I think I prefer the mast.
我想我还是喜欢桅杆。
Apologies. I used to punch the ironwood trees by the palace to train. Now I feel nothing.
抱歉,我以前训练的时候都是打金刚木。现在我没有任何感觉。
That's severely cool.
这真是太酷了。
Again!
再来!
So, this punching ironwood trees, how long did you have to do that?
那么打金刚木桩,你练了多久呢?
Twenty years. - Oh, 20,20 years.
20年。- 噢,20,20年。
Is there any, you know, faster way?
有没有,你知道的,捷径?
You know, until you, you know, don't feel anything?
你知道的,到你,你知道…没有任何感觉?
No. Besides I don't think hard style is your thing.
没有!而且我觉得你不适合硬朗的风格。
Po, why are you really out here?
阿宝,你到底为什么出来?
I just found out that my dad isn't really my dad.
我刚发现我老爸不是我亲生爸爸。
Your dad? The goose.
你老爸?那只鹅。
That must have been quite a shock.
你一定很震惊吧。
And this bothers you? - Are you kidding me?
这事困扰着你?- 开玩笑?
We're warriors, right? Nerves of steel. Souls of platinum. Like you.
我们是大侠,不是吗?意志如钢铁。元神如铂金。就像你。
So hard-core, you don't feel anything.
骨头这么硬,没有任何感觉。
I was...- So, what are you guys talking about?
我…- 你们两个在讲什么呢?
Nothing. Nothing.
没什么,没什么。
Po's having daddy issues.
阿宝因为老爸问题而烦恼。
I'm so lucky. I don't have any problems with my dad.
我真幸运!我没有老爸的问题。
Maybe it's because Mom ate his head before I was born.
也许因为在我出生前,我老妈就吃掉了他脑袋。
I don't know. - Mantis, this isn't about you. Po is the one freaking out.
我不知道。- 螳螂,这和你没关系。抓狂的是阿宝。
I'm not freaking out. - Po. -I'm freaking in. - Po!
我不抓狂。- 阿宝。-我心平气和。- 阿宝!
What? - We're here. Gongmen City.
什么?- 我们到了。宫门城。
My father's throne.
我父亲的宝座。
He used to let me play here beside him, promising someday, this throne would be mine.
过去他常常让我在旁边玩,有一天许诺我这个宝座会是我的。