Hey guys, guess what? What?
伙计们,你们猜怎么了?-怎么了?
I know it's last minute, but we decided to have a Halloween party.
我知道时间紧迫,但我们决定要办万圣节派对。
Oh good!
太棒了!
And everybody has to wear costumes.
所有人都得变装。
Come on, it'll be fun.
少来了,一定会很好玩的。
Well, I’ll-I’ll be there. I mean I have to wear a costume to all my classes that day anyway so…
我会去的。反正那天上课时我也要变装。
Please tell me you’re not gonna dress up like a dinosaur.
你不会打扮成恐龙吧。
Not two years in a row.
我怎么会连续两年的扮相一样。
I'll come to the party, but I'm not dressing up.
我会去的,但我不会变装。
You have to.
你得变装才行。
No way! Look, Halloween is so stupid! Dressing up, pretending to be someone you’re not…
不行,万圣节太愚蠢了。变装,假装自己是另一个人。
You're an actor.
你可是个演员。
Ross, are you gonna bring Mona?
罗斯,你会带蒙娜来吗?
Yeah. Yeah, I think I will.
我想会的。
The hot girl from their wedding? Yeah.
你在婚礼上认识的那个漂亮女孩?-对。
Well hey-hey if she needs any idea for costumes, she could be a bikini model, or a slutty nurse, or a sexy cheerleader huh—Ooh-ooh, Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre—No-no-no! Slutty Leatherface.
我给她出几个变装的点子。她可以扮成比基尼模特或风骚护士,或性感啦啦队长。或是《德州电锯杀人狂》里的皮脸。不,还是风骚的皮脸好了。
Now, wasn't Joey hitting on her at the wedding too?
乔伊不是也在婚礼上跟她眉来眼去的吗?
That's right, he was hitting on her. And I got her. I guess the better man won.
没错,他确实对她有意思。而我把到了她。我猜最优质的男人才能赢。
Please don't take her from me.
拜托,别把她抢走。
Ursula! Wait! Err-err, it’s me! Phoebe!
厄休拉!等一下,是我,菲比。
Oh, I thought there was a mirror there. Okay, bye-bye.
我还以为那里有面镜子。好吧,再见。
Wait a second! So, what's new with you?
等一下。你最近有什么情况?
Nothing. I mean I'm getting married next week.
没什么,下星期我就要结婚了。
What?
什么?
Yeah! Yeah, it’s gonna be a small ceremony. Just family. His.
婚礼很简单,我们只邀请家人观礼。他的家人。
Huh. Okay. Well, I’m really happy for you.
好吧。我为你感到高兴。
Wait! If umm, if you want to come, I guess that’d be okay.
等一下,如果你也想来的话,我猜应该没关系。
Really?
真的吗?
Sure. Why not? You could be my sister for the day.
当然。你可以当我"那一天"的妹妹。
Yeah. Okay. Umm, y’ know, my friends are having a Halloween party tonight at my old apartment so, you could come. Maybe I could meet the guy you’re marrying.
好吧。我朋友今晚要在我以前的公寓办万圣节派对,你可以来参加。或许我可以见见你未婚夫。
Huh. Well, I’m supposed to be working at the restaurant tonight. I’m supposed to be working right now, so who cares.
我今晚要去餐馆上班。我现在就应该在上班,管他呢!
By the way, it's a costume party.
那是个化装派对。
Oh! Okay, so that's why you're...
所以你才会穿成这样……
No. But thanks.
不是。不过还是谢谢。
Hi! Wait! You're supposed to wear a costume.
嗨。-你应该变装的。
I am! I am a woman who spent a lot of money on a dress and she wants to wear it, because soon she won’t be able to fit into it.
我有啊。我扮成了花大钱买心爱洋装的女人,因为很快她就穿不下了。
I'm Catwoman, who wants to borrow the dress when you're too big for it. Okay.
我是猫女。如果你穿不下,可以把它借给我。-好啊。
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋!
Oh! Oh! Can I give out the candy? I really want to be with the kids right now. You know, ever since I got pregnant I-I have the strongest maternal instincts.
我可以分糖果给他们吗?我想跟孩子们打成一片。自从怀孕之后,我的母性本能就异常强烈。
Trick or treat! Just a minute!
不给糖就捣蛋!-急什么!
Look at you guys! Wow! You are a very scary witch. Thank you.
瞧你们啊!你是个可怕的巫婆。-谢谢。
And you are a very funny clown.Thank you.
你是个好笑的小丑。-谢谢。
And you are so in style right now.
你非常符合现在的流行趋势。
You know, I work at Ralph Lauren. And the whole fall line has got this equestrian theme going on.
你知道的,我在拉夫罗兰的公司工作。今年秋天流行马术主题。
I don't suppose you saw the cover of British Vogue, but...Could I just have the candy?
你应该没看过英国时尚杂志的封面,但是…… -能给我糖果了吗?
Yeah. Sure.
好。没问题。
Oh Catwoman. So we meet again.
猫女,我们又见面了。
So we do, Supergirl.
没错,女超人。
No, it’s me. Phoebe!
不,我是菲比。
Monica, can I talk to you for a second? Listen, I appreciate you getting me the costume...
莫妮卡,我能跟你谈一谈吗?谢谢你帮我找来这套衣服……
Oh, you did this to him?
这是你帮他找的吗?
What? I thought he'd love it. His favorite kid's book was the Velveteen Rabbit!
怎么了?我觉得他一定会喜欢。他最喜欢的儿童读物就是《绒毛兔》。
The Velveteen Rabbit was brown and white!
绒毛兔是棕白相间的!
Well, it was either a pink bunny or no bunny at all.
只有粉红色的兔子装,不然就没得穿了。
No bunny at all. Always no bunny at all!
我本来就不想穿兔子装!没有正好啊!
You didn't dress up either?
你也没有变装?
Yes, I did. I'm Chandler.
不,我有,我扮成了钱德勒。
Dude, what happened?
兄弟,你这是怎么了?
How is that me? Okay. I'm Chandler.
我怎么会是那个样子?-看着。我是钱德勒。
That is so you!
那真的很像你!
When have I ever done that?
我什么时候是那副德行了?
When have I ever done that?
我什么时候是那副德行了?
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋。
Oh! Well you're just the prettiest ballerina I've ever seen. Thank you.
你是我见过最漂亮的芭蕾舞娘。-谢谢。
Oh wow! That deserves another piece of candy. Thank you.
我该再给你一颗糖果。-谢谢。
I have to say, that earns "two-two" pieces of candy. I love you!
就冲这个我也该再给你一些糖果。-我爱你
Ohh… Oh, honey here. Take it all.
甜心,统统拿去吧。
Monica? We need more candy.
莫妮卡,糖果没了。
What? There's only been four kids.
什么?刚刚只来了四个孩子。
Yeah I know, but one of them just said that she loved me so I just gave her everything.
我知道。但有个孩子说她爱我,于是我全部都给她了。
No wonder your pregnant.
难怪你会怀孕。
Hey! Hey.
嗨。-嗨。
What are you supposed to be?
你这次扮成什么了?
Remember the Russian satellite, Sputnik?
还记得俄罗斯卫星,史波尼克号吗?
Well, I'm a potato. Or a "spud" and these are my antenna.
我扮成了马铃薯,或是"史波多"。这是我的天线。
So Sputnik becomes...? Spud-nik! Spud-nik!
所以史波尼克变成了……史波多尼克!
Wow! I don't have the worst costume anymore.
原来我不是变装最失败的人。
Hey all right, Ross came as doody.
好吧,罗斯扮成了一坨屎。
No, I-I’m not doody.
不,我不是屎。
No, space-doodie.
对,你是"屎"波尼克。
Aren't you gonna give me a kiss?
亲爱的。你不打算吻我吗?
Okay, I will. But right after you tell me who the hell you are.
好吧。但我吻了你之后,你得告诉我你是谁。
Ursula? Ursula's fiance?
厄休拉。-厄休拉的未婚夫?
Oh, my god. You're the sister. Yeah.
天啊你是她的妹妹!-对。
Okay, I just slapped my future sister-in-law's ass. Yeah.
我刚刚打了我未来小姨子的屁股。-是啊。
I'm an idiot. Uh, is your mother here? Maybe I can give her a little slap on the butt.
我真蠢。你妈妈在这里吗?我可以打她的屁股。
My mother killed herself. See, and I knew that and...
我妈自杀死掉了。-看吧,我就知道。
Now I'm sweating. Look at me, I'm really sweating. Now I'm saying, "Look at me," I'm getting even sweatier. I think I probably should go.
我满身大汗。瞧啊,我在流汗。跟你说话的功夫,汗还在不断往外冒。我还是走吧。
No-no! That’s okay, we’ll just start over. Okay? Hi! I’m Phoebe.
没事,我们从头来过。嗨,我是菲比。
Eric.
我是艾力克。
Why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么要那样子看我?
'Cause the sweat's getting in my eyes and its burning.
因为汗滴到我眼睛里了,疼得慌。
So, what are you?
你这是什么?
I don't think they have a name for it. I get nervous, and I sweat like crazy.
应该还没有正规的命名。我一紧张就会满身大汗。
No, I-I meant your costume.
不,我是指你的服装。
Oh umm, I’m the solar system. Yeah, my students helped me make it—I teach the second grade.
我扮成了太阳系。是我的学生们帮我做的,我教二年级。
I love the second grade. Really?
我可喜欢二年级了。-真的吗?
Yeah! It’s so much better than first grade when you don’t know what’s going on and definitely better than third grade. You know, with all the politics and the mind games.
比一年级好多了,一年级什么也不懂。也比三年级好。三年级的尔虞我诈,勾心斗角。
So, what do you do? I'm a masseuse, by day.
所以,你是做哪一行的?-我白天做按摩师。
You know you don't have to stand here with me, believe me… No I'm having fun.
你不必陪我,相信我。-不,我觉得很开心。
I’m really—And I’m really-really excited for you and Ursula.
我为你跟厄休拉感到高兴。
I feel very lucky. She's great. I think she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
我觉得自己很幸运,她太棒了。她是我见过最漂亮的女人。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Hey, Joey? Yeah?
乔伊?-什么事?
You read comic books, right? Exclusively.
你看漫画书吧?-我是专家。
Who do you think would win in a fight, Catwoman or Supergirl?
如果猫女跟女超人打架,谁会赢呢?
Catwoman, hands down. Yeah.
当然是猫女。-是吧。
But between you and Phoebe? I'd have to give the edge to Phoebe.
但你跟菲比,我赌菲比会赢。
What? Really?
什么?真的吗?
Are you kidding? Phoebe lived on the street, okay? Plus, she's got this crazy temper. She—She’s not standing right behind me is she?
你开什么玩笑?菲比在街上混过,好吗?而且她生起气来跟疯婆子一样。她没有站在我后面吧?
No, you're fine. All right well, do you think I could take Rachel?
不,你很安全。那么,我能打倒瑞秋吗?
I'm not sure.
我不确定。
What? Come on, I am tough! Punch me right here, as hard as you can!
什么?少来了,我很强悍的!用拳打我这里,用全力!
Will you relax? ! What are you taking this so seriously for? It doesn't matter.
别激动,你为什么这么当真呢?那不重要。
Oh really? Okay? Well what would you say if I told you that, y’ know, Ross or Chandler could beat you up?
真的吗?如果我说罗斯或钱德勒能打倒你呢?
I would say, "Woman, please."
我会说"姑娘,别闹了"。
Ursula's fiance is really sweet. He's a teacher, he does all this volunteer work. You know normally, you know, I don't like sweaty guys. But this one I could just mop him up.
厄休拉的未婚夫人真的很好。他是老师,他会做义工。通常我不喜欢爱流汗的男人。但我愿意帮他擦汗。
Oh, my God, Phoebe! What?
天啊,菲比!-怎么了?
You're getting a crush on your sister's fiance.
你在暗恋你姐姐的未婚夫。
No, I'm not, you are!
不,我才没有,是你!
Here comes the temper.
她的脾气上来了。
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋。
Hi! Y’ know what honey, we’re actually out of candy right now. But someone just went out to get some and I have been giving out money but I’m out of that too. Hey, can I write you a check?
知道吗,亲爱的,我们没有糖果了。但已经有人去买了。我改给孩子们钱,但我的钱也都给光了。我可以开张支票给你吗?
Okay.
好吧。
Okay. What's your name?
好吧,你叫什么名字?
Lelani Mayolanofavich.
李兰妮·马尤拉诺法维奇。
Okay, I'm just gonna write this out to "cash."
好吧,我直接写上"现金支票"。
Hi! Hi, Mona.
嗨。-嗨,蒙娜。
Joey's gonna be thrilled. He was hoping you'd be a slutty nurse.
乔伊一定会很兴奋。他就希望你扮成风骚护士。
Actually, I'm just a nurse.
事实上我只是普通护士。
You'd think that would embarrass me, but you see, I'm maxed out.
你以为我听了这话会觉得丢脸,但我已经丢够脸了。
You made it. Wait-wait! You’re umm, you’re a potato…
你来了。-等一下。你是马铃薯?
Well, I'm a spud...
我是史波多……
And the antennae…Oh my God you’re Spudnik! Yes!
还有天线……天啊你是史波多尼克!-答对了!