"Daydream delusion Limousine eyelash
白日梦般的错觉;豪华车竟有睫毛
Oh, baby, with your pretty face
哦,宝贝,你的脸如此美丽
Drop a tear in my wine glass Look at those big eyes
坠一滴泪入我的酒杯,看着那双大眼睛
See what you mean to me
明白到你对我的意义
Sweet cakes and milk shakes
犹如蛋糕和奶昔
I am a delusion angel
我是迷人的天使
I'm a fantasy parade
我是奇幻的展台
I want you to know what I think. Don't want you to guess anymore.
想让你明白我的心思,不要再继续猜量。
You have no idea where I came from
你不知我来自何处
We have no idea where we're going
我们不知该前往何方
Lodged in life like branches in the river
只管融入生活就像河流的支脉
Flowing downstream Caught in the current
奔腾而下 随波逐流
I carry you You'll carry me
我中有你 你中有我
That's how it could be
就该是这样
Don't you know me?
你明白我了吗?
Don't you know me by now? "
现在你明白我没有?
Great.
太棒了。
Thanks. Thanks, man.
谢谢。 谢谢,伙计。
Here you go.
给你。
Thanks. All right.
谢谢。 不用。
Here. Thank you. Thank you.Good luck, man. Bye. Bye.
给,谢谢你 谢谢。祝你好运。 再见。 再见。
It was wonderful, no? Yeah.
写得很棒,是吧? 是的。