Now I know. A lemon needs parts. Ain't nothin' truer than that.
现在明白了。柠檬车就需要零件,这是千真万确的。
Lemon? Yeah. Cars that don't ever work right. Lemons is a tow truck's bread and butter.
柠檬车? 对,那些天生就老出故障的车。柠檬车就是拖车的衣食父母。
Like 'em Gremlins and Pacers we run into at the party and the race and the airport.
就像那些格里莫林和步行者,我们在晚会上碰见的,还有赛场上和机场上的。
Holly, pull up the pictures from the oil platform. I want to know what other type of cars were out there.
霍莉,拉出钻井平台上的照片。我要知道还有其它什么型号的车在那里。
Right. Let's see. There were Hugos and Trunkovs. Are these cars considered lemons?
好,我们看看,还有雨果和特朗考夫。这些车也是柠檬车吗?
Is Popemobile Catholic? Everyone involved in this plot is one of history's biggest loser cars.
教皇专车是天主教徒吗?每一辆被卷入阴谋的车都是史上最失败车型。
And they're all taking their orders from the car behind this engine. Ah. This explains it. What, Tomber?
而且他们听从这台引擎背后那辆车的命令。 啊,这就解释得通了 怎么了,托博尔?
Gremlin, Pacer, Hugo and Trunkov never get together, but they are having a secret meeting in two days.
格里莫林,步行者,雨果和特朗考夫他们从没一起出现过,但他们这两天内有一个秘密集会。
Where's this meeting taking place? Porto Corsa, Italy. That's where the next race is!
集会地点在哪儿? 意大利波图科萨。那是下场比赛的地点!
Then that's a good chance our mystery engine will be there, too.
那也是个在那儿见到我们神秘引擎的好机会。
Your chances are more than good. I just sent him a new clutch assembly yesterday. To Porto Corsa.
简直是天赐良机。我昨天刚给他送了一台离合器总成。发到波图科萨。
Holly, contact Stevenson and have him meet us at Gare de Lyon. Good work.
霍莉,联络史蒂文森,让他在里昂车站与我们会合。干得好。
That three wheeled feller had to be right about a big meeting.
那个三轮车说的集会的事肯定是真的。
You never see this many lemons in one town. 'Less there's a swap meet. How'd you get all that pictures?
还从来没在一个城市里见到这么多柠檬车呢。除非这儿有个跳蚤市场。你怎么拍到他们的照片的?
Well, I reprogrammed Porto Corsa's red light cameras to do recognition scans.
我重写了波图科萨的交通摄像系统,通过这个系统进行识别扫描。
Wow. Not only is you the prettiest car I ever met, but you're the smartest, too. Thank you...I think.
哇,你不仅是我见过的车里最美的,也是最聪明的。谢谢你…我想。
That's a familiar sight. A Hugo being towed. But he looks absolutely perfect!
多熟悉的场景啊,一辆雨果被拖走。但他看起来完整无缺啊!
Of course! They must be the heads of the lemon families.
当然了!他们一定是柠檬车家族的头目。
Makes sense. If I was rich and broke down every day, I'd hire me to tow me around all the time, too!
有道理,我要是有钱,还每天出故障,我也会雇我自己拖着我自己走!
We've got to infiltrate that meeting to find out who's behind all this. Hang on a minute. Hold still. Ow!
我们得潜入那个集会,看看是谁在操控。 稍等,别动 噢!
Ahha. Good job, Miss Shiftwell.
啊哈!干得漂亮,灵智速小姐。