So why did you need me to do this?
为什么要我去做
Because I interfere with the signal.
因为我会干扰信号
Can I go now?This has blown, like, half of my day.
我能走了吧 已经浪费我半天时间了
You do that.Get in your car. Go home.Forget I asked you to do this.
照我说的做 开车回家 忘记是我让你这样做的
Ok. Bye now. Bye.I have tons of these wooden bullets So nothin' funky.
那好 再见 再见 我还有很多这样的木子弹 所以没什么好稀奇的
You don't wanna do this. Trust me.
你不会想这样做的 相信我
That's what you get. - For what?
这就是你的下场 -什么下场
You made me like this.I killed you. I didn't turn you.
是你把我变成这样的 是我杀了你 但我没有把你变成吸血鬼
See, I know what you and your brother are.
我就知道你和你兄弟是吸血鬼
I've been watchin' the two of you.
我一直在监视你们
I knew you'd show up here And I'm glad you did Cause I have some questions.
我知道你会来这儿 而且我很高兴你能来 因为我有一些问题要问你
Me first. Who turned you?How should I know?
我先问 是谁把你变成吸血鬼的 我怎么会知道
Last thing I remember is I'm about to stake your brother,
我只记得 我正要用木桩插你弟弟的时候
And then you grabbed me. That's it.
你就抓住了我 就是这样
Until I wake up in the ground Behind a used-car dealership on highway 4.
直到我醒来发现自己 被埋在第4高速路的二手车交易库后面
Somebody buried me.It happens.You bit me.Damn it.
有人埋了我 这是常有的事 是你咬的我 该死的
It had to be you.You have to have vampire blood in your system when you die.
肯定是你把我变成这样 你死时体内必须有吸血鬼的血 才会转变
I didn't do that.Some other vampire found you,Gave you their blood.
我没那样做 别的吸血鬼找到你 喂你喝他们的血