just take the fall anyway.
他觉得索性就替你顶罪吧
Either way, he comes off looking a bit dim.
不管如何,他都前景渺茫了
Please, I'd like you to leave now.
我要请你们离开了
If you have something to tell us,
如果你有什么要说的
the sooner, the better.
越快越好
Not just for Brendan O'Brien, but for you.
不仅为了布兰登·奥布莱恩,也为了你自己
This is an old manual given to Chinese political police.
这是中国警方的一本手册
It teaches how to beat a suspect,
教人如何殴打嫌犯
but leave no marks.
却不会留下痕迹
He used these techniques to hurt me.
他用这上面的手段伤害我
And he also made me do things.
他还让我做别的事情
Sex things, horrible things while he taped them.
情色的事情,还将它们录下来
Let's say we believe you, Mrs. Annunzio.
阿农奇奥夫人,我相信你说的
That doesn't justify murder.
但这并不是杀人的理由
I had nothing to do with Trent's death.
我没有杀死特伦特
I don't believe Brendan did either.
我也不认为是布兰登干的
I... I can't explain how the phone that was used
我不知道那部手机是怎么
to contact Trent's killer got into Brendan's apartment,
到了布兰登的公寓里的
but I do know he would never take a life.
但我知道他不会杀人
Respectfully, Mrs. Annunzio, you've just told us
恕我冒昧,阿农奇奥夫人
that your husband was a sadist and a pervert.
你刚才说你的丈夫是个虐待狂加变态
Assuming that's true,
假设你说的是真的
why would we trust your judgment?
我们该如何相信你呢
Trent was not my husband.
特伦特不是我的丈夫
He promised to marry me when he asked me
几年前,他要求我和他来美国时
to come to America with him several years ago.
曾答应要娶我
But then when we arrived here, he went back on that promise.
但等我到了美国,他却没有兑现承诺
He knew I could not go to the police
他知道以我的非法身份
without revealing my status.
我不可能去警局告他
I could be deported.
我会被驱逐出境
And when did Brendan come into the picture?
你和布兰登什么时候在一起的
He came to the house one day to leave something for Trent.
有一天他来家里给特伦特送东西
And he found me crying...
他发现我在哭
and he held me.
他抱着我
And when the time was right, I was going to leave Trent,
我准备等时机成熟了就离开特伦特
and Brendan and I were going to marry.
和布兰登结婚
You told us that, um, you lied to us the other day,
你之前向我们说谎了
so why should we believe you now?
我们现在为何要相信你
The... the videos he made of me.
这里有所有的录像
He kept them all on this computer.
他一直保存在电脑里
There's even one in which he beat me.
有一个是他打我时录的
They were, they were all here!
原本都在电脑里的
Mrs. Annunzio, I think it's time
阿农奇奥夫人,你得和我们
we took this back to the station.
回趟警局
I don't really get it.
我还是不太明白
What exactly am I supposed to be looking for?
你希望我发现什么
Anything out of the ordinary.
任何一点蛛丝马迹
I'm sorry about what I said to you the other day.
我很抱歉那天和你说那些话
About you not treating me right.
说你对我不公平
It's fine. No, it's not fine.
没关系, 不
When I think about some of the things that I did, I just...
每当我想起我做过的那些事,我...
It makes you crazy. There are nights you wake up crying.
毒品让你变得疯狂,你在晚上哭着醒来
You wish you had it all to do
你希望重新开始
over again, you'd do it differently.
你希望改变自己
We've had this conversation before.
这些话你以前已经说过了
You've apologized to me before.
你也向我道过歉了
I know you feel sorry, because if you didn't, why say it?
我知道你很抱歉,不然你不会这么说
What I've never understood is why you don't put yourself
我不明白的是,你为什么不能让自己
in a position to stop apologizing to people.
不再需要向别人道歉
The key chain pendant, the one you gave me
那个钥匙链,你给我的圣诞节礼物
that year for Christmas, it's not here.
它不见了
You're sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
确定
Watson...
华生
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
Whose computer is that?
谁的电脑
It's Trent Annunzio's.
特伦特·阿农奇奥的
Borrowing it.
我借来的
Why?
为什么
Because...
因为
I strongly suspect that it may once have contained
我强烈怀疑这里面有
evidence that would prove Annunzio abused his wife.
阿农奇奥虐待妻子的证据
I thought the hard drive may have been swapped out,
我认为硬盘可能被取走了
but that doesn't appear to be the case.
但好像不是这样
You said this morning that she was the one
你早晨还说她就是
who hired Raul Ramirez to kill him.
雇佣劳尔·拉米雷兹的人
I did.
我说过
Then why are you looking for evidence to help her?
那为什么要找证据证明她的清白呢
Because, upon further examination of the facts,
因为,通过进一步的检查
I now have reason to believe that I was wrong,
我现在有理由相信我之前的推断是错的
and that in accusing her, I may have inadvertently positioned
如果指控她,就等于
the United Stated Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency
向美国移民及海关执法局告发她
to separate an innocent woman from her infant daughter
让一个无辜的女人和她尚在襁褓中的女儿
on a very permanent basis.
骨肉分离
That tea that you made the other day,
你那天泡的茶
could you make some more of it?
能不能再来点
I keep asking myself,
我一直在问自己
why would she tell us about her husband's brutality
如果她不是确信自己可以提供证据
if she wasn't absolutely certain
为什么还要告诉我们
that she could show us some proof?
她丈夫的暴行呢
You think someone wiped his computer for him?
你觉得是有人帮他清空了电脑
It's hard to say.
很难说
I haven't exactly been at my best lately.
我最近不在巅峰状态
Well, you were right about Liam--
但对廉姆,你是对的
that pendant I gave him,
我给他的钥匙链
it was stolen. He told me this morning.
是被偷了,他今早告诉我的
I spent the rest of the day visiting pawnshops in Queens
我在皇后区转了一天当铺
until I found it.
终于找回来了
The owner knew the kid who brought it in,
当铺老板说是个小孩去当的
so once the police find him, they're gonna let Liam go.
只要警方找到他,就会放了廉姆
Mm. Well done, Watson.
干得好,华生
Perhaps you should take the reins on the Annunzio case.
也许应该让你去查查阿农奇奥的案子
I didn't tell you the whole story.
我没告诉你实情
Liam's not an ex-client.
廉姆不是前任客户
He's just... an ex.
就是... 前任
You were romantically involved; you just weren't his companion.
你跟他是在恋爱,但你不是他的陪护
I met him on an ER rotation
我是在急症室轮班时遇见他的
back when I was still a resident.
那时我还是住院医师
Some lady got her purse snatched in front of him.
有个女人的钱包在他面前被抢了
He tackled the guy, the guy smashed his skull
他抓住了那人,那人用酒瓶
with a bottle and ran off.
砸伤了他的头跑了
I gave him 39 stitches.
我给他缝了39针
Was he already using?
他那时已经开始了吗
No.
还没
No, that came later.
那是后来的事
I hosted an intervention, I drove him to rehab.
我想帮他,送他去戒毒所
He was better when he came out,
他出来的时候好多了
but only for a little while.
但好景不长
Everything that followed is typically what follows.
接下来的事猜也能猜到了
A lot of lies,
他说谎成性
heartbreak.
我心灰意冷
Anyway, the upside was that
但也有好处
I learned a lot about how to deal with people like him.
我学会了怎么去面对跟他一样的人
So when I left medicine,
所以我离开医院后
companionship seemed like a pretty natural fit.
自然而然就做了陪护
It's the autopsy report on Trent Annunzio.
是特伦特·阿农奇奥的验尸报告
The ME found dried chrysanthemum
验尸官在他的胃里找到了
and mulberry leaf in his stomach contents.
干菊花和桑叶
Oh, those are both...
那都是...
Medicinal Chinese herbs. Yes, well aware.
中草药,很显然
This particular combination is used to treat eye pain.
这两味药放在一起专治眼痛
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
I may have done some research into the efficacy
我服了上次你给的草药后
of Chinese medicine after the herbs that you gave me
觉得有起色,就稍微
had a positive correlation with my recovery.
调查了一下中药的效用
Anyway, point is,
这不重要,重点是
this could hardly be a coincidence.
这不可能只是巧合
He was shot in both eyes
生前在治疗眼痛
while self-medicating for eye pain.
死时却被射中双眼
I noticed something back at his apartment.
我在他的住所曾注意到
There was a photograph of him and his students.
一张他和他学生的照片
Everyone in it had, um,
里面每个人的眼睛都
red eye from the camera flash except for him.
因为闪光灯变红,但他没有
I didn't give it much thought, but it's possible
我当时没多想,但有可能是
that something was blocking his tapetum lucidum.
他的脉络膜层被堵塞了
The reflective part of the retina.
也就是视网膜进行反射的部分
Such as?
被什么堵住了
Best guess would be a melanoma.
极有可能是黑素瘤
We need to get to the coroner's office.
我们得赶去法医办公室
I think I know who arranged Trent Annunzio's murder.
我想我知道是谁策划了特伦特的死亡
You want to tell me what I'm looking at?
你要告诉我这是什么吗
Melanoma cells.
黑素瘤细胞
The medical examiner
验尸官
found them a short while ago what was left
不久前在特伦特·阿农奇奥的眼窝里
of Trent Annunzio's eye sockets.
找到的
He had cancer?
他得了癌症
Not just any cancer.
不止
Uveal melanoma.
是葡萄膜黑素瘤
It's as painful as it is. Untreatable.
很痛苦,而且是不治之症
It's likely he only had a few months to live.
他只剩几个月能活了
I'm confused.
我不懂
I thought you said on the phone
你不是在电话上说
you knew who killed Annunzio.
你知道是谁杀了阿农奇奥吗
I do.
是
Annunzio.
阿农奇奥
Imagine for a moment that, um...
试想一下
he was exactly the man his wife said he was.
假如他就是他妻子说的那种人
He tortured her, physically, psychologically.
在身体和心理上折磨自己的老婆
Forced her to perform sexual acts
强迫她在摄像机前
in front of a camera.
进行性行为
Now imagine he discovers that his favorite
再假如他发现了自己喜爱的
plaything slash punching bag is having an affair
玩物或是出气筒和他的助教
with his teaching assistant, Mr. O'Brien.
奥布莱恩有婚外情
A man like Annunzio,
像阿农奇奥这样
prone to deviousness and violence,
城府极深,有暴力倾向的人
no doubt started plotting his revenge.
一定会设法报仇的
Problem was, he began to experience
问题是,眼痛开始
this-this terrible eye pain.
折磨他了
He consults a doctor.
他去看了医生
He learned his fate.
知道自己命不久矣
Rotten luck, or instant karma... doesn't matter.
霉运,现世报什么的,都不重要了
Annunzio was... was reeling.
阿农奇奥一阵眩晕
All he had left
他只剩下
was his intellect and his anger.
自己的才智和满腔的怒火
So he devised a plan
于是他策定了一个计划
that would not only exact revenge
这计划不仅报复了
upon his wife and her lover,
妻子和她的情人
but also deliver him from a slow and agonizing death.
也使他从病痛中永远地解脱出来
He found Raul Ramirez,
他找上劳尔·拉米雷兹
and he hired him
雇他来
to be his very own executioner.
执行自己的死亡
After that,
之后
it was just a matter of gaining access to O'Brien's apartment.
就剩进入奥布莱恩的住所栽赃了
Probably with a stolen key.
钥匙可能是偷来的
He planted evidence that would implicate O'Brien--
他在那里放了证据陷害奥布莱恩
the phone used to contact Ramirez--
也就是那个用来联系拉米雷兹的电话
and then he writes a recommendation
然后他写了一封推荐信
that he knows would demonstrate
他知道那信
that O'Brien has motive for murder.
会让奥布莱恩看起来有杀人动机
Now all that's left to do is to
接下来就是
destroy any evidence that might unravel his plans:
毁灭一切会使计划败露的证据
Firstly, the incriminating videos
首先是存在他电脑里
he keeps on his computer.
能送他进监狱的视频
Secondly, his eyes.
其次就是他的眼睛
They're proof that he faced a long, horrible illness.
它们能证明他身患重病
And he can't risk anyone discovering his condition.
他并不想冒险被人发现
There may be immediate questions asked
一旦被察,他就会
as to whether he arranged his own murder.
被怀疑是自杀
The only thing he cannot account for
他唯一控制不了的就是
is the unpredictable nature of his would-be assassin.
这个要杀他的人
Ramirez was supposed to kill him
拉米雷兹本应
when he was on his way to his car.
在他回到车上时杀他
Instead, he kills him ahead of schedule,
结果他提前行动了
and makes it look like a robbery gone wrong.
让事情看起来就像抢劫失控了
Now, that's the last thing
这是他最不希望
that he wanted.
发生的事
Annunzio wanted all fingers pointed squarely at O'Brien.
阿农奇奥想让所有罪证都直指奥布莱恩
It's not a perfect theory, Captain, but it fits.
这个假设并不完美,但说得通
I think that Annunzio's wife
我认为阿农奇奥的妻子
and Mr. O'Brien may well be innocent.
和奥布莱恩很可能是无辜的
Well, let's pretend for a second that you're right.
就算你是对的
We can't just cut O'Brien loose based on a theory.
我们不能仅凭一个推论就放了奥布莱恩
Not with the phone in evidence,
何况还有手机作为证物
and a signed confession.
和一份签字认罪的供词
What about Jun?
君怎么样
We didn't have enough to hold her.
我们没有足够的证据逮捕她
We cut her loose to I.C.E..
只能把她交给移民及海关执法局
They already started deportation proceedings.
他们已经开始办她的驱逐出境手续了
Now, I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
if you think this is all part of a master plan
要是你认为这是受害者自导自演的
concocted by the victim,
一场阴谋诡计
then it's a damn good one.
那这可真是天衣无缝
Is this new?
这里新布置了吗
Old data, new location.
还是旧的资料,不过换了个地方
Thought it might jar something loose.
我想也许能发现些蛛丝马迹
Did you get any sleep last night?
你昨晚睡觉了吗
Hard to sleep
明明知道有个疯子
knowing a psychopath may have managed
在自己死前拉了两个无辜的人陪葬
to ruin two lives from beyond the grave.
让人怎么睡得着
Well, for some of us, I suppose.
好吧,不是所有人都这么想
Well, I am gonna have to take a shower before I go to Rikers.
我要去洗个澡,然后去雷克斯岛监狱
Carry on.
洗吧
Oh, you weren't kidding when you said
你说奥布莱恩和拉米雷兹住得很近
O'Brien and Ramirez live close to each other.
原来不是在开玩笑
All part of the frame-up.
都是这场阴谋的一部分
I know, it's just...
我知道,只是...
if I wanted to hire someone from my neighborhood to kill you,
要是我想从我住的地方附近雇人杀你
how would I do it, go door-to-door?
我要怎么做,挨家挨户找人吗
I'm just saying, people who kill for money
我是想说,会为了钱去杀人的人
aren't exactly easy to find.
没这么容易找到
Especially when you're limited by geography.
尤其是在你限定了地理范围的情况下
So, if I wanted you dead,
所以说,如果我想你死
how would I find my Raul Ramirez?
我该怎么去找我的劳尔·拉米雷兹呢
You'd use a menu.
你会从名单上找
Sex Offender Registry.
性侵罪犯资料库
You can't look up killers by locale,
你不能按地区查找杀手
but you can look up rapists.
但你能查到强奸犯
They're a subset of violent offenders.
他们也是暴力罪犯的一种
It's not a leap to imagine that they would
不难想象,如果价格合理
consider murder for hire if the price was right.
他们会考虑替别人杀人
You type in O'Brien's address,
输入奥布莱恩家的地址
find the nearest deviant.
找到最近的离经叛道分子
Only he wasn't the nearest one.
只是他不是最近的那个
There's another guy whose name came up first.
还有另一个人排在他前面
Go back a screen.
回到刚才那个网页
Dennis Kaminski.
丹尼斯·卡明斯基
Multiple rape convictions,
多次被判强奸
set up hidden cameras in women's restrooms.
在女人的卧室里偷放隐形摄像机
And his name came up first
他的名字排在最前面
because he lives in O'Brien's building.
因为他和奥布莱恩住在同一幢楼
I don't get it.
我不明白
If Annunzio wanted to use proximity
如果阿农奇奥想利用地理位置上的
to make O'Brien look guiltier,
接近让奥布莱恩看上去更可疑
why didn't he go to this guy first?
为什么他不先去找这个人
Who says he didn't?
谁说他没有呢
I don't know... I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用说
You didn't do what the police said you did.
你没做那些警察口中的事
Anyway, someone's going to be here to release you soon.
不管怎样, 马上就会有人来放了你
Take care of yourself.
保重
That's it?
就这样吗
I'm sorry, I guess I just, I don't know,
抱歉,我想我只是... 我也不知道
I expected a little more, uh...
我以为你会觉得...
disappointment.
更失望一些
I let that go a long time ago.
我很久以前就释怀了
I want to get clean, Joanie.
我想戒毒,乔恩妮
Liam... I mean it.
廉姆... 我是说真的
I figure after everything you did for me,
我想,在你为我做了这么多事后
I gotta at least try, right?
我至少该试试,对吗
You're not supposed to do it for me,
你不应该为了我才这么做
you're supposed to do it for yourself.
你这么做是为了你自己
Thought maybe, I don't know,
也许,我不知道
you could find me a place to go.
你能帮我找个地方吗
My friend runs the 59th Street Clinic.
我有朋友在59街开了家诊所
If I call her now,
要是我现在打给她
I'm sure she'll make room for you.
她肯定能给你找个房间
Like I said, you have to do this for yourself.
就像我说的,你必须为了自己这么做
I'm not gonna be there waiting for you.
我不会在那等你
Y... you mean to say
你们的意思是说
Trent was behind everything that happened?
是特伦特策划了这一切吗
Before your husband contracted Raul Ramirez to shoot him,
在你丈夫雇劳尔·拉米雷兹杀死自己前
he tried another man,
他联系过另一个人
one Dennis Kaminski.
叫丹尼斯·卡明斯基
Mr. Kaminski was more suspicious of your husband's overtures
卡明斯基先生比拉米雷兹先生更怀疑
than Mr. Ramirez, he also had more experience
你丈夫的要求,他对监视设备
with surveillance equipment.
也更有经验
Fearing that the police were attempting to entrap him,
因为害怕这是警察的圈套
he installed a small camera
他在家门外的走廊里
in the corridor outside of his apartment.
装了一个小型摄像机
Next time he was contacted by his mystery benefactor,
等到下次那个神秘雇主再联系他时
he said it would require a further $1,000
他说除非再多出1000美金
before he would even consider the offer.
否则就不会考虑交易
The next day, the camera recorded this.
就在第二天,摄像机拍下了这个
Jun?
君
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
Well, thanks to this video,
多亏了这段录像
Mr. O'Brien was just released,
奥布莱恩先生刚刚被无罪释放了
which is bully for him but, uh...
虽然他是被冤枉的,但...
doesn't make you any more of a citizen.
你还是无法继续持有公民的身份
I'm still going to be deported?
我仍然会被驱逐吗
Depends.
看情况
Were you serious the other day when you said
那天你说你们已经讨论过
that you two had discussed the possibility of...
在不久的将来结婚的可能性
tying the knot?
那是认真的吗
Because if you were...
如果是...
Captain Gregson has already reached out
格雷森警监已经联络过
to a friend of his in the City Clerk's Office.
他在市政处工作的一个朋友
I can't make any promises,
我不能打任何包票
but my understanding is
但照我的理解是
if you were to get married today
要是你们今天结婚的话
that I.C.E. will have to back off.
移民局就不得不撤销驱逐
It's not how I thought we would do it, but...
虽然不是我想象中的结婚方式,但是...
sure.
当然
Good show, Mr. O'Brien.
干得好,奥布莱恩先生
I texted you. You didn't have to come.
我给你发短信了,你不必来的
As I explained the other day,
就像我那天说的
there's nothing more hazardous to my health than boredom.
没什么比无聊对我的健康更有害了
Besides, I thought it might be nice to meet the ex.
而且我觉得来见见你前男友也挺有意思
I'm pretty sure he's not gonna show.
我很确定他不会出现了
Yet here you sit.
但你还是坐在这
I'll give him ten more minutes.
我再给他十分钟
If there's someplace else you have to be...
要是你还有什么别的地方要去
Not tonight, Watson.
今晚没有,华生
Not tonight.
今晚没有