So I was with Joshua for an hour today, and he has not asked me out. It’s just so frustrating!
我今天和Joshua一起一小时了他还没约我出去真让人灰心!
Why don’t you ask him out?
你为什么不约他出来?
Oh, yeah, totally! That’s such a turn-on!
这可真刺激!
Really? It doesn’t seem desperate?
真的?也不是令人绝望的?
Oh-ooh, that’s the turn-on.
那才刺激
He just got a divorce right?
他刚离婚他?
Hmm-mmm.
嗯。
So he’s probably really nervous around women, y'know?
所以他可能在女人周围很紧张你知道吗?
Maybe, you just have to make the first move
要踏出你的第一步.
Yeah but, I’ve never asked a guy out before.
我从没约过别人的.
You’ve never asked a guy out?!!
你从没约过别人?
No. Have you?
你呢?
Thousands of times!! That doesn’t make me sound too good,does it?
很多次了!这一点也不好,对吧?
I don’t even know how I would go about it.
我甚至不知道该怎样去做.
Oh-oh-oh-oh, how I do it is, I look a woman up and down and say, "Hey, how you doin’?"
我要做的是我从头到尾看一个女人,然后说“嘿,你在做什么?”
Oh, please!
拜托!
Hey, how you doin’?
你要怎样做?
You know what, I’m gonna do that, I’m gonna call him up, and I’m gonna ask him out. I can do that.
我要那样做!我要打电话约他,我能行的.
Ask him out. (Practising) How you doin’?
约他出来。还好吗?