Monica: Do you realize this is probably the last time we'll all be here in the coffee house as six single people?
你们有没有意识到,这是最后一次,我们六个单身的人在这个咖啡厅?
Phoebe: Why? ! What's happening to the coffee house? ! Oh!
为什么?!这个咖啡厅要发生什么事了吗?!噢!
Chandler: Yep! From now on its gonna be the four of you guys and me and the misses. The little woman. The wife. The old ball and chain.
从现在开始,只有你们四个,和我以及这位女士。这位小妇人。这位妻子。这个陈旧的婚姻枷锁。
Monica: Old?
陈旧的?
Chandler: The young hot ball and chain.
这个年轻性感的婚姻枷锁。
Monica: That's much better.
好多了。
Rachel: Op! We gotta go!
我们该走了。
Ross: Oh, where are you guys going?
你们去哪里?
Monica: We're gonna pick up the wedding dress then we're gonna have lunch with mom.
我们要去拿礼服,还要和妈妈一起吃午饭。
Ross: Joey, you're having lunch with my mom?
乔伊,你也要去和我妈吃饭吗?
Joey: No, I just heard lunch. But yeah, I can go. Sure!
不,我只听到了"午餐"。我也可以去呀,当然啦。
Ross: You know what? Actually I'm kinda glad they're leaving. Cause I need to talk to you about something.
知道吗?事实上,我很高兴他们离开。有件事我得跟你谈一谈。
Chandler: What's up?
怎么啦?
Ross: Well this may be a little awkward.
也许会有点尴尬。
Chandler: Listen, if you want to borrow money, it's kind of a bad time. I'm buying dinner for 128 people tomorrow night.
如果你想借钱,现在不是时候。明天我要请128个人吃饭。
Ross: No, it's not that, now what I'm going to say to you, I'm not saying as your friend. Okay? I'm saying as it as Monica's older brother.
不是借钱。现在我不是以你朋友的身份,说下面的话,而是以莫妮卡哥哥的身份。
Chandler: But you're still my friend?
但你还是我的朋友?
Ross: Not for the next few minutes.
接下来的几分钟不是。
Chandler: During this time, are you still my best man?
那么现在,你还是不是我的伴郎?
Ross: Nope.
不是。
Chandler: Do I still call you Ross?
我还可以叫你罗斯吗?
Ross: Okay!
是的!
Ross: You guys are getting married tomorrow and I couldn't be more thrilled for both of you, but as Monica's older brother I have to tell you this.
你们就快结婚了,而我激动不已。但是做为她的哥哥,我必须告诉你。
Ross: If you ever hurt my little sister, if you ever cause her any unhappiness of any kind, I will hunt you down, and kick your ass!
如果你伤害了我的妹妹,如果你使她不开心,我会把你摁倒在地上,揣你的屁股。
Ross: What? I'm serious!
怎么啦?我是认真的!
Ross: Come! Hey! Dude! Stop it! Okay? I'm not kidding here!
伙计,不要这样,我不是开玩笑。
Chandler: Hey, I hear what your saying, okay? And, thanks for the warning.
我明白你说的事啦,并且,感谢你的警告。
Ross: No problem.
别客气。
Chandler: So are we friends again?
我们现在又是朋友了吗?
Ross: Yeah.
对。
Chandler: Okay. You won't believe what Monica's older brother just said to me!
你肯定不相信刚刚莫妮卡她哥跟我说了什么!
Rachel: What you doing, Mon?
你在做什么,莫妮卡?
Monica: I'm making a list of all the things that are most likely to go wrong at the wedding. Now, that way I can be prepared.
我在列一些在婚礼上会出问题的事情。这样我可以有所准备。
Phoebe: What are they?
是些什么事情?
Monica: Well, so far I have, my bride's maids dresses won't get picked up, my veil gets lost, or I don't have my something blue.
目前为止,比如没拿礼服,婚纱的蒙面纱找不到,或是我忘了拿蓝色的东西。
Rachel: Hey! Those are all the things I'm responsible for!
我是负责这些的呀。
Monica: I had to go with the odds Rach.
我必须以防万一。
Joey: Hey! You guys! Remember that audition I had a while ago and didn't get the part?
嘿!你们好!记得那个我落选的试演吗?
Rachel: The commercial?
那个广告?
Joey: No!
不是。
Phoebe: That play?
那部戏剧?
Joey: No!
不是。
Monica: That other play?
另外那部戏剧?
Joey: No!
不是。
Phoebe: The movie?
那部电影?
Joey: Yes!
对了!
Phoebe: Oh! The one with the pilot and his dog who flies planes?
是那部关于飞行员和他的狗的?
Joey: No. But, man, that one hurt.
不。不过,那件事很伤我的心。
Joey: Yes that's the one about the soldiers who fight in World War I!
这部电影描述的是一战的士兵。
Phoebe: Oh, yeah! Back then you know, we called the Great War. It really was!
噢,不错呀。不过我们称之为"伟大的战争"它确实是!
Joey: Well anyway, the guy they wanted backed out and now they want me! I start shooting today!
他们希望我回去参演!我今天会有拍摄!
Phoebe: Congratulations!
恭喜!
Rachel: Oh that's great!
太棒了!
Monica: Wait! Wait! Wait! You can't start today! Today's the rehearsal dinner!
等等!可是今晚上你要参加晚宴呀。
Joey: Oh no, I'll be done by then.
我会在开始之前搞定的。
Monica: Oh. Well then way to go you big movie star!
那你快去吧,电影明星!
Joey: I know! All right, I'll see you guys over there! I'm off to fight the Nazis.
再见了各位,我要去和纳粹作战了。
Rachel: Oh, wait Joey! We fought the Nazis in World War II, not World War I.
等一下,乔伊!纳粹是我们二战的敌人,不是一战。
Joey: Whoa! Okay. Yeah well, who was in World War I?
好吧。我们一战的敌人是谁?
Phoebe: Go ahead.
你说吧。
Rachel: You're gonna be late! Go! Go!
你要迟到了!快!快!
Monica: Who did we fight in World War I?
我们一战的敌人是谁?
Rachel: Mexico?
墨西哥?
Phoebe: Yes! Very good.
对!非常棒。
The Assistant Director: Hey Joey! We're ready.
嘿,乔伊!我们准备好了。
Joey: Yeah! Me too.
是呀!我也是。
The Assistant Director: Richard, We're ready for you. Joey Tribbiani, This is Richard Crosby he's playing Vincent.
理查,我们准备好了。乔伊·崔比安尼这位是理查·克洛斯比,他要饰演文森。
Joey: I'm doing my scenes with you?
我要跟你演对手戏?
Richard: Nice to meet you Joey.
很高兴能认识你,乔伊。
Joey: Wow! I can't believe this! This is incredible. I mean you just won an Oscar!
我真不敢相信。不可思议。你刚刚赢得了奥斯卡奖。
Richard: No I didn't.
不,我没有。
Joey: I think you did.
我知道你拿了。
Richard: I think I lost. Three times.
我想我落选了,三次。
Joey: Cookie? Would you? Richard: No.
饼干要吗?不。
The Director: Okay! We're about an hour away from getting the scene lit. So if you guys don't mind, can we run it a couple of times?
现在距离开拍还有一个小时。你们能不能排练一下?
Richard: Yeah, sure.
好的,没问题。
The Director: Okay, all right. Let's do it. And Action!
好的,没问题。好的。开始!
Joey: We have to find the rest of the platoon!
我们得找到其他士兵!
Richard: Forget the platoon! The platoon is gone!
不,忘了他们吧!他们已经完了!
Joey: What? !
什么?!
Richard: The platoon is dead! Face facts Tony!
他们都死了!面对现实吧,东尼!
Joey: So what are we gonna do? ! We have no reinforcements! No food!
我们该怎么办?我们没有援兵!没有食物!
Richard: No, we still have food in the basement! I saw potatoes and some dry pasta!
不,我们在地下室里还有食物。土豆和一些通心粉。
The Director: Hang on a minute! Joey, you keep touching your face. Is something wrong?
等一下!乔伊,你一直在摸脸。有什么问题吗?
Joey: No. Nope, I thought it might be kind of a cool character thing. You know? He's uh, he's a face toucher.
不,没有。我觉得可以把这作为角色的标志性动作。他是个喜欢摸脸的人。
The Director: I don't think so. Let's take it back to Richard's last line. Action!
还是算了吧。我们从理查最后一句台词开始。开拍!
Richard: We may not have any weapons, but we still have food. In the basement I saw potatoes and some dry pasta, and a few tins of tuna!
虽然我们没有武器,但我们还有食物。我在地下室看到土豆,通心粉以及几罐吞拿鱼罐头!
Monica: Honey, we gotta go!
亲爱的,我们该走了!
Chandler: Okay. Here's a question you never have to ask. My dad just called and wanted to know if he could borrow one of your pearl necklaces.
这个问题真的很难启齿,我爸打电话来问能借用你的珍珠项链。
Monica: Did he say what kind of neckline he's wearing?
他有提到他的领口剪栽是哪种吗?
Chandler: No.
没有。
Monica: Well, I only met him once, but I'm guessing plunging?
我只见过他一次,但我猜是低胸?
Chandler: Yeah, He is more of a if-you've-got-it-flaunt-it kind of father.
他是那种不显摆不罢休的老爸。
Monica: I don't have anything like that, but let me go see if Rachel does.
我没有那种项链,我去问问瑞秋有没有适合的。
Chandler: Yes, include more people in this.
对,把更多的人扯进来吧。
Monica: Hey, do you realize that at this time tomorrow we'll be getting married?
你有没有意识到明天我们就结婚了?
Chandler: Wait a minute! I have a date tomorrow night.
我明晚好像有个约会。
Monica: I just, I can't believe that we made it!
我不敢相信我们真的办到了。
Chandler: Well you don't have to sound so surprised.
别一副很讶异的样子。
Monica: I'm sorry but…nothing.
对不起,不过…没事了。
Chandler: What?
怎么啦?
Monica: Well, honestly? Ever since we got engaged I've been waiting for something to flip you out.
好吧,老实说?自从我们订婚之后,我一直等着看你不安的样子。
Chandler: Honestly? Me too.
老实说?我也是。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Yeah. You know I keep thinking that something stupid is gonna come up and I'll go all Chandler. But nothing has.
是的。我一直觉得会有蠢事发生然后我会做钱德勒会做的事。但什么事都没发生。
Monica: Oh, I'm so glad. Thank you so much for staying so calm during this. I mean it's really, it's made me stay calm. I could've been worse!
我真高兴。谢谢你在这段时间一直都非常冷静。这也让我能保持冷静。我可能会变得更糟的。
Chandler: I'll be right there.
我马上回来。
Monica: Hi! If you're calling before Saturday, you've reached Monica and Chandler. But if you're calling after Saturday, you've reached Mr. and Mrs. Bing! Please leave a message for the Bings!
如果你在星期六前打电话来,这里是莫妮卡跟钱德勒家。但如果你在星期六后打电话来,这里是宾氏夫妇家。请留言给宾氏夫妇!
Monica: Hey Maureen! Gosh! Hey, Chandler? This is my cousin Maureen.
嘿,墨琳!天啊!嘿,钱德勒!她是我表妹墨琳。
Chandler: We're the Bings.
我们是宾氏夫妇。
Rachel: Hi! Oh you guys look so beautiful!
嗨!你们打扮得都很漂亮!
Chandler: Mr.and Mrs.Bing!
宾先生跟宾太太!
Ross: Wow Monica! Hey, just so you know I had my older brother talk with Chandler.
哇哦,莫妮卡!告诉你,我以哥哥的身份和钱德勒谈了谈。
Monica: What is that?
你说了什么?
Ross: Well, I told him that if he ever hurt you I would hunt him down and kick his ass!
我告诉他,如果他伤害了你。我会把他摁倒揣他屁股。
Ross: What? ! What is the matter with everybody? ! I am serious! I would kick his ass!
什么?!大家到底怎么啦?!我很认真的!我会揣他屁股的!
Phoebe: Ross, please! My make-up!
罗斯,拜托!我的妆要花了!
Chandler: Hi.
嗨。
Mrs.Bing: Chandler!
钱德勒!
Chandler: Mom. Thanks for wearing something.
妈妈。感谢你穿了些东西。
Mrs.Bing: Oh honey! This is so exciting! I thought we screwed you up so bad this day would never come. Oh and just think. Soon there'll be lots of little Bings.
哦,亲爱的!真令人激动!我以为我们已经害得你不敢结婚了呢。你想想,很快地就会添出不少宾氏小宝宝。
Joey: I can't believe I have to go back to work after this and get spit on again.
我不敢相信,我就要回去工作了,让人家喷一脸口水。
Phoebe: You're lucky. At least the people that spit on you are famous.
你算幸运的。至少喷你口水的人很有名。
Joey: Who spits on you?
谁对你喷过口水?
Phoebe: I don't want to talk about work.
我不想谈工作的事。
Monica: Mrs.Bing. Here, these are my parents, Judy and Jack Geller.
宾太太,这是我爸妈朱迪跟杰克·盖勒。
Mrs.Geller: It's lovely to meet you.
很高兴能见到你。
Mr.Geller: So are you his mother or his father?
你是他妈还是他爸?
Mrs.Geller: Jack!
杰克!
Mr.Geller: What? ! I've never seen one before!
怎么啦?他们两个我从来没碰到过。
Monica: Dad! There's Ross, why don't you go talk to him?
爸!罗斯在那边去,跟他谈一谈吧。
Mr.Geller: I didn't even have a chance to act as though I'm okay with it!
我还没表现我对这种事没关系呢。
Mr.Bing: Hello all!
大家好!
Chandler: Hi dad.
嗨,爸。
Monica: Hi Mr.Bing.
嗨,宾先生。
Mr.Bing: Nora.
诺拉。
Mrs.Bing: Charles.
查尔斯。
Monica: It's so great to see you both here.
真高兴看到你们都在这里。
Mr.Bing: Yes! Although, I think we may be seeing a little too much of some people. Aren't you a little old to be wearing a dress like that?
是呀。尽管,我们可能看某人看的很多了。以你的年龄,是不是不适合穿成这样?
Mrs.Bing: Don't you have a little too much penis to be wearing a dress like that?
那你是不是多了些东西,而不适合穿成这样?
Chandler: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Mr.Geller: Of course you can kick his ass son.
你当然可以揣他的屁股,儿子。
Mrs.Geller: You could kick anyone's ass you want too.
只要你想,你可以揣任何人的屁股。
Ross: Thanks you guys.
谢谢你们。
Monica: Rach! Rach! Hey, could you do me a favor and would talk to Chandler's dad and try to keep him away from Chandler's mom?
瑞秋!瑞秋!快去跟钱德勒他爸聊天别让他钱德勒的妈妈杠上。
Rachel: Yeah! But I don't know what he looks like!
但我不知道他长什么样子!
Monica: He is the man in the black dress.
他穿着黑色连衣裙。
Rachel: Hi! I'm Rachel, a friend of Monica and Chandler's.
嗨!我是瑞秋,莫妮卡跟钱德勒的朋友。
Woman: I'm Amanda.
我是阿曼达。
Rachel: Oh I get it! "A man, duh!"
哦,我明白了。"是男人,才怪!"
Ross: Can I have everyone's attention please? I'm Ross Geller.
大家注意下好吗?我是我是罗斯·盖勒。
Mr.Geller: Doctor Ross Geller.
罗斯·盖勒博士。
Ross: Dad, please! As I was saying, I'm Dr.Ross Geller. And I'm the best man.
爸,拜托!我刚刚说过。我是罗斯·盖勒博士。我是伴郎。
Ross: And this marriage is doubly special for me, because not only is the groom my best friend but uh, the bride is my little sister.
这个婚姻对我有双重特殊意义,不仅仅因为新郎是我最好的朋友,还因为新娘是我的妹妹。
Ross: And, she's the greatest sister a guy could ask for. So if you'd all please join me in raising a glass to the, the couple we're here to celebrate.
她是最好的妹妹。各位请举杯。敬这对新人。
Ross: To the Bings.
敬宾氏夫妇。
All: To the Bings!
敬宾氏夫妇!