Really, one of my favorite moments in all the Harry Potter films is the flight.
哈利波特系列电影中我最喜欢的一幕就是这段飞行。
The foot, the claw dipping into the water.
脚,或者说爪子轻点水面。
Those little details which sell the reality of it.
这样的小细节显得尤其真实。
It's that sense of liberation. That sense of freedom.
这是释放的一幕。自由的一幕。
That sense of connection with the animal.
与动物相通。
And the connection with the elements. So beautifully orchestrated.
与自然相通。天地人和谐之美。
This is a climactic moment in the Potter's saga.
这是波特传奇中的高潮时刻。
Harry and his godfather Sirius Black are in a tumultuous showdown with Voldemort's minions.
哈利和他的教父,小天狼星·布莱克正与伏地魔随从们战作一团。
Nice one, James. -Avada Kedavra.
干得好,詹姆斯。-阿瓦达索命。
When this happens...the way that they slow everything down, all the chaos that surrounding them is stripped back completely.
当事情发生之后...一切都慢了下来,周遭的混乱完全与之剥离开来。
And all you see is this nakedness of the motion from Harry.
你看到的只是哈利赤裸裸的情感。
It's one of those moment when you know a bit of steel has entered Harry Potter's soul.
你明白,那一刻是一根刺入了哈利心中的钢钉。
It's preparing him for that immense battle we all know lies ahead of him.
他因此为即将到来的战斗做好准备。
And it's another reason why he must defeat Voldemort and the Death eaters.
这也是他必须打败伏地魔和食死徒们的另一个原因。
Oh, I wanted it to feel quite operatic.
我想让那一刻有歌剧感。
That's why it's slowed down.
于是我让节奏慢下来。
Yeah, I wish I'd slowed it down even more actually.
嗯,其实我希望当时能把节奏拖得再慢些。
In hindsight I wanted to sort of really milk it.
事后才发觉,其实当时我是想将那个场景做到极致。
I tell you who I really love that scene I love Hellena. She's so wicked.
我爱死海伦娜了,这也是我喜欢那个场景的原因。她如此的邪恶。
You know, the way she operates in and the delight she takes in the moment when she kills Sirius, but there's a very telling moment as she leaves the chamber where she's kind of just looks pleased.
不论是她的表演方式,还是她杀死小天狼星的那一瞬表露出来的欣喜,还有她离开神秘事务司时的一脸满足。