I understood we were meeting at your office.
我以为我们是在你的办公室见面.
This is my office.
这就是我的办公室
Well,it is now.
现在是了.
Mr Magnussen, I have been asked to intercede with you by Lady Elizabeth Smallwood.
麦格纳森先生.我受伊丽莎白·斯茅伍德夫人委托.和你交涉.
On the matter of her husband's letters.
关于她丈夫信件的事.
Some time ago you put pressure on her concerning those letters.
不久前.你利用那些信件对她施压.
She would like those letters back.
她想拿回那些信.
Obviously, the letters no longer have any practical use to you,so with that in mind...
显然.现在那些信对你已没有实际用处.既然如此...
Something I said?
我说的好笑吗?
No, no. I was reading.there's rather a lot.Redbeard?
不.不是.我在看.讯息量挺大的.红胡子?
Sorry. sorry, you were probably talking. - I...
抱歉.你先前好像在说话. - 我...
I was trying to explain that I have been asked to act on behalf of...
我是在说明.有人请我代表...
Bathroom? - Along from the kitchen, sir.
洗手间呢. - 厨房那边.先生.
Ok. - I've been asked to negotiate the return of those letters.
好的. - 有人请我拿回那些信件.
I am aware you do not make copies of sensitive documents.
我知道你没有复制那些敏感文件.
Is it like the rest of the flat? - Sir?
那里跟这里一样吗. - 什么.先生
The bathroom?
洗手间?
Yes, sir. - Maybe not then.
是的.先生. - 那就不用了.
Am I acceptable to you as an intermediary?
你可以接受我作为中间人吗?
Lady Elizabeth Smallwood...I like her.
伊丽莎白·斯茅伍德夫人...我喜欢她
Mr Magnussen, Am I acceptable to you as an intermediary?
麦格纳森先生.你可以接受我作为中间人吗?
She 1s english with a spine.best thing about the english...You're so domesticated.
她是个有骨气的英国人.英国人最好的的一点就是..你们太驯服了..
All standing around, apologising...Keeping your little heads down.
全都站得笔挺.不停地道歉...始终低著你们的小脑袋..
You can do what you like here. No-one's ever going to stop you.
在这里你可以为所欲为.没人会拦著你
A nation of herbivores.
草食动物王国
I have interests all over the world but...Everything starts in england.
我对全世界都狠有兴趣.不过...一切从英格兰开始
If it works here...I try it in a real country.
如果这里行得通...就可以到真正的国家试试了..
The united kingdom,petri dish to the western world.
英国...西方国家的培养皿
Tell Lady Elizabeth I might need those letters so...I'm keeping them.
转告伊丽莎白夫人.我也许用得著那些信...我要留著
Goodbye.anyway...They're funny.
再见...话说回来...它们狠有趣..
Jesus!
天啊!
Did you notice the one extraordinary thing he did?
你注意到他刚刚那非同寻常的行为了吗?
There was a moment that kind of stuck in the mind, yeah.
当然.那个场景我是忘不掉了.
Exactly. when he showed us the letters. - Ok.
正是.他让我们看到了信件. - 好吧.
So, he's brought the letters to london,so no matter what he says, he's ready to make a deal.
这么说他把信带来伦敦了.不管他说了什么.他准备好交易了.
Now, Magnussen only makes a deal once he's established a person's weaknesses,
麦格纳森只会在.完全掌握某人的把柄时.才会交易
The pressure point, he calls it. so, clearly he believes I'm a drug addict and no serious threat.
他称为施压点.显然他深信.我是瘾君子.对他毫无威胁
And of course, because he's in town tonight,
还有.因为他今晚在城里
The letters will be in his safe in his london office while he's out to dinner with the marketing group of gb from seven till ten.
晚上七点到十点他跟英国营销团队共进晚餐时.信件就在他伦敦办公室的保险箱里
How do you know his schedule? - Because I do. right.I'll see you tonight.
你怎么知道他的行程. - 就是知道.好了.我们晚上见
I've got some shopping to do. - What's tonight?
我要去买点东西. - 今晚做什么?
I'll text instructions.
我简讯告诉你.
Yeah, I'll text you if I'm available. - You are, I checked.
我如果有空就简讯你. - 你有空.我查过.
Don't bring a gun. - Why would I bring a gun?
别带枪. - 我为什么要带枪?
Or a knife or a tyre lever.Probably best not to do any arm-spraining,but we'll see how the night goes.
刀和铁撬都别带.最好也别扭伤谁的手臂.但具体情况晚上再看吧
Are you just assuming I'm coming along?
你这是假定我晚上要来
Time you got out of the house, john.you've put on 7lbs since you married and the cycling isn't doing it.
是时候出来活动了.约翰.你婚后长胖了七磅.骑单车也没用.
It's actually 4lbs. - Mary and I think seven.see you later.
只胖了四磅. - 玛丽和我都认为是七磅.回头见