亲爱的福尔摩斯先生 我是班布里奇
I'm a Private in Her Majestys Household Guard.
我是皇家禁卫队的列兵
I'm writing to you about a personal matter...
写信给你是因为我自己的事...
One I dont care to bring before my superiors,it would sound so trivial.
这事不值得我向上级报告,因为说来太微不足道了
But I think someones stalking me.
我觉得有人在跟踪我
I'm used to tourists, its part of the job,but this is different.
我已见惯了游客 这是我工作的一部分,但这次不同
Someones watching me.
有人在监视我
He's taking pictures of me every day.
他每天都在偷拍我
I don't want to mention it to the Major, but its really preying on my mind.
我不愿意跟上校汇报 但这件事却使我感到困扰
Uniform fetishist? All the nice girls like a soldier.
恋制服癖? 所有女生都喜欢兵哥哥的
It's sailor. And Bainbridge thinks his stalker is a bloke.
是水手 而班布里奇认为监视他的人是男的
Let's go and investigate. Please.
一起出去调查吧 求你了
Elite guard. - 40 enlisted men and officers.
精英禁卫队 - 由40名士兵和军官组成-
Why this particular Grenadier? Curious.
为什么偏偏盯上这个步兵? 好奇怪
Now youre talking. - OK.
这才像你该说的话 -好.
Bye!
再见!
Er, were just going to... I need, um, Sherlock to help me choose some er...
我们打算去...我需要夏洛克帮我 挑一些...
Ties. - Socks.
领带 - 袜子
Why dont we go with socks? -Yeah.
去挑些袜子怎么样? - 好啊.
I mean, youve got to get the right ones.
我是说 你们得挑些合适的
Exactly, to go with my...
当然 去挑我的...
Tie. - Outfit.
领带 - 套装.
That'll take a while, right?
看来你们一时半会儿回不来了
Is my coat in there? -Yes.
外套在里面吗? - 在呢
I'm just going to take hI'm out for a bit. Run him.
我带他出去一会儿 让他活动活动
I know. You said youd find him a case. -Hmm.
我明白 你说你帮他找了个新案子 - 嗯
Coming, Sherlock? - Coming!
走了 夏洛克? - 马上!
Taxi!
出租车!