You get in a wierd pipe, man.
管子真奇怪啊
Alright, now these guys are a bit testy, so just let me do the talking.
这些人都不好惹 待会儿 我负责沟通
Hey, you cry baby, where's the Viper Red?
哭鼻子这个 赤毒舌呢
Don't you worry Viper! You will not be forgotten! You will be avenged, Viper! And you don't believe me, you can look at my battle plan, it's all laid out, right here.
别担心 毒舌 我们不会忘记你 我们会为你报仇的 毒舌 你们不信 看看我身后的作战计划 全写好了 就在这
Boss, I can't tell anyone what it is.
头儿 我完全看不懂啊
Well, you gotta really look at it to understand it. Like, that's you guys right here and see, that's Brooklyn. That's where we'll get them dogs.
你要用心看 才能看懂 这是你们在这里 那边是布鲁克林 我们要去那里抓到那两只狗
That ball of fluff got a screw loose. Let's get out of here.
这绒毛球疯了 我们撤
Bottom line is, I'm coming right to you, Tiny Dog. And the big fat brown dog, we will get him too.
反正就是 我要来找你了 小小狗 还有那大块头棕狗 咱也会抓到他
Tiny dog? There are a lot of tiny dogs in the city. I mean, you're a tiny dog. Ok? So let's just go.
小小狗 咱市有不少小小狗 我是说 你也算小小狗呀 咱们快走吧
He also said big fat brown dog. Like Max's new roommate.
他还说了大块头棕狗 像麦克斯的新室友
Not necessarily.
也不一定
Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, you are going to get it!
麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 你会付出代价的