Thanks for fucking breaking it down, Chazz.
真谢谢你把一切都毁了 奇斯
Come on, Pat. Come on.
别这样 帕蒂 别这样
The fucking spark’s gone, right?
火花已经消失了 不是吗?
So? There is more to marriage than a spark.
所以呢? 婚姻需要的可不止是火花
What about love and friendship and support? Yeah, right. Yeah.
爱呢? 友谊呢? 扶持呢? 对 没错 对
Guess what. There are those things. Where are they?
这些东西呢? 它们都上哪儿去了呢?
Fucking come on. I know. I’ve tried all those things.
拜托了 我知道的 我已经尽力了
All right? l feel that shit, but I can’t
好吗? 我知道那些屁事 但我不能…
I can’t fucking pretend I’m attracted to someone when l’m not.
不能对一个不再吸引我的人假装下去
I know. I heard you the first time.
我知道 我一开始就听到了
Please. What the fuck are we doing, all right?
好了 你这是干嘛呢 好吗?
Look. You’re sneaking off with your longlost love.
你溜出去跟你痛失的爱人鬼混
I’m fucking rubbing one out in the living room.
而我在客厅里自己解决
It’s wrong.
这是不对的
It’s not right for the both of us.
这对我们两个来说都是不对的