You're subdued.
你好压抑。
Did you give him a beer?
你给它喝啤酒了吗?
No.
没有。
Will you excuse us? We need to talk for a moment.
请回避一下,我们需要谈谈。
Yeah, sure. Oh, me, right.
没问题。是我,好吧。
He's miserable. What happened to him? Nothing.
它很难过,怎么回事? 没事。
We just talked about stuff. What stuff?
我们不过是聊了些事情。 什么事?
Rachel stuff.
关于瑞秋的事。
Oh, Joey, you bummed him out!
乔伊,你害得它都抑郁了
This is the happiest dog in the world. And he spends half a day with you, and look at him!
这可是世上最开心乐观的狗。它才陪了你半天,瞧它现在!
He's breathing.
它还在喘气。
Okay, I'm gonna take him back to Wendy's.
我要把它送回温蒂家。
No, no, no, no! He's fine! Now hey look, look, look!
别啊。它好着呢,你看。
Here's your ball! Get the ball! Get your ball! Get your ball! Get your ball!
快接球!去接球!去接球!
Get...God, what have I done to you? I broke the dog, Pheebs! I broke the dog!
去……天啊,我对你做了什么?我害了这只狗,菲比!我把它整崩溃了!
Well, I'm, uh, going to pick up Mona. What've you got going tonight?
我要去接蒙娜。今晚你要做什么?
Oh, I got big Valentine's plans.
我有个很棒的情人节计划。
I got my Chinese food on the way, and the rest of your saltwater taffy.
我订了中国菜,还有盐水太纪糖可以吃。
You know, it's interesting. Most people think that's made with seawater, when in fact...
有意思的是,多数人以为里面添加了海水 但事实上……
Ross, we actually watched the documentary together.
罗斯,我们是一起看的那部纪录片。
Oh, my Chinese food. I'll get my cash.
我的外卖来了。我去拿钱。
Mona? What are...? Hi!
蒙娜?你怎么…… 嗨!
What are you doing here? I'm supposed to pick you up.
你怎么自己来了?我应该去接你的。
Change of plans. I made you a special Valentine's dinner. Surprise!
计划有变。我帮你做了特制情人节晚餐。大惊喜!
Oh! Hey, Mona! Hi! Hi. Hi, Rachel!
嗨,蒙娜! 嗨,瑞秋。
What's she doing here?
她在这里做什么?
I have no idea.
我不知道啊。
I'll be watching TV if anybody needs me.
如果你们要找我,我在房里看电视。
Seriously, what is she doing?
她到底在这里做什么?
Uh...you know lately, she just likes hanging out here.
最近,她喜欢待在这里。
Why? I think she's lonely.
为什么? 我觉得她很寂寞。
Okay, but it's Valentine's Day.
但今天是情人节。
I know. Can't we ask her to go?
我知道。 我们能请她离开吗?
Well, no, she's way too emotional. And by emotional, I mean crazy!
不行,她情绪波动太大了。其实我是说,她神经失常了。
I'm not here. That's just my Chinese food.
别管我,我的外卖来了。
Oh, my god. She has food delivered here?
天啊!她还把外卖叫到这里来了?
Mm hmm. Yes, she's she's emotional, but, but ballsy.
对,虽说她情绪起伏,但却精力充沛。
You know what I'm going to do? I'm gonna get in my sweats and eat this in bed.
知道我怎么打算的吗?我要去换上运动服,躺在床上吃饭。
And you thought she was gonna be in our way!
你还以为她会妨碍到我们呢!
So, okay. Why don't you open the champagne, and I will be right back. I've got a surprise for you.
你把香槟打开,我马上回来。我有个大惊喜给你。
You got another ex wife back there?
你还有别的前妻也藏在里面吗?
Please start drinking.
请开始喝香槟吧。
I'm just gonna grab the phone. Oh, Rachel! Wait!
我只是来拿电话。 瑞秋,等一下。
Hey, um I I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but, but, um...what're you doing?
我希望你不要误会。可你这是在干嘛?
Oh, sorry, do you need the phone?
抱歉,你要用电话吗?
No, no. Listen, Ross is too nice to say anything, but this is his apartment, and, and, we we gotta have some boundaries,so,
不。听着,罗斯太好心,没办法说出口,但这是他的公寓。我们需要隐私,
so why don't you just go back to your place and and give us some privacy?
你为什么不回你家,给我们留点隐私呢?
But, Mona, I live here.
但是蒙娜,我住在这里。
Happy Valentine's Day!
情人节快乐!
Or, something to remember me by.
这也可以作为分手礼物。
How long has it been this time? 90 seconds.
这次是多久? 九十秒。
That's better.
有进步。
Ninety seconds is a long time not to think about it. Except all I did was think about it.
九十秒没去想那个场景,已经很久了。但其实我满脑子全是那些画面。
You know. It haunts me.
知道吗,我也忘不了。
Up till now, the worst thing I ever saw, was my father doing tequila shots off the naked houseboy.
我之前见识过最不堪入目的事是我爸跟脱光的男仆把酒言欢。
After this, I would gladly make that my screen saver.
看完这个,我甚至乐意把他们的照片做成屏保。
Ok, well, we have to get past this! Why don't we just get rid of the tape and pretend it never existed?
我们得忘了这件事。我们把录像带扔掉,假装不存在怎么样?
I could do that. Okay.
这点我能做到。 好。
Okay. Now all we gotta do is get rid of this chair.
现在我们只要丢掉这张椅子就行。
Oh, thank God! I know.
谢天谢地! 可不是嘛。
Come in!
请进!
Hi. I'm so sorry to barge in on your Valentine, but...I had to get away from the yelling.
抱歉,破坏了你们的情人节。但我实在受不了,他们吵来吵去。
Mona's dumping Ross.
蒙娜要跟罗斯分手。
Oh, my God. Poor Ross.
天啊。 可怜的罗斯。
Oh, great. We have to watch him do yoga in his underwear, but for this he closes the drapes!
平时我们得看他穿内裤做瑜伽,结果现在他却把窗帘拉上了。
Rach, you know that birthing tape you wanted to see? It's here.
瑞秋,关于你想看的那卷生产录影带,在我这里。
Oh, and we should warn you, before you watch it: don't watch it.
我们得在你看之前警告你。千万别看。
Why? You saw it? Is it scary?
为什么?你们看过了?很可怕吗?
Well, let's just say that it's ironic how footage of someone being born can make you want to kill yourself.
讽刺的是 "生"孩子的画面让人很想去"死"。
Well, well now, wait. Now I'm all freaked out. Come on, you guys will watch it with me.
现在我被吓住了,你们能跟我一起看吗?
No, but I'll leave a sweater that smells like me right next to you.
不行,但我会把有我体味的毛衣放在你旁边。
Come on, be seriously, you guys, you're not gonna make me watch this alone? !
说真的,你们不能让我一个人看这种东西。
She's right...of course not. Honey, get the tape.
她说得对,当然不行。亲爱的,去拿录影带。
This reminds me of a very specific part of the tape. Here we go.
这个动作我想起了录影带里的某一段内容。来吧。
Okay. Oh, my.
好吧。天啊。
Woah! Why is that baby torturing that woman? !
为什么宝宝要折磨那个女人?
Why have I seen this thing three times?
为什么这种玩意我要连看三次?
It's still beautiful.
但还是很美好啊。
It's horrible!
好可怕!
I know, I know! I'm so sorry for you! Oh, my god.
我知道,我为你感到难过 天啊。
You guys! You guys, look! What? What? Did her ass explode?
你们快看! 怎么,她屁股爆炸了吗?
No, the baby's out. Look, look.
不,宝宝出来了,你们看。
Oh, look at those little fingers and toes!
看看那些小手指跟小脚趾。
And look how happy the mom is now!
看看妈妈现在有多高兴。
Oh, Rach.
瑞秋。
Oh, screw you guys, you don't have to do it!
去你们的!要生孩子的又不是你们!
Hey. Hey, Wh uh
嗨。 嗨。
What's up? Mona just dumped me.
怎么了? 蒙娜刚刚甩了我。
Oh, man, I'm sorry. Why?
天啊,我很遗憾,为什么?
Well, with everything that's been going on lately, I haven't exactly been the perfect boyfriend.
从我最近的种种表现来看,我算不上个称职的男友。
You know, I mean, I I didn't tell her I got Rachel pregnant. Then I I uh, I gave her a key to my apartment, and then had the locks changed!
我没有告诉她,我让瑞秋怀孕了。我给了她我家的钥匙,然后换了锁。
Then I lied to her about Rachel moving in with me.
关于瑞秋搬到我家的事,我跟她撒了谎。
In a way, I I judge her for not breaking up with me sooner.
其实,我想怪她不早点跟我分手。
Still, that really sucks, man. Just on Valentine's Day. Yeah.
这打击太大了。特别是在情人节。 是啊。
Wait a minute. What are you doing here? Joey Tribbiani without a date on Valentine's Day? What's going on, huh? Girl trouble?
等一下,你在这里做什么?乔伊·崔比安尼在情人节没有约会?发生了什么事?遇上感情困扰了吗?
Sort of. Yeah. Really?
可以那么说。 真的吗?
You don't have to seem so happy about it.
你不必表现得这么高兴。
Sorry. Well, uh look, maybe, maybe I can help.
抱歉,或许我能帮忙。
Hey hey, whatever it is, I am sure it has happened to me.
不论发生了什么事,我相信我也有相同的经验。
You you know, actually once once I got dumped during sex.
事实上,我有次在做爱过程中被甩了。
So anyway, uh, so wh what is it?
到底发生了什么事?
Forget about it. It's no big deal.
算了,没什么大不了的。
Come on, Joey, what is it? It's nothing.
少来了,怎么了? 没事。
Hey, hey, it's me. Why can't you tell me?
你连我都不能告诉吗?
Okay. Sit down.
好吧,坐下。
There's this woman that I like a lot. But it can't happen.
我很喜欢一个女人。但我们不可能在一起。
She's not a Tribbiani?
她不会是你的姐妹吧?
No!
不是!
So, uh, so was she, uh, someone from work?
她是你的同事吗?
Yes.
对。
Well, does she like you?
她喜欢你吗?
Sometimes I think maybe she could. But it doesn't matter, because I can't do anything about it.
有时候我觉得是的。但这都无济于事,因为我不能追她。
Why not?
为什么?
It's complicated.
事情很复杂。
She was with this other guy for a long time. Someone from work too.
她跟另一个男人交往了很久。他也是我的同事。
And I could never do that to the guy, you know? Because we're really good friends.
我不能对他做那种事,因为我们是好朋友。
Ok. So, uh, this this guy, she used to go out with, is, uh...is he still in love with her?
以前跟她交往过的那个男人还爱着她吗?
No, I don't think so.
我想应该不爱了。
Okay. Is he a good guy?
好吧。他是好人吗?
Yeah, he's the best.
对,他最棒了。
Then talk to him.
那就跟他谈谈。
He might be fine with it. I don't know.
他可能不会介意呢。 我不知道。
Joey, come on, it's worth finding out, if you really like her.
乔伊,如果你真的喜欢她,这值得一试。
I do, so much. I can't stop thinking about her. I can't sleep...
我真的非常喜欢她。我没办法不想她,我睡不着……
Okay, Joey, you know what? You you have to go for it.
你知道吗,乔伊,你得尽力去争取。
How often does this happen to you? You you owe it to yourself.
你多久才会动一次真情?你要对自己负责。
Here's your warm milk.
你的温牛奶来了。
I'm I'm gonna...uh...I'm gonna put the bourbon in it at home, you know.
我要回家加点波本酒。
Anyway...seriously, just...just talk to the guy, ok? And let me know how it goes.
说真的,跟那个男的谈谈,好吗?告诉我结果。
It's Rachel.
是瑞秋。
You're having a baby and you need to be prepared.
你要生孩子了,你得做好准备。
And you're gonna make yourself watch the whole thing. Just do it!
你得看完整只录影带。看吧。
I came to the big city to become a star. I'll do anything to make that happen.
我来到这个大城市,希望成为大明星。为了圆梦,我任何事都愿意做。
Anything?
任何事?
Maybe it starts with how she gets pregnant.
可能一开始讲的是她怎么怀上的。