手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友记 第8季:第2集 红毛线衫(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Listen, you know what, sir, for the last time, I don't care what the computer says. We did not take a bag of Mashuga Nuts from the minibar. And we did not watch Dr. DoMeALittle.

听着,先生,我最后一次告诉你。我不管电脑上登记了什么,我们没从房间冰箱拿走一包糖果,我们也没看色情电影。
Oh! Joey uh, were you in our room last night?
乔伊,昨晚你到过我们房间吗?
No.
没有。
I was told the name of the movie would not appear on the bill!
他们说电影片名不会出现在帐单上。
Hi! We're checking out of the bridal suite.
嗨。我们要退掉新婚套房。
That's right, I'm no longer a bride. I'll never be a bride again. Now I'm just someone's wife.
没错,我不再是新娘了。也永远都当不了新娘。现在我不过是某人的太太。
And I'm the happiest guy in the world.
而我是全世界最幸福的男人。
Oh Come on. Honey, don't be upset. We still have so much to look forward to. Oh yeah, right.
亲爱的,别难过。我们的未来充满期待。可不是嘛。
We got the honeymoon.
我们还要去度蜜月。
That's not till Thursday.
那还要等到星期四。
The wedding pictures?
还有婚纱照。
That won't be ready for weeks.
那得等上好几个星期。
Not the disposable cameras from the tables.
但婚宴上用一次性相机拍的照片马上可以洗好。
That's true. I knew I married you for a reason!
没错!我就知道我嫁给你是有原因的!
I’ll tell you what, I will go get them developed and you can go home. Okay.
听着,我拿照片去洗,你先回家吧。好。
What? What did you take a picture of?
怎么?你拍了什么?
Nothing. It was something.
没什么。绝对精彩哦。
Okay, Ross has the cameras. Has he checked out yet?
好吧,相机在罗斯那里,他还没有退房吗?
Are you joking? Checkout is not till noon. And he has a good 11 minutes left.
你开什么玩笑?退房时间是中午。他还有11分钟。
So? So Ross had never checked out of a room a minute before he had to.
所以呢?罗斯从来不会提早退房,一分钟都不浪费。
Yeah, one time, when we were dating, we got a late checkout. He got so excited, it was the best sex we ever had. Until you know, he screamed out "Radisson" at the end.
我们在交往的时候,有一次延后退房。他异常兴奋,那是我们最性福的一次。结果他最后大喊"雷迪森酒店" 真扫兴。
Okay, well, I'm gonna get Ross, get the cameras and get them developed.
好吧,我去找罗斯拿照相机然后把底片拿去洗。
32, Joe. You're 32!
乔伊,你都32岁了!别那么幼稚行吗!
Here's a copy of your bill.
这是你的帐单。
Oh thanks. Champagne, strawberries...Oh, my God! I can't believe Chandler ordered porn on our wedding night.
谢谢。香槟,草莓……天啊!我不敢相信钱德勒在我们的新婚之夜看黄片。
Yeah, that's sad. Mashuga Nut?
对,真可悲。来点糖果吧?
Soaps, shampoos. Are you really taking all this stuff?
肥皂、洗发水,你真的要带这些东西吗?
Why not? It's built into the price of the room.
为什么不行?这全包含在房费里。
Yeah, but you don't need...What is this?
对,但你并不需要……这是什么?
Thread.
针线包。
Score! Where are the disposable cameras?
答对。一次性相机在哪里?
What disposable cameras?
什么一次性相机?
The cameras. Remember last night I asked you to take them.
照相机,昨晚我把它们交给你保管。
No, you didn't. Yes, remember?
没有,你没有给我。怎么没有,记得吗?
Right before we cut the cake, I went up to you and I said...
在切蛋糕前,我找到你说……
Ohoh yeah, youyou came up to me and asked if I could do you a favor, and my Uncle Murray came up to you and handed you a check.
哦对,你问我能不能帮你一个忙。这时墨瑞叔叔走过来交给你一张支票。
And then you said, "Why do they call it a check? Why not a Yugoslavian?" Yeah, then you did that,
然后你问"它为什么叫做支票而不叫南斯拉夫人?"对,然后你笑得魂不附体。
So you don't have the cameras? No, sorry, man.
所以一次性相机不在你手上?没错,抱歉。
So, what? They're gone? Monica's gonna freak!
所以呢,那怎么办?相机不见了,莫妮卡会气疯的!
Well, I’m sure they’re still somewhere here in the hotel. I’llI’ll help you look for them.
它们应该就在酒店里某个地方。我帮你找。
Great. Inin three minutes.
太棒了。再等三分钟。
Hey! Hey!
嗨。嗨。
Are you gonna open the presents without Chandler?
你要丢下钱德勒,自己拆礼物吗?
No! But, they’re callin’ out to me. I mean this little guy even crawled up in my lap.
不,但是……它们在呼换我。这个小家伙甚至都爬到我大腿上了。
Oh come on, Chandler wouldn't mind if I opened just one present. What do you think it is?
我就拆一样礼物,钱德勒不会介意的。你觉得这是什么?
A little mirror that, when you look into it you see yourself as an old woman.
是一面小镜子,只要你一照,就会发现自己变成了老太婆。
A tiny salt shaker!
是个迷你盐罐!
Oh, my God, for tiny salt!
天啊,是用来装迷你盐的!
Oh, wow! Okay. Well, that was fun. Oh, yeah.
好吧,拆礼物真好玩。是啊。
Good. Okay, I’m just gonna wait for Chandler to open the rest of them. Okay.
我会等钱德勒回来一起拆其他礼物。好。
Although, you know, this is part of a saltandpepper set. I mean… I guess you know it may just count as only half present. What do you think?
但这只是调味瓶组的一部分。它只能算半份礼物,你觉得呢?
Well, I guess it's okay to open one more if it's part of a set. You know, it’s probably this one.
如果这是一套的再拆开一样应该没关系,就这个吧。
Or this one!
或是这个。
Hey, how are you feeling? Any morning sickness?
你感觉怎样?晨吐了吗?
Shhshhshh! The guys don’t know yet do they?
嘘……男生们还不知道吧?
No! Joey and Ross don’t know anything and Chandler still thinks that Phoebe’s pregnant.
乔伊跟罗斯什么都不知道。钱德勒还以为是菲比怀孕了。
Yeah that’s right. Chandler does still think I'm pregnant.
没错,钱德勒还以为是我怀孕了。
He hasn't asked me how I'm feeling or offered to carry my bags.
他没问我感觉如何,也没帮我提袋子。
Boy, I feel bad for the woman who ends up with him. After you, of course.
我真替跟他在一起的女人觉得难过。我是指在你之后的女人。
Don’t worry I promise that you will only have to be pregnant for a few more hours, ‘cause I’m going to tell the father today.
别担心,你只需要再假装怀孕几小时。因为今天我要告诉孩子他爸了。
Ooh, is it someone in this building? Is it that tall guy from the first floor?
他就住在这栋公寓吗?是一楼那个高个子吗?
No!
才不是呢!
What? I think he's cute.
怎么?我觉得他很帅啊。
Well then you have his baby.
那你可以去怀他的孩子。
Believe me, I'm trying.
相信我,我正在努力。
Wow. Y’ know it's so weird. You're gonna tell this guy today and he has no idea what's gonna happen.
这种感觉真奇怪。你今天就要告诉这个男人而他完全不知道会发生什么事。
Yeah. You're just gonna knock on his door and change his life forever. You're like Ed McMahon, except without the big check, or the raw sexual magnetism.
你马上就要敲开他的门永远改变他的生活。你就像艾德·麦马汉,只是手上没有拿大额支票,也缺乏原始的性吸引力。
Yeah. Uhhuh, I guess it is pretty big news.
对,这确实是个大消息。
Pretty big? It's huge!
大消息?这可是个天大的消息!
God, this guy doesn't have a clue. He's just walking down the street thinking, "I had sex with Rachel Greene. I rock!"
天啊,这个男人什么都不知道。他走在街上心想"我跟瑞秋·格林做爱了,我太帅了!"
Then, bam! He's a father, everything's different.
然后,砰!他突然当了爸爸!一切都变了。
Well it’s only different if he wants it to be. I mean, I’m not gonna ask him for anything.
除非他真的想当爸爸。我的意思是,我不会对他提出任何要求。
Okay, then. He still has this huge decision to make. Now he's walking around thinking, "Do I want to be a dad?" and then bam!
他还是得做出重大的决定。现在他边走边想"我要当爸爸吗?" 然后,砰!
What was that "bam"?
这次怎么了?
I don’t. He got…hehehehe’s hit by a bus.
我不知道。他可能是被公车撞了。
Hey Joey, what would you do if someone that you slept with told you that she was pregnant?
乔伊,如果跟你上过床的女人告诉你她怀孕了,你会怎么办?
Who called here? Did she sound blond? Huh? Diddiddid she have an accent? I gotta make a call! I should never walked into that Sunglass Hut!
谁打电话过来了?她听起来像金发美女吗?她有口音吗?我得去打个电话。我就不该进太阳眼镜屋的!
Oh Joey! Joey! No, it’s not you! You didn’t get anybody pregnant!
乔伊,乔伊。不是你,你没有让任何人怀孕。
Why would you scare me like that? What the hell's going on? Is somebody pregnant?
你为什么要那样子吓我?发生了什么事?有人怀孕了吗?
Oh, yeah! That's me.
对,我怀孕了。
Oh, my God, Pheebs! You're gonna have a baby?
天啊,菲比,你要生孩子了?
Yes, I am. Oh, my God, I'm gonna have a baby!
对,是的。天啊,我要生孩子了!
Wait a minute, who's the father?
等一下,孩子他爸是谁?
You don't know him. It's not important. He wants nothing to do with me or the baby.
你不认识他,那不重要。他不希望跟我或孩子扯上关系。
Who is this guy? Huh? Who is he? Because I will track him down and kick his ass!
这家伙是谁?我要找到他,痛扁他一顿!
David Lynn.
大卫·林恩。
David Lynn! David Lynn! David Lynn! !
大卫·林恩!大卫·林恩!大卫·林恩!!
Who's David Linn?
谁是大卫·林恩?
Oh some guy from my gym. A little annoying.
我在健身房认识的人,他有点烦人。
Chandler? Hey! Did you find the cameras?
钱德勒。嘿,你找到相机了吗?
No. Did you?
没有。你呢?
Yes. That's why I'm under the table, celebrating.
我找到了。所以我才趴在桌底下庆祝这一幸事。
Well I checked in the uh, lost and found, I talked to the manager, noone’s turned them.
我去失物招领中心问过管理员。没有人捡到。
Well this is great. Y’ know, those cameras were the only thing that was gonna cheer Monica up today, she’s really depressed.
这下可好了。这是今天唯一能让莫妮卡打起精神的事了,她心情很低落。
Now you guys just got married, why is she so depressed?
你们刚刚结婚,她为什么心情不好?
All my energy is going into not asking that question. I can’t believe I screwed this up!
我卯足了劲不去问她那个问题。不敢相信我给搞砸了。
Sorry, man.
我很遗憾,兄弟。
Here's a thought. This is the same ballroom. There's a band. There's gonna be plenty of dressedup people.
我有个点子。你们就是在这个宴会厅请的客。这里有乐队,等一下会有很多人盛装前来。
Are you suggesting we dance our troubles away?
你是说我们可以一跳解千愁?
No, no, no, I'm saying wewe buy more of these at the gift shop throw our tuxes back on and take a few pictures.
不不不,我是说我们到礼品店买一些胶卷,换上礼服拍几张照片。
All we have to is to make sure not to get anybody else's faces.
我们只要不拍到任何人的脸就行。
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
I'm just thinking about your new bride at home, okay?
我只是想到在家等你的新娘。
Dodo really you want to start your life together by letting her down?
你想在携手共度一生的第一天就让她失望吗?
Marriage advice? Really?
你真的要给我关于婚姻的建议吗?
I'm telling you, this looks exactly like your wedding. Aren't these the same flowers?
我是在告诉你,这看起来很像你的婚宴现场。连这些花都是一样吧?
I don't know. Monica picked out the flowers.
我不知道,花是莫妮卡挑的。
What about the chairs? She picked those out too.
椅子呢?也是她挑的。
How about the place settings? That was her.
那会场布置呢?她挑的。
What did you do? I was in charge of the cameras.
你做了什么?我负责看好照相机。
Gift shop? Hmm.
去礼品店吧?嗯。
Hey! Ooh, did you do it yet?
你说了吗?
Not yet.
还没有。
Oh, well what are you doing here? Are you about to do it? Is it Gunther?
那么你在这里做什么?你准备要说了吗?是甘瑟吗?
No. Phoebe, it's not Gunther! Thank God. Because that hair on a baby?
不是。菲比,不是甘瑟。谢天谢地。还好宝宝不会随他的头发。
Phoebe, the father is not here, okay? I haven't told him yet and I don't think I can tell him at all now.
孩子他爸不在这里好吗?我还没有告诉他,我现在根本没办法告诉他。
Why not?
为什么?
I don't know. Let me think. I was walking down the street, thinking, "I'm gonna tell the father today." And then, bam!
我不知道,让我想想。我在街上边走边想,"我今天要告诉孩子他爸了"。然后,砰!
Bus?
你被公车撞了吗?
No, you! Phoebe, you freaked me out. You kept saying how huge this all is.
不!是你!我被你吓到了。你一直在提醒我这是件大事。
Wellwell but it is huge.
好吧好吧,但这的确是件大事。
I know. But I was just thinking about how huge it was for me.
我知道,但我只是在想这对我来说有多重要。
I didn't even go to how huge this was going to be for the father.
我根本没去想这对孩子他爸来说有多重要。
You're thinking about this way too much. Just tell him and get it over with.
你想得太多了。就直接告诉他,把事情做个了断。
It's like ripping off this BandAid, quick and painless. Watch. Oh, mother of...! See?
就像撕掉创可贴一样,越快越不痛。你看。天杀的……我说吧?
Oohoohooh! Are we opening presents?
要拆礼物了吗?
No! No! I shouldn’t have even opened these! I mean I—Joey I am out of control! ! Joey, you have to do me a favor.
不!不!我根本不该拆礼物。乔伊,我的意思是,我控制不了自己。你得帮我一个忙。
No matter what I say, no matter what I do, please do not let me open another present. Okay?
不论我说什么,不论我做什么拜托,不要让我再拆礼物了,好吗?
Okay.
好。
Give me one more. Okay.
再给我一个礼物。好。
Oh good, uh you’re here. Uh Pheebs? Listen uh sit down. II got something I want to say.
很好,你来了,菲比。听我说,坐下,我要告诉你一件事。
All right.
好吧。
Umm, now uh… It’s a scary world out there, especially for a single mom.
外面的世界很可怕,特别是对单亲妈妈来说。
Y’ know, now I always thought you and I have a special bond. So...Phoebe Buffay, will you marry me?
我一直觉得你我之间有种特殊的联系。所以……菲比·布菲,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Joey. Oh, yeah, I'll marry you.
乔伊。我愿意嫁给你。
You can't marry him!
你不能嫁给他!
Hey, lady, your day's over. It's my turn.
小姐,你的风光之日过去了。这次轮到我了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
score [skɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱
vt. 记分,刻

联想记忆
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
depressed [di'prest]

想一想再看

adj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平

联想记忆
annoying [ə'nɔiiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 恼人的,讨厌的

 
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
thread [θred]

想一想再看

n. 线,细丝,线索,思路,螺纹
vt. 穿线

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
disposable [dis'pəuzəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 用完即可丢弃的,可任意处理的
n.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。