Launch me exactly the same way you did for Red... I wasn't ready! Faster!
要跟你发射胖红的时候一模一样 我还没准备好... 拼了
Chuck, is that you?
飞镖 是你吗?
This is the house of horrors.
这是什么鬼地方...
I gotta be honest, you look a little... Fine. You look fine. Come on.
我想告诉你 你看起来很挫 好了 你没事 走吧
Bomb's on his way.
炸弹在来的路上
Call in the Piggy Air Force!
立刻出动猪猪空军
My loyal subjects, the treacherous birds have repaid our friendship with an unprovoked act of aggression. The attack will fail. We have glass, we have wood, we have TNT. We tried to kill them with kindness, and now we're just gonna have to... Well, you know. Byebye.
我忠诚的子民们 这些诡计多端的小鸟们 对我们的友善竟报以毫无来由的无理取闹 他们的袭击不会得逞 我们有玻璃 我们有木材 我们还有炸药 我们本想让他们平静的死去 但是我们现在别无选择 那个 你们懂的
Who's gonna go next?
谁想下一个上?
Aim for that ramp.
瞄准那个城堡
Terence! Terence! Terence!
大红 大红 大红