Rachel: Switch places with me! Switch places with me! Come on! I'll go under, you go over!
和我换位置,快点!我从下面,你从上面。
Ross: Yeah, I'll get right on that.
是呀,我会那样做的。
Rachel: Oh come on Ross!
快点,罗斯!
Ross: No Rach! Come on! No-no! Yeah, I'm sure we won't get arrested for this.
干吗?不。嘿,瑞秋,不要这样。我们做这样的事是不会被逮捕的。
Rachel: God!
天啊!
Rachel: Hi, officer. Was I going a little too fast?
你好呀,警官。我是不是开的快了点?
Ross: Oh my God.
我的天啊。
Policeman: Can I see your license please?
我能看下你的驾照吗?
Rachel: Oh yes, absolutely! You know, it's weird, but I had a dream last night where I was stopped by a policeman. And then he uh…well I probably shouldn't tell you the rest.
当然可以。有点奇怪,昨天晚上我梦见我被一位警官拦下来,然后他……也许我不应该告诉你剩下的。
Policeman: Your license?
你的驾照?
Rachel: Yes. Here you go Officer uh, Handsome.
对,在这里,警官,帅哥警官。
Policeman: That's Hanson.
是韩森。
Rachel: Oops sorry, my mistake.
对不起,我看错了。
Ross: Dear Lord!
我的天啊!
Policeman: Wow!
哇!
Ross: Here it comes.
准备受死吧。
Policeman: This is a great picture.
这张照片很漂亮。
Rachel: Really? ! You think so? You know, I had just rolled out of bed.
真的?你也这么认为?知道吗,我当时刚起床不多久。
Policeman: Yeah? Well you look phenomenal.
你看起来很不寻常。
Ross: Well she should, it was taken ten years ago!
她当然是!那是10年前拍的!
Rachel: You know you're probably wondering about the old date on there.
你知道的,你也许会对过去的岁月感到惊奇。
Policeman: Yes, I am. You're an Aquarius, huh?
是呀,你是水瓶座的?
Rachel: I bet you're a Gemini.
我猜你是双子座?
Policeman: Nope.
不是。
Rachel: Taurus?
金牛座?
Policeman: Nope.
不是。
Rachel: Virgo?
处女座?
Policeman: Nope.
不是。
Rachel: Sagittarius?
射手座?
Policeman: Yep.
对!
Rachel: I knew it! I knew it, ahh.
我就知道,我就知道!
Policeman: Well I tell you what…
告诉你哦!
Rachel: Yeah?
是?
Policeman: You're not gonna speed anymore right?
你不能再超速了,好吗?
Rachel: I won't speed.
我不会再超速的。
Policeman: And you promise you'll get this taken care of right away.
你发誓你会去换驾照。
Rachel: I promise.
我发誓。
Policeman: And in the meantime you better let him drive. Does he have a license?
还有,最好让他开车。他有驾照吗?
Rachel: Yeah!
有!
Policeman: Can he handle the stick?
他会开手动档的车吗?
Rachel: Oh well…
这个
Ross: I can handle the stick!
我会开手动的车!
Helena: I feel pretty. Oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and…
我感觉很美。非常美。我感觉自己美丽,智慧……
All: Gay!
是弯的!
Monica: That can't be your father.
他不可能是你爸。
Chandler: Believe me, I've been saying that for years. Oh my God!
相信我,多年来我一直是那么告诉自己。我的天啊!
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Chandler: That's Mr. Girabaldi playing the piano.
弹钢琴的人就是嘉利巴迪先生。
Helena: For I'm loved by a pretty wonderful boy!
因为我被帅气出色的小伙所爱!
Helena: Hello! And welcome to the show. I see some of our regulars in the audience. And a couple of irregulars.
嗨!欢迎你们来看表演。在观众席中我看到一些常客。还有一些新面孔。
Chandler: He's coming into the audience. He's coming into the audience.
他要走进观众席里了,他要走进观众席里了。
Monica: Relax! You'll be fine. Oh much better. You're invisible now.
放轻松!你会没事的。好多了,现在你成了隐形人。
Helena: Where are you from?
你是从哪里来的?
Guy: Bakersfield.
贝克斯菲德。
Helena: I'm sorry?
对不起?
Guy: Bakersfield!
贝克斯菲德!
Helena: No, no I heard! I'm just sorry.
不,我听到了!我只是觉得很遗憾。
Chandler: It can't happen like this. Okay? I'll meet you back at the hotel.
我无法面对这种事情,好吗?我们回酒店碰面。
Helena: Oh look, a standing ovation already! So early in the show. Oh turn around honey. let me see your pretty face.
大家看,已经有人站起来鼓掌。节目才刚刚开始。转身吧,亲爱的,让我看看你帅气的脸。
Monica: Can we have our drinks please? ! Waiter? Uh, tress!
我们的饮料能快点送上来吗?!服务生?小姐!
Joey: Hey Pheebs!
嘿,菲比!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Check it out. How much of a man am I? !
你看。我很有男子气概吧?!
Phoebe: Wow! Nice! Manly and also kind of a slut.
哇!太棒了。你很有男子气概,还有点淫荡。
Joey: You know, I'm beginning to see what Jake was talking about.
我开始明白杰克的意思了。
Joey: The silk? Feels really good!
丝质内裤感觉真的很舒服。
Joey: Yeah! And things aren't as…smashed down as I thought they were gonna be.
而那玩意,不像我想象中会挤成一团。
Phoebe: That's great Joe!
那真的是太棒了,乔伊!
Joey: Yeah! And you have so many more choices than you do with men's underwear! Bikini, French cut, thong! And the fabrics! You've got cotton, silk, lace! And you know what I've always wondered about?
比男人的内裤选择多得多。比基尼、法式剪栽、丁字裤。质料有棉、丝、蕾丝。你知道我一直想穿什么吗?
Joey: Pantyhose! You know? They way they start at your toe and go all the way up to here… I should go take these off shouldn't I?
裤袜!从脚趾头开始一路住上拉到,我应该把内裤脱下来了,对吧?
Phoebe: I think it's important that you do.
你最好脱了吧。
Helena: So what's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Chandler: Chandler.
钱德勒。
Helena: Chandler? What an unusual name! You must've had terribly fascinating parents.
钱德勒?那个名字真是与众不同。你的父母一定很出色。
Chandler: Oh, they're a hoot.
他们很有幽默感。
Helena: And who is your friend?
你的朋友叫什么名字?
Monica: I'm Monica.
我是莫妮卡。
Helena: Monica! Where are you from?
莫妮卡!你们从哪里来的?
Monica: New York.
纽约。
Helena: I'm not very fond of New York. Queens I like. Ooh, what is this sparkle something! Honey! Huh?
我不太喜欢纽约。但我喜欢皇后区。这个亮晶晶的东西是什么,亲爱的?
Chandler: Actually Monica and I are engaged.
事实上莫妮卡跟我订婚了。
Helena: Really? ! Congratulations. When's the big day?
真的吗?!恭喜你们。你们什么时候结婚?!
Monica: In two weeks.
两星期后。
Helena: I see. Well, I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. So you're bald?
我知道了。我祝你们两个永远幸福。原来你是个秃头?
Chandler: Wait! Wait! We'd really love it if you could be there.
等一下。我们希望你能来参加我们的婚礼。
Helena: Really?
真的吗?
Chandler: I know it would make me happy, ma' am.
你能来我会觉得很开心,夫人。
Helena: Well I wouldn't miss it for the world. Oh! I'm getting all misty here! You'd think I was having my legs waxed or something.
我一定会去的。我都热泪盈眶了。你们一定会以为我刚刚用热蜡除过腿毛。
Monica: You okay?
你还好吗?
Chandler: Yeah. Thanks for making me do this.
我很好,谢谢你逼我这么做。
Helena: Before we go on with the show, I just want to say to the bride and groom how lucky they are to have found each other. In every life, a little rain must fall. Fortunately, in my life…
在继续表演前我要跟这对新人说,他们非常幸运能邂逅彼此。每个人的人生都会遇到雨天。还好,在我的人生中……
Helena: It's raining men!
天上在下男人!
The Chorus Line: Hallelujah!
哈利路亚!
Helena: It's raining men!
天上在下男人!
The Chorus Line: Amen!
阿门!
Chandler: When I was growing up I played the one on the far left.
我小时候演过最左边那个角色。
Rachel: Remind me to introduce you to someone!
提醒我介绍你给某人认识!
Ross: Who?
谁?
Rachel: Fourth gear!
四挡!
Ross: What? ! What does he want? ! I wasn't doing anything!
他想干什么?我什么都没做。
Rachel: Well maybe he saw your hand slip briefly from the ten and two o' clock position.
也许他看到你的手,老是在十点钟和两点钟方向中间晃动。
Ross: Maybe it's uh Sergeant Sagittarius coming back to flirt some more!
或许是射手座警官折回来想泡你。
Rachel: It's a different guy!
不是刚刚那个警官!
Ross: Good evening officer.
晚上好,警官。
Policeman: Do you know how fast you were traveling back there?
你知道你的时速有多快吗?
Ross: Ah no. I don't, but it could not have been more than sixty.
我不知道,但应该没有超过六十英里。
Policeman: You're right. It was 37.
你说得对,只有三十七英里。
Ross: I mean you're not gonna give me a ticket for driving too slow are ya?
你该不会因为我开得太慢而开我罚单吧?
Policeman: That's right.
没错。
Ross: You know officer I had the weirdest dream last night…
你知道的,警官,昨晚我做了一个非常奇怪的梦……
Rachel: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Policeman: Your license please.
麻烦你把驾照拿出来。
Ross: You don't want to hear about my dream Officer Pretty?
你不想想听听我做了什么梦,警官,可爱警官?
Policeman: It's Petty. I'll be right back with your ticket.
是佩坦警官。我马上帮你开罚单。
Rachel: You have a son!
你有个儿子!
Ross: I know. I know.
我知道。我知道。
Phoebe: Feel better?
你觉得好一点了吗?
Joey: Yeah! Much! Listen, not that I'm you know insecure about my manhood or anything you know, but I think I need to hook up with a woman like right now.
我好多了,听着,我并不是担心我的男子气概,但我觉得我应该马上去泡个女人。
Phoebe: Yeah, I understand.
我了解。
Joey: Yeah! Okay! Hey! Hi!
耶!好!嘿!嗨!
Woman: Hi!
嗨!
Joey: You know, you look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?
你看起来很熟悉,我认识你吗?
Woman: I don't think so.
应该不认识。
Joey: Oh! Maybe it's because I'm on television. I'm an actor on Days of Our Lives.
或许因为我是电视演员。我演过《我们的日子》。
Woman: Wow. Really?
哇,真的吗?
Waitress: 4.50 dollars,please.
一共四块五,谢谢。
Joey: Oh, let me get this.
噢,我来付。
Joey: These are for you.
这是送你的。