How's Shelly?
雪丽怎么样?
She's doing great.
她很好
Little angel. Yeah.
小天使 是的
She's doing great.
她非常好
Who's an angel? Shelly.
谁是天使? 雪丽
Shelly is grossly overweight and unhappy.
雪丽已经过分超重, 而且并不快乐
I'm concerned about her, as I am Michael.
我很挂念她和迈克
David. Yeah, Dad.
戴维, 走吧 好的, 爸
Robert Spritzel?
罗伯特.斯普里泽?
Would you get me a paper...
你能在回来的路上....
for the way back, Son? Yeah. ..
给我买一张报纸吗, 儿子? 好的
Fifteen minutes?
15分种?
Yes. I'll see you then.
好, 到时候见
Fuck.
该死
Hey. Hey.
嘿
It's getting cold. Yeah.
已经变冷了 是的
What's the Nipper this week? Thursday.
这个礼拜的节目星期几? 星期四
Thursday's the Nipper? All right.
星期四?好的
Here.
给你
Yeah, can I get some change?
我能换些零钱吗?
Not really.
恐怕不行
Can I just get some quarters? I just need a quarter for a paper.
我能换点硬币吗? 我需要买张报纸
Not really.
不行
All right. I'll get something then.
好吧, 我买点东西
All right.
看看
Small coffee.
小杯咖啡
No, it says $0.72.
上面明明写着0.72美元
After the whole everything, it's $0.80.
反正就是0.80美分
Hey. Hi.
嗨
Where's the paper, David?
报纸呢, 戴维?
I didn't have enough money.
我的钱不够了
You bought a coffee.
可你买了一杯咖啡
What? You bought a coffee.
什么? 你买了杯咖啡
Yeah, that, and then I didn't have enough money after.
对, 没错, 所以就没钱了
What?
什么?
I didn't have enough money after I bought the coffee, so....
我的钱不够了, 因为买了这杯咖啡