只是个把戏罢了,只是个把戏罢了
All right, stop it now.
不.快别说了
No, stay exactly where you are.
不.站在那里别动
Don't move!
别动
All right.
好吧
Keep your eyes fixed on me.Please, will you do this for me?
好好看着我.求你了.你能为我做这件事吗
It was vital that John stayed just where I'd put him
让约翰站在我指定的位置至关重要
and that way his view was blocked by the ambulance station.
那样他的视线就会被救护站挡住
Sherlock!
夏洛克
I needed to hit the air-bag,which I did.
我得落在气垫上.我做到了
Speed was paramount.
速度很关键
The air-bag needed to be got out of the way just as John cleared the station.
气垫得在约翰穿过救护站之前就被移走.
But we needed him to see a body.That's where Molly came in.
但是得让他看到一具尸体,这就是茉莉的活儿了
Like figures on a weather clock,we went one way, John went the other.
就像天气时钟上的数字.约翰和我们各走一边
Then, our well-timed cyclist...put John briefly out of action,
然后就轮到出场精准的车手了,暂时拖住了约翰'..
giving me time to switch places with the corpse on the pavement.
给我争取了和人行道上的尸体换位的时间.
The rest was just window dressing.
剩下的就只是乔装打扮而已.
And one final touch, a squash ball under the armpit.
最后一点.在腋下放个壁球.
Apply enough pressure and it momentarily cuts off the pulse.
压紧一点.就能暂时止住脉搏.
Let me come through, please!
让我过去.
It's all right. - No, he's my friend.
没事的. - 他是我朋友.
It's all right. - No, he's my friend.
没事的. - 他是我朋友.
It's all right, it's all right... - He's my friend, please.
没事的.没事的. - 他是我朋友.