手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文

实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:朱尔斯妈妈家的"假警报"

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Okay, Clooney. You're behind the wheel. Park on the street.Keep the engine running, your eyes open. Damon, Affleck's brother, you're with me.
  • 好了 克鲁尼 你来开车临街停靠 提高警惕 望风放哨达蒙 阿弗莱克的兄弟 你们两个跟我来
  • All right, let's do this. Remember, the key's under the flowerpot. Oh, no.Oh, great plan so far. Oh, my god.
  • 好的 开工吧记住 钥匙在花盆下面哦 说好的没有警报呢 我的天哪 哦 不是吧
  • Lewis, get Becky. If we don't know the code, this is gonna turn into an alarm in 60 seconds. Becky, put Jules on. She put me on hold. What is wrong with that girl? This is so not good. What are we supposed to do, Ben?
  • 路易斯 打给贝琪 如果我们不输入密码 60秒后警报就会响贝琪 让朱尔斯接电话 她把我切到等待了 她是不是有病这可不好玩 我们怎么办 本
  • What are we supposed... Stop eating! Uh-Huh! Go look for the computer! Right now! Go! Go! Go! No! Separately! Separate... Ben. Ben, you there?
  • 我们该怎么 别吃了嗯哼 去找电脑 现在 快去快去 笨蛋 分开找 分开本 本你在吗
  • Becky, don't screw around. Put Jules on. It's an emergency. She's in a meeting. Interrupt her.
  • 贝琪 别废话了 快让朱尔斯接电话 情况紧急她正在开会打断她
  • Ben, what's up? Jules, your mother has an alarm. No, she doesn't.
  • 本 怎么了朱尔斯 你妈妈有警报器不可能 她没有
  • Yes, she does. I'm in her kitchen. It's about to go off. What's her code? I have no idea. Ben, listen to me. I know this woman.
  • 但是她有我现在就站在她家厨房里 警报器马上就要响了 密码是什么我不知道 本 听我说 我了解这个女人
  • That is a fake alarm that she bought Off of some infomercial or something, okay? It's not real. It's not connected.It's just to scare off burglars. She says it's fake. It's just to scare off burglars.
  • 这肯定是她在电视广告 或者其他什么上面买的假警报器是假的 没有联网 就是为了吓唬吓唬小毛贼她说这是假的 为了吓唬毛贼用的
  • Oh, well, it's doing a good job. Listen, my parents would never pay for an alarm, okay?They're the cheapest people in America. Okay, well, it hasn't turned into an alarm yet.It's still beeping.
  • 哦 这样 它已经吓死我了要听着 我父母绝对不会花钱按警报器的 他们是全美国最抠门的人了好吧 既然这样 现在为止 警报也还没有响 但是还在哔哔
  • That's 'cause it's a fake.Trust me on this one. Have you found the computer? It's not down here. Lewis, go in there. Davis, in there. Found it! Got it! What?
  • 因为那是个假的啊相信我吧 你们找到电脑了吗这里没有 路易斯 你去那 戴维斯 去那找到了 在这 怎么回事
  • We found two. Which one is hers? The white one or the silver one? The white one or the silver one?The white one or the silver one? White one or the silver one? Your mom's computer? Yes.It's white. I got it fixed for her once.I am positive. The white one!
  • 我们找到了两个电脑 哪个是她的 白色的 还是银色的白色的还是银色的 白色的还是银色的 白色的还是银色的你妈妈的电脑 是的 白色的 我去帮她修过一次 我敢肯定 白色的
  • White. Oh, my god.
  • 白的我 的 天


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Okay, Clooney. You're behind the wheel.

好了 克鲁尼 你来开车
Park on the street.Keep the engine running, your eyes open.
临街停靠 提高警惕 望风放哨
Damon, Affleck's brother, you're with me.
达蒙 阿弗莱克的兄弟 你们两个跟我来
All right, let's do this.
好的 开工吧
Remember, the key's under the flowerpot.
记住 钥匙在花盆下面
Oh, no.Oh, great plan so far. Oh, my god.
哦 说好的没有警报呢 我的天哪 哦 不是吧
Lewis, get Becky. If we don't know the code,This is gonna turn into an alarm in 60 seconds.
路易斯 打给贝琪 如果我们不输入密码 60秒后警报就会响

朱尔斯妈妈家的假警报.jpg

Becky, put Jules on.She put me on hold. What is wrong with that girl?

贝琪 让朱尔斯接电话 她把我切到等待了 她是不是有病
This is so not good. What are we supposed to do, Ben?
这可不好玩 我们怎么办 本
What are we supposed... Stop eating!
我们该怎么 别吃了
Uh-Huh! Go look for the computer!Right now! Go! Go! Go!No! Separately! Separate...
嗯哼 去找电脑 现在 快去快去 笨蛋 分开找 分开
Ben. Ben, you there?
本 本你在吗
Becky, don't screw around. Put Jules on. It's an emergency.
贝琪 别废话了 快让朱尔斯接电话 情况紧急
She's in a meeting.
她正在开会
Interrupt her.
打断她
Ben, what's up?
本 怎么了
Jules, your mother has an alarm.
朱尔斯 你妈妈有警报器
No, she doesn't.
不可能 她没有
Yes, she does.
但是她有
I'm in her kitchen. It's about to go off. What's her code?
我现在就站在她家厨房里 警报器马上就要响了 密码是什么
I have no idea. Ben, listen to me.I know this woman.
我不知道 本 听我说 我了解这个女人
That is a fake alarm that she bought Off of some infomercial or something, okay?
这肯定是她在电视广告 或者其他什么上面买的假警报器
It's not real. It's not connected.It's just to scare off burglars.
是假的 没有联网 就是为了吓唬吓唬小毛贼
She says it's fake. It's just to scare off burglars.
她说这是假的 为了吓唬毛贼用的
Oh, well, it's doing a good job.
哦 这样 它已经吓死我了要
Listen, my parents would never pay for an alarm, okay?They're the cheapest people in America.
听着 我父母绝对不会花钱按警报器的 他们是全美国最抠门的人了
Okay, well, it hasn't turned into an alarm yet.It's still beeping.
好吧 既然这样 现在为止 警报也还没有响 但是还在哔哔
That's 'cause it's a fake.Trust me on this one. Have you found the computer?
因为那是个假的啊相信我吧 你们找到电脑了吗
It's not down here.Lewis, go in there. Davis, in there.
这里没有 路易斯 你去那 戴维斯 去那
Found it! Got it! What?
找到了 在这 怎么回事
We found two. Which one is hers? The white one or the silver one?
我们找到了两个电脑 哪个是她的 白色的 还是银色的
The white one or the silver one?The white one or the silver one? White one or the silver one?
白色的还是银色的 白色的还是银色的 白色的还是银色的
Your mom's computer? Yes.It's white. I got it fixed for her once.I am positive. The white one!
你妈妈的电脑 是的 白色的 我去帮她修过一次 我敢肯定 白色的
White.
白的
Oh, my god.
我的天

重点单词   查看全部解释    
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物
v.

 
code [kəud]

想一想再看

n. 码,密码,法规,准则
vt. 把 ...

 
shark [ʃɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 鲨鱼
n. 贪婪的人,放高利贷的人,老手

 
separate ['sepəreit]

想一想再看

n. 分开,抽印本
adj. 分开的,各自的,

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
interrupt [.intə'rʌpt]

想一想再看

v. 打断,打扰,中止,中断
n. [计算机]

联想记忆
notable ['nəutəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 显著的,著名的
n. 名人

联想记忆
wheel [wi:l]

想一想再看

n. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转
vi.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。