Well, if you ask me, it's a pretty crappything to do. Did you even slow the car down before you pushed her out?
要是问我的话,我觉得你这么做太不象话了。把她推出车之前,你减速了吗?
Okay, first of all, no one asked you.
好了,首先,没人要问你。
And the only reason you care about my mother is because of that ridiculous suggestion she offered.
其次,你关心我妈的唯一原因就是因为她那个无比荒谬的提议。
I think her offer to be our surrogate was very generous.
我想她能代生是很慷慨的事。
Generous? Don't you see the strings attached?
慷慨?你不知道这样做的后果吗?
What strings?
什么后果?
The only reason she offered up her dusty womb is because she's screwed.
她拿出她老旧的子宫为我们生孩子只是因为她手头紧,
Her latest sugar daddy gave her the boot, so mom needs a place to stay and money.
她新交的蜜糖老爹抛弃了她,她要的只是容身之所,还有钱。
So trust me, if she carried our child, we'd be footing the bill for years.
相信我,如果她生了我们的孩子,我们就会跟在她屁股后面付账。
I think your hatred for her is clouding your judgment.
我想你对她的偏见影响了你的判断。
Maybe, but you don't know her like I do.
或许吧,可我比你更了解她。
Okay. You ran away from home fifteen years ago.
好吧。你15年前离家出走。
Did you ever think to talk to her about the stuff that happened between you and your stepdad?
想过把你和你继父的事情告诉她吗?
It wouldn't have done any good.
告诉了也不会有用。
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
Because she knew exactly what was going on with Alejandro and she chose to look the other way.
因为...我和Alejandro的事情她心知肚明,可她却置之不理。
But you never even gave her a chance to step up. You just ran away from home.
可你从来都没给过她机会。你只知道一走了之。
Because if I did, then she, we,
因为如果我给了她机会,她就...我们...
there was a chance she wouldn't have believed me, and, and that would've hurt a lot worse than anything he ever did to me.
她可能根本不会相信我,那样的痛苦会比Alejandro给我的还要多。
She's your mother and she loves you.
她是你母亲,她爱你。
I know it's been a very long time, but maybe you can talk to her about it now.
我知道事情已经过去了很久,不过也许现在可以和她谈谈。
I'm getting her luggage back to herand that's the best I can do.
我把行李拿给她,这是我最大的让步。