Okay uh, so um, may I ask you a question? Yeah.
好吧,我能问你个问题吗? 好的。
So I would like to make a deal with you.
我想和你们做个交易。
I mean, instead of just asking you for money, I will ask you for a word.
我是说我不直接向你们要钱,而是让你们说一个词。
You give me a word, I take the word, and then I will write a poem with the word inside.
你们给我一个词,然后我会写一首诗将它包含在内。
And if you like it, I mean, if you like my poem, and you feel it adds something to your life in any way, then you can pay me whatever you feel like.
如果你们喜欢我的诗,觉得它能给你们的生活增添色彩,那就随意给我一些报酬。
I will write in English, of course.
当然,我会用英语来写。
Okay. All right. Great. So?
行。 行,很不错。那么?
Pick a word. A word.
选个词吧。 一个词。
Milk shake. Milk shake? Oh, good.Yeah, I was gonna say "rooster prick." But great. Milk shake."Milk shake"?
奶昔。 奶昔?哦,不错。是的,我想说"好斗公鸡"的,不过挺好,奶昔。''奶昔''?
Okay, milk shake.
好的,奶昔。
All right, so.... Good.
好了,那么... 很好。
I gotta say, I like this viennese variation of bum.
我喜欢这个维也纳人变相的乞讨方式。
I like what he said about adding something to your life no?
我喜欢他"给生活增添色彩"那句话,不是吗?
Yeah. So uh, were we having our first fight back there? Yeah.
是的,我们刚才是不是有了第一次争执? 是的。
I think so. I think we were.
我觉得是争执过。
Well, even if we were a little bit, you know. Why does everyone think conflict is so bad?
就算有一点,为什么大家都觉得冲突很糟糕呢?
There's a lot of good things coming out of conflict. Yeah, I guess so.
争执能带来很多好的事物。 对,我也这样想。