Coalition capacity, priorities and support.
联合战斗力 优先权和支持
Let's look now at the twelve firsttier drivers in the current COIN paradigm.
我们现在来看看排行前十二的 通行货比
Tactical and institutional... is always in purple, and noting as such...
战术和制度性总是难以执行 没有像这样...
Kim Baker.
金姆·贝克
Sir, do you have a minute?
先生,你现在有空吗?
If I'm understanding this briefing, I have all the fucking time in the world.
如果我能听懂简要内容 那我有的是时间
Okay. Well, I'm covering the girls' school in Kandahar that was firebombed and I'm wondering if you could give me something, on background, just about the security situation here and the state of the war in general.
好吧,我今天去了坎大哈被燃烧弹烧毁的女校 我在想,你是否能为我提供些参考 就关于这里的安全形势和总体的战况
Yeah, I can give you something. This war is like fucking a gorilla.
对,我可以给你些参考 这场战场就像一只大猩猩
You keep going till the gorilla wants to stop.
除非大猩猩想停 否则你就要一直打下去
I think I can paraphrase that.
我觉得我能听懂这句的意思
Knock yourself out.
赶紧离开那
You know, Afghanistan produces 90% of the world's narcotic opiates. So they say.
你知道,阿富汗生产的鸦片类麻醉剂 占全世界比重的90% 他们也是这么说的
When I worked in the hospital, these men, heroin addicts, would come in with a child.
我在医院工作的时候 这些男人,海洛因依赖者会带一个孩子来
They'd say, "Oh, my son, he broke his arm."
他们说,“噢,我儿子摔断了胳膊”
And while we were tending to the child, the men would steal our morphine.
在我们照顾孩子的时候 那些男人就会偷我们的吗啡
And we would wonder how the arm got broken to begin with.
然后我们会开始猜测 这胳膊是怎么断的
What are we talking about, Fahim?
法希姆,你想说的是什么?