What happened?Is she ok? - Like you care.
发生什么了 她还好吗 -别装模作样的
She's drunk?As a skunk.Are they serving you in there?
她醉了吗 烂醉如泥 吧台居然卖酒给你?
Uh, I'll take her home.
我会送她回家的
It's on my way. I haven't been drinking.
刚好顺路 我也没喝酒
I would appreciate that, Matt. Thank you.
很感激你 马特 谢谢
You and I will discuss this later.
我们待会再讨论这事
Mmm. Can't wait.Don't let anybody else leave.
恩 我都等不及了 别让任何人离开这儿
All right, the shots are a bribe.
好吧 这酒算是贿赂你的
I need you to answer a question.
请回答我一个问题
What are you really doing in Mystic Falls?
你来神秘瀑布镇到底要做什么
Have you tried the brittle? It wins awards.
你尝过酥糖了吗 美誉度极高哦
Cut the crap.Ok.I have a diabolical master plan.
别胡说八道了 好吧 我有一个邪恶的计划
What is it?Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be
是什么 如果我现在告诉你
Very diabolical, now, would it?
就谈不上邪恶了 不是吗
Ok, look around.Let me know if you see him.
注意 看看四周 发现了就告诉我
What are you doing?Thank you for the vervain.
你在做什么 谢谢你的马鞭草
Now if you'll excuse me.Oh, my god.What is it?
我们先告辞了 天呐 发生什么事了
Excuse me. Excuse me.Can't go out this way.
借过 借过 此路不通