手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 功夫熊猫2 > 正文

功夫熊猫2(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:警告

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Show-off. - That is a warning.

炫耀吗?- 这是个警告。
You are no match for our kung fu.
你没法跟我们的功夫抗衡。
I agree. But this is.
我同意。但是这个可以。
Are you familiar with the master of Gongmen City?
你们熟悉宫门城的大师吗?
Master Thundering Rhino? - Yes.
雷霆犀利侠?- 是的。
Son of legendary Flying Rhino? - Yes.
传奇的飞天犀牛侠的儿子?- 是的。
And slayer of the Ten Thousand Serpents in the Valley of Woe? -He's dead.
在绝情谷砍掉一万条大蛇的?-他死了。
That's impossible. Rhino's Horn Defence is impervious to any technique.
这不可能。犀利侠的犀角能抵挡任何招数。
It was no technique. Lord Shen has created a weapon, one that breathes fire and spits metal.
不是武功招数,沈王爷造了一件兵器,喷火吐金的兵器。
Unless he is stopped, this could be the end of kung fu.
如果不能阻止他,这就是功夫的末日。
But I just got kung fu! - And now you must save it.
但是我刚学会功夫!- 所以你必须马上挽救它。
Go! Destroy this weapon and bring Lord Shen to justice!
快去!摧毁那件兵器,用正义制服沈王爷!
OK, here we go! Here we go!
好,出发!出发!
Wait a second. How can I do this?
等等,我怎么可能做到呢?
I mean, how can kung fu stop something that stops kung fu?
我是说,功夫怎么能阻止那个阻止功夫的东西呢?
Remember, Dragon Warrior, anything is possible when you have inner peace.
记住,神龙大侠,当你悟出心气平和,一切皆有可能。
Inner peace. Inner peace. Inner peace.
心气平和,心气平和,心气平和。
Peace on.
继续平和。
Oh, Po? - Peace!
噢,阿宝。- 平和!
Oh, Po, I got you a travel pack.
阿宝,我给你弄个了旅行囊。
I packed you food for weeks. Cookies, buns, vegetables.
里面装了几星期的食物,有饼干,包子,菜。
And I even packed all your action figures. See?
我还给你装了所有的武功玩偶,看!

功夫熊猫2.jpg

I don't know what those are. Never seen them before in my life.

我不知道这些是什么,从来没看见过。
Dad, you got scratches on my Tigress.
老爸,你划到我的娇虎了。
I also packed your paintings of our best time together, just in case you get lonely.
我还装了些我们美好时光的图画,万一你觉得孤单的话。
That's me and you making noodles. And that's me and you eating noodles.
这张是我和你在做面条,看这张是我和你在吃面条。
And that's me giving you a piggyback ride.
这是我在背着你。
That cute? On second thought, I'll hang on to this one.
可爱吧?想了下,这张我还是自己留下来挂着吧。
Hey, they're waiting for me. - Of course, of course.
嘿,他们在等我。- 当然,当然。
You have a job to do...far from home, in a strange city, filled with strange people, and strange noodles, facing horrible danger from which you might never return!
你有事情要做。在远离家的地方一座陌生的城,充斥着陌生的人和陌生的面条面临可怕的危险,也许你永远回不来了。
Don't go, Po! - I gotta go.
别走,阿宝!- 我得去。
I'm the Dragon Warrior. It's kind of my job to save kung fu.
我是神龙大侠,拯救功夫是我的职责。
And if I don't...what am I?
如果我不去,那我是谁?
You're my son.
你是我的儿子。
Right?
对吧?
Po, it's time. - Goodbye.
阿宝,是时候了。- 再见。
Don't worry, Mr. Ping. He'll be back before you can say "noodles".
别担心,平先生。在你下次提到“面条”之前,他就会回来了。
Noodles.
面条。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
warrior ['wɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 勇士,战士,武士

 
horn [hɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 动物角,喇叭,触角,角状物,力量源泉

 
technique [tek'ni:k]

想一想再看

n. 技术,技巧,技能

 
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
impervious [im'pə:viəs]

想一想再看

adj. 不能渗透的,不为所动的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。