手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友记 第8季:第3集 告知罗斯(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Hey, babe. Aren't you excited we're going on our honeymoon?

嘿,宝贝。我们就要去度蜜月了,你期待吗?
Yeah, I am.
我很期待。
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama.
百慕大,巴哈马,来吧,漂亮姑娘。
That's right, get it out of your system while we're alone.
没错,要发作就趁现在没人的时候。
Hey. We came to say goodbye.
我们是来送别的。
Yeah. Have a great honeymoon.
对,祝你们蜜月玩得愉快。
Thanks. I better go pack.
谢谢。我最好去打包行李。
Oh no, I already packed. The only thing I couldn't find, though, was your Speedo.
不 我已经打好包了。我只是找不到你的迷你泳裤了。
A Speedo? I don't have a Speedo. I'm gonna go pack my regular, long bathing suit.
我没有迷你泳裤。我要去打包我那条普通的超长泳裤。
Good, you're still here! Hey!
太好了,你还在!
I wanted to tell you to have a good honeymoon. Thank you!
我想来祝你有个愉快的蜜月。谢谢。
And I also wanted you guys to know that I am telling the father today.
我还要你们知道今天我会告诉孩子他爸。
What? What? What?
怎么了?
We know it's Ross.
我们知道孩子他爸是罗斯。
How? How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
It was his sweater. But, oh, my God!
那是他的毛衣,我们都又惊又喜。
Oh, I so wanted Ross to know first, but I’m so relieved you guys know.
我好希望罗斯是第一个知道的。但你们知道了,我真的松了一口气!
That is so great. And I'm gonna be your baby's aunt!
这真的是太棒了。我要当阿姨了!
I know. Me too!
我知道。我也是!
And I'm gonna be an uncle! Come here.
我要当叔叔了!来吧。
You're all gonna be aunts and uncles.
你们要当孩子的阿姨跟叔叔了。
Yeah, but I'm the only one related by blood.
对,但只有我跟孩子有血缘关系。
Okay. Great! So now that you guys all know you can help me. Give me some advice on how I’m gonna tell Ross!
现在你们知道了,你们可以帮我。建议我该怎么跟罗斯说。
Well, what were you gonna say?
你打算怎么说?
Well I was gonna tell him that I’mI’m gonna have the baby and he can be as involved as he wants.
我要告诉他我想留下孩子,而他想怎么做都可以。
Well that, that sounds good.
听起来很不错。
Yeah, but, you know, how do I start? I mean, what'swhat’s the first thing that I say?
对,但我该怎么开口呢?我是说我的开场白应该是什么?
Okay, great. Thanks.
好吧,太棒了,谢谢。
Hey, good luck. Yeah, bye.
祝你好运! 再见。
Hey, what was that all about?
刚才是怎么一回事?
Well, I guess there's no harm in telling you now. Rachel and Ross are going to have a baby.
看来现在告诉你也没关系了。瑞秋怀了罗斯的孩子。
What? ! I didn't even know that...!Why didn't you tell me? Why am I talking like this?
什么?我完全不知道!你为什么不告诉我?我为什么会这用这种声音说话?
I didn't think you could keep it a secret.
我觉得你藏不住秘密。
What? ! I am an excellent secretkeeper. I have kept all our secrets.
什么?!我的嘴可严了。我一直保守着我们所有的秘密。
What secrets?
什么秘密?
Oh nono Joey, I am not going to tell you because I am an excellent secret keeper.
不,乔伊。我不会告诉你的,因为我的嘴很严。
You'll tell me later? You already know.
待会告诉我?你已经知道了。
Oh, it's so romantic to send people off on their honeymoon.
送别人去度蜜月真的好浪漫。
You know, Monica and Chandler are married. Ross and Rachel are having a baby. Maybe you and I should do something.
你看,莫妮卡跟钱德勒结婚了。罗斯跟瑞秋就要生宝宝了。或许你跟我也该找些事来做。
All in good time, my love. All in good time.
别急,亲爱的,等到合适的时机吧。
Shoot! I left my guitar in their apartment. Well, you can let me in later, right?
该死!我把吉他放在他们家了。你待会能帮我开门吧?
No, I don't have a key. They took mine to give to you.
不行,我没有钥匙。他们拿走我的钥匙说是要交给你。
What? They took mine to give to you.
什么?他们拿走我的说是要交给你。
Why would they take away our keys?
他们为什么要拿走我们的钥匙?
Maybe they don't trust us.
或许他们不信任我们。
No that’s not it. They let me keep my key the last time they were out of town.
不对啊,他们上次出城时还让我帮他们保管钥匙。
You mean the time you broke the ketchup bottle and cleaned it up with Monica's guest towels?
你是说你打破番茄酱瓶,拿莫妮卡给客人准备的毛巾来清理的那次?
Hey, I washed those. No, you didn't.
我洗了毛巾。才没有。
Yeah, that didn't sound like me.
对,那听起来不像我的作风。
Well, what am I gonna do? I really need my guitar.
我该怎么办?我真的要用吉他。
Yeah, I have stuff in there too. What stuff?
我也有东西放在他们家。什么东西?
Monica's chicken parm. I'll take care of it.
莫妮卡的小鸡。我要照顾它们。
Hey, Mr. Treeger? It's Joey Tribbiani. Listen, I need to get into Monica and Chandler's apartment.
崔格先生,我是乔伊·崔比安尼。听着,我得去莫妮卡跟钱德勒家。
It's an emergency! Gas leak. Yeah oh, and bring garlic bread.
有紧急事件。煤气泄漏了,带大蒜面包过来。
Did Rachel find you? No, why?
瑞秋找到你了吗?没有,怎么了?
She was looking for you.
她在找你。
Oh well, I guess I’ll catch up with her later.
那我待会再见她。
Well, she really wanted to talk to you now.
她真的得马上跟你谈。
Yeah, it seemed pretty important.
对,似乎是有重要的事。
Oh, no. What?
哦不。怎么?
I think I might know what this is about.
我想我知道她要跟我谈什么了。
Really?
真的吗?对。
Yeah. Uh, uh we promised we weren't gonna tell anybody this, but...About a month ago, Rachel and I slept together.
我们答应不会告诉任何人。但是……大约一个月前瑞秋跟我上床了。
And?
结果呢?
Wow, I thought you'd be a little more shocked.
我以为你们会大吃一惊。
Oh, sorry. And? !
抱歉。结果呢?
Well, wewe said we’d just do it that one time but, but now I think she may wanna start things up again.
我们说只做一次,但是我想她现在或许想要跟我复合。
Yeah, I don't think that's what it is.
我想不是那样的。
Why? Whatwhat else could it be?
怎么?不然会是什么事?
Oh, wow, I don't feel well.
我觉得不太舒服。
I'm telling you, I'm telling you, that's what it is.
我觉得就是那么一回事。
No wonder she was looking at me all funny during the wedding.
难怪在婚礼上,她看我的眼神怪怪的。
She didn't say anything to you?
她什么都没有告诉你们吗?
Maybe it's something you ate.
或许你吃错东西了。
Please, justjust, just go and talk to Rachel. Yeah, I guess I should.
拜托,去跟瑞秋谈一谈。好吧。
Man, you know what I have to realize? Maybe I'm not the type of guy women can have just one night with.
你们知道我领悟到什么事吗?或许我是那种让女人一夜难忘的男人。
You know, theythey always seem to want a little bit more. I should remember that.
她们对我永远都觉得不满足。我应该记住这一点。
Next.
下一位。
They're kissing. Let's just go around them.
他们在接吻,我们先过去吧。
Oh honey, leave them alone. They're in love.
宝贝,别打扰他们,他们深爱彼此。
I'm in love too. But in an orderly fashion.
我也爱你。不过爱得井然有序。
Next.
下一位。
Hi. Can you do that and walk? Because she said, "Next."
你们能边走边接吻吗?她说"下一位"了。
Sorry, we didn't hear you. We're on our honeymoon.
抱歉,我们没有听到。我们要去度蜜月。
Oh, let me see what I can do. There are some firstclass seats available.
让我来看一下。头等舱还有位置。
Did you hear that? They bumped them up to first class because they're on their honeymoon! Come on. Let's act like we're on our honeymoon.
你听到没有?她让他们升级到头等舱因为他们要去度蜜月!我们假装也要去度蜜月。
We are on our honeymoon.
我们的确是要去度蜜月。
Grab my ass.
快摸我屁股。
Next.
下一位。
Hi. Sorry, I almost didn't hear you, because, you know, I'm just so in love with my new husband. We're on our honeymoon.
抱歉,我差点没听见。我深爱我的新婚丈夫。我们要去度蜜月。
Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜。谢谢。
Okay, Mr. Bing, you'll be in 25J, and Mrs. Bing, you're in 25K.
好了,宾先生,你在25J。宾太太是25K。
Oh no, you see we’re on our honeymoon. So umm, can you do your little thing and bump us up to first class?
哦不,你看,我们要去度蜜月。你能让我们升级到头等舱吗?
I'm sorry, all the firstclass seats are taken. That couple got the last two.
抱歉,头等舱客满了。刚刚那对夫妻拿走最后两个位置。
You see? If we'd gone around them like I said, she'd have given us those tickets! Damn it!
看吧?如果你听我的话,插他们的队,她会给我们头等舱的位置!该死!
25J and K, any chance those aren't together?
25J跟K会不会刚好不连在一起?
I still can't believe they took away my key. You trust me with yours.
我还是不敢相信他们拿走了我的钥匙。你都把你的钥匙交给我保管。
Of course I do! And I'm gonna get it back to you just as soon as they're done with it at the keyshining place.
那当然!等清理钥匙的人把它擦干挣之后我就会还给你。
What the hell is that?
那是什么声音?
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Treeger, what are you doing?
崔格,你在做什么?
You said there was a gas leak in here.
你说有煤气泄漏。
Why not use your key?
你为什么不用钥匙开门?
Because by the time I found it on this thing, the whole place might have exploded.
等我找到他们家的钥匙,这间公寓可能都炸掉了。
If that happens at another building I manage, people are gonna start asking questions. Come on, hurry up!
如果我管理的公寓再发生一次爆炸意外,人们会开始问问题。快一点!
Oh! We could have done that.
要那么做我们也会。
Look at that! Look at that! They’re going into the first class lounge! Do you know what they have in there? No.
你看,他们走进头等舱休息室了。你知道里面有什么吗?不知道。
Me neither. We have to get in!
我也不知道,我们得进去才行。
Just act like you belong. Oh, my God! Oranges! Shh!
装做你是头等舱的客人。天啊!有橘子!嘘。
Nice to see you again.
很高兴又跟你见面了。
Sir, may I see your tickets, please?
先生,麻烦出示你的机票。
Yes, of course.
没问题。
I'm sorry. Would you move your thumb? I can't see the seat number.
抱歉,麻烦将你的姆指挪开,我看不到座位号码。
Oh that’s all right. I have it memorized. It's 1 A.
没关系,我已经背下来了。是1A。
Sir, this isn't a firstclass ticket. I'm sorry.
先生,这不是头等舱的机票,抱歉。
Apology accepted. Excuse us.
没关系,不好意思。
Sir, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
先生,恐怕我得请你们离开。
Fine. Go, go, go!
好吧。跑跑跑!
Hi! Hi.
嗨。嗨。
Hi. Umm, I think there's something that we really need to talk about.
我想我们真的需要好好谈一谈。
I think we do. Why don't we go inside. Look, I know why you're here.
没错,我们先进去吧。我知道你为什么会来找我。
You do? Yeah, and to save you from any embarrassment I think maybe I should talk first.
真的吗?对,为了让你别太尴尬我想或许应该我先说。
Okay. Okay?
好的。好吧。
Ross and Rachel. Rachel and Ross. That's been one heck of a seesaw, hasn't it?
罗斯跟瑞秋。瑞秋跟罗斯。很像是在玩跷跷板,对吧?
What?
什么?
I mean look, thatthat one night we had was fun and…and certainly passionate, but don’t you think it’s better if we just stayed friends?
我是说那晚我们过得既满足又尽性。但你不觉得我们还是当朋友比较好吗?
Seriously, what?
你是说,什么?
Okay, okay. You know what? If you want to, we can do it one more time.
好吧好吧,这样好了。如果你想的话,我们可以再做一次。
I mean I’dI’d be okay with that. In fact, I have some time right now.
我没有问题。事实上我现在就有空。
You know what? Can I, can I talk now?
你知道吗?我可以说话了吗?
Oh, sure. Okay.
当然可以。好的。
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了。
Ross? Ross?
罗斯?罗斯?
Okay, whenever you're ready.
好吧,我等你准备好再说。
And you're the father, by the way. But you got that...
对了,你是孩子他爸,你继续。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
relieved [ri'li:vd]

想一想再看

adj. 放心的,放松的,免除的

 
leak [li:k]

想一想再看

n. 漏洞
v. 漏,渗

 
passionate ['pæʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 热情的,易怒的,激情的

联想记忆
thumb [θʌm]

想一想再看

n. 拇指
v. 翻阅,示意要求搭车

 
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
orderly ['ɔ:dəli]

想一想再看

adj. 有秩序的,整齐的,一丝不苟的,和平的

 
embarrassment [im'bærəsmənt]

想一想再看

n. 困窘,尴尬,困难

 
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
guitar [gi'tɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 吉他

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。