Oh, here's one we took on vacation.
这张是我们在度假。
Hmm. Gaby, these pictureshave to be wholesome.
Gaby,我们得选那些健康向上的照片。
They gotta say...
必须让他们觉得...
"these people will do a great job raising a child."
这家人能把我的孩子抚养好。
So?
那怎么了?
So you're topless.
可你没穿上衣。
Yeah, but it's St. Barts.
没错,可那毕竟是裸体海滩啊。
And your hands are covering my naughty parts.
而且你的手还遮住了我的重要部位。
Do you mean the hand that'sholding the tequila shot
你是指拿着龙舌兰酒那支?
or the one that's holding the Cuban cigar?
还是握着古巴雪茄那支?
Yeah, that was a good trip.
那真是次难忘的旅行。
Gaby!
Gaby!
Fine. We won't use it
好吧,不选这张。
We can't use any of 'em.
哪张都不能选。
Every single picture of the two of us.
这里面每一张照片
We're either drinking or smoking or naked.
要么就是在抽烟喝酒,要么就是在暴露。
So we like to have fun.
我们不过是有点贪玩。
I mean, who doesn't understand that better than an unwed, knocked-up teenager?
那些未婚的年轻妈妈最理解这一点了。
This is serious.
这是正经事。
If we can't sell ourselves as good people...
如果不能让人家相信我们是好人...
Well, then we'll just have to find someone who can do it for us.
那就必须找其他人帮忙。
So you want me to, uh...
这么说你们是要我...
pitch you as parents?
把你们包装成好家长?
You're in advertising. You can do it.
你是做广告的嘛,肯定能行。
Just write us a character reference saying we're great with kids.
只要把我们描写得很适合带孩子就行了。
Oh, this is for you.
哦,这是送给你的。
Oh. Well, you don't have to bribe me.
哦,没必要贿赂我嘛。
We're all friends here.
大家都是朋友。
keeping that in mind, would it also be okay if we were your kids' godparents?
既然这样,那说我们是你家孩子的名义双亲也可以吗?
Oh! Uh... I guess.
噢!呃,我想行。
Great, and can we take some fake pictures to document it?
太好了 我们能照些照片来记载下这一刻吗?
I don't suppose you brought a corkscrew?
你恐怕没带开瓶器吧。