You saved my boy's life. A debt must be repaid.
你救了我儿子的命。我必须报答你。
Don't be so modest. You'll so be rewarded.
别不好意思。你应该得到奖赏。
No, honestly, you don't have to, your highness.
不用,真的不必如此,陛下。
No, absolutely. This merit is something quite special.
不,一定要。这个是一个非常特别的功勋。
You shall be awared a post in the royal household. You shall be Prince Arthur's manservant. Father? !
你会成为皇室内的一名随从。亚瑟王子的贴身随从。爸爸?!
Seems you're a hero. Hard to believe, isn't it?
看来你已经是这里的英雄了。难以置信,是吧?
No. I knew from the moment I met you. You saved my life, remember?
不。我第一次见到你就已经知道了。在你救我性命的那一刻,记得吗?
But...that was magic.
但是,我用了魔法。
Now it seems we've finally found a use for it.
看起来终于找到它的用武之地了。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I saw how you saved Arthur. No.
我看到你用它救了亚瑟的命。不是吧。
Perhaps that's its purpose. My destiny.
也许这就是它存在的意义。我的命运。
Indeed. This book was given to me when I was your age.
的确如此。在你这个年纪的时候我得到了这本书。
But I have a feeling it will be of more use to you than it was to me.
我觉得它对你比当初对我更有用。