Merlin! Remember you're here to work.
梅林!记住你来这里是工作的。
She looks great, doesn't she? Yeah.
她真美,不是吗?没错。
Some people are just born to be queen. No.
有些人天生就是皇后。不是吧。
I hope so, one day. Not that I'd want to be her. Who'd want to marry Arthur?
我希望如此有朝一日。我可不想像她那样。谁会愿意嫁给亚瑟呢?
I thought you liked those real rough, tough, savetheworld kind of men.
我以为你喜欢那些强硬的救世主似的男人。
No, I like ordinary men like you.
不,我更喜欢你这样平凡的人。
Gwen, believe me, I'm not ordinary.
格温,相信我,我一点也不平凡。
No, I didn't mean you! Obviously. Not YOU.But just...you know, I like much more ordinary men. LIKE you. Thanks.
不是,我不是特指你!很明显,不是"你"。只是......我喜欢普普通通的凡人。像你这种。谢谢你。
We have enjoyed 20 years of peace and prosperity. It has brought the kingdom and myself many pleasures.
我们已经安享了20年的和平和繁荣。这些给我和我的王国带来了许多欢乐。
But few can compare with the honour of introducing Lady Helen of Mola.
但这些乐事也很难与能够荣幸的邀请到来自Mola的海伦夫人相比。