Thank you, thank you. It feels good to be home after the wilds of New York.
谢谢,谢谢。在纽约折腾一番后能回家的感觉真好。
And, uh, you were all missed out there. Well, maybe not you, David.
那边的人很想你们。也许没想你,大卫。
Thank you, Dean. Good to finally have you near. Which brings us to our last item of business today. Diane.
谢谢你,迪恩。你能回来真好。现在要说今天最后一个问题,戴安。
Yes.
是的。
After founding this firm 13 years ago, and seeing it turn from a small corporate nonentity to one of the two top law firms in Chicago, I find that it's time to... it's time for me to resign.
13年前我创建这家律所,看着它从无名的小公司变成芝加哥两家顶级律所之一,我觉得是时候••••••我是时候辞职了。
Diane. -Thank you, but I've given this, um, a lot of thought. I am married now, and I...
戴安。 -谢谢大家 但我已经好好考虑过了。我结婚了,我...
Diane has graciously agreed to hand over the managing partner reigns to Mr. Canning, who is unfortunately out sick(请病假了)没来。是美语口头简单的说法 today.
戴安非常有风度地同意将管理合伙人一职交给坎宁先生,坎宁先生今天很遗憾因病未出席。
But let's give a round of applause to Diane Lockhart.
但我们给戴安•洛克哈特送上最热烈的掌声。
Okay, what's going on? -What do you mean?
出什么事了? -什么意思?
Diane, you recruited me.
戴安,是你雇了我。
I'm here because of you. And now you resign?
我在这里是因为你,现在你却辞职了。
Hold the elevator?
电梯等等。把电梯门先留住,还有人进来,等等.
I'm going to Florrick-Agos.
我要去福&艾律所。
You're kidding me.
你开玩笑的吧。
In a week. No one knows I'm going. No one at Lockhart/Gardner.
一周后。没人知道我要走。洛&加的人都不知道。
What about your clients? -Alicia Florrick is meeting with them individually to encourage them to follow me.
那你的客户呢? -艾丽西娅•福瑞克在与他们分别会面鼓励他们追随我。
I can't do that.
我不能亲自做那事。
I have a fiduciary responsibility to Lockhart/Gardner.
我对洛&加律所有受托责任。
Diane, this is crazy. You're leaving the biggest firm in Chicago for a start-up?
戴安,这太离谱了。你离开芝加哥最大的律所去一家新开张的?
Yes. Come with me. It's a good firm, Dean.
是的。跟我一起走。那是家好律所,迪恩。
Go to Florrick-Agos and see for yourself.
你去福&艾自己看看。