Sorry about that.
真不好意思。
There's loads of magical, massive moments in Harry Potter. But the best one is the simplest one.
影片里充斥着大量的魔法瞬间。然而在我心中,最棒的仍是那个最简单的瞬间。
His transition from an 11-year-old boy without a hope or a dream in the world to it being revealed "you're a wizard".
作为一个没有希望没有梦想的十一岁男孩,哈利突然被告知"你是一名巫师"。
You're a wizard, Harry. -I'm a what? -A wizard. And a thumpin' good' un, I'd wager once you train up a little.
你是名巫师,哈利。-我是什么?-一名巫师,我打赌,如果你稍微练练的话还是名超优秀的巫师哦。
It's a part of universal wish fulfillment.
在那一刻,全世界的愿望都得以满足。
It's not just for children; it's for all of us.
不单只是孩子,我们都是如此。
We'd like to be have taken aside and told we're on this special path.
我们都希望被拉到一边,然后被告知自己将不走寻常路。
Did you really make anything happed?
你身上有没有发生过怪事呢?
Anything you couldn't explain when you were angry or scared?
当你生气或是害怕时,发生一些你无法解释的事情?
And particularly to be told by someone so benign.
尤其当传话者是一位如此慈祥的人时。
This monstrous, terrifying, brutal but gentle and loving creature.
这家伙是李逵的外表 圣母玛利亚的心。
Who wouldn't want to have that happen to them?
谁不想碰到那样的事儿呢?
OK, I'm going to have to look away now.
好啦,我要回避一下。
Because, it's a bit all about moi.
因为接下来讲的都是在下。
He'd have to be trained up a bit, of course.
我得训练它一下 ,当然了。
I can't think of anyone else playing Hagrid other than Robbile.
我无法想象除罗比之外的人来演海格。
He is Hagrid. Yeah, fantastic casting.
他就是海格。选角儿选得太棒了。
Mad and hairy? You wouldn't be talking about me, would you? -No.
毛乎乎的疯子?你们说的不是我吧?-当然不是。
The person I really stood out for and kept banging on about to the point that Chris Columbus said “yes, of course we'll have him was Robbie Coltrane for Hagrid.
我一直死乞白赖的要求克里斯·哥伦布导演用他,他最终答应的会让罗比·科特瑞恩扮演海格。
I could not have borne any other actor to play Hagrid.
我接受不了其他人演海格。
Professor Dumbledore, sir. It wasn't Harry. - Hagrid. - I'd be prepared to swear it in front of the Ministry of Magic. -Hagrid.
邓布利多教授 先生 不是哈利干的。-海格 -我可以在魔法部面前发誓。-海格。
And, that's what Hagrid represents.
这就是海格的性格。
He's the squidgy, benevolent way in which Harry will get there.
满脸胡须却又仁慈亲切,哈利从他那里得到了不少温暖。
And I think a lot of people identify with that.
我想很多人都会认同这一点吧。
Hagrid! -Hello! Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain. -We know about the philosopher's stone.
海格!-你们好!抱歉,我不想无礼,但我现在真没空儿和你们玩。-我们知道魔法石的事了。