Surprise.!Happy birthday, Mom! - Surprise! Happy birthday!
大惊喜.生日快乐. -大惊喜.生日快乐
Oh, my God! Miles! And Jack! What a surprise!
我的天,麦斯和杰克!真是个大惊喜
I can't remember the last time you brought me flowers!
我记不得你上次 带花给我是什么时候了
Happy birthday, Mom. - They're from both of us.
生日快乐,妈 - 这是我们两个送的
A famous actor bringing me flowers for my birthday! - Right? - Yeah!
一个明星在我的生日送花给我? 是吗? - 是的
Don't I feel special? - And champagne.!
我感觉太受宠了 - 还有香槟
Isn't that nice.I hope that girl knows how lucky she is...
没错,那真是太好了.我希望那个女孩儿 知道自己有多幸运
marrying no less than Derek Sommersby.
嫁的人不输给德瑞克桑莫士比
Gosh, that was, like, 11 years ago, Mrs. Raymond.
那大概是十一年前的事了 雷蒙太太
Well, you were wonderful in that show.!
可是你演得很好
Why that didn't make you the biggest movie star in the world is a sin!
它没有让你变成世界级巨星 真是个罪恶
Oh, now, Miles... why didn't you tell me you were coming and bringing this handsome man?
麦斯,你怎么没跟我说你要来?还带了这个帅气的男人
Look how I'm dressed! I've gotta run and put my face on.
看看我穿成什么样子?我要去换个脸再来
You look fabulous, Mrs. Raymond.
你看起来很好,雷蒙太太
Oh, stop it! Make yourselves comfortable.
别这么说!请自便
You boys hungry? - Yeah, I'm hungry.
你们饿了吗? - 我饿了
Just a snack.
吃个小点心而已
This is delicious, Mrs. Raymond. Absolutely delicious.
太美味了,雷蒙太太 真是太好吃了
Mmm. - They're just leftovers.
这只是些剩菜而已
Is this chicken?
这是鸡肉吗?
I could have made something fancier... was coming for a visit and bringing a certain special friend.
我可以做些更精致的菜 如果某人让我知道…某个人要来看我 还带了个特别的朋友
It was a surprise, Mom.
这是个惊喜,妈
And I could've already put clean sheets... on the other bed and the foldout.
我早知道就把干净的床单 铺好在床上了
You are staying. Wendy, Ron and the twins are picking us up at 11:30 to go to brunch at the Sheraton.
你们要留下来 温蒂、朗和双胞胎…会在十一点半来接我们 到喜来登吃早午餐
They do a magnificent job there.
那一家真的做得很好
You talked to Wendy? - Just now.
你跟温蒂有联络?
She's thrilled! And the twins...
刚刚才说的,她非常高兴 双胞胎也是
No, no, I bet. I bet. Yeah. Well, you know, Jack is pretty eager to, uh, to get up to, um...
不,当然是…我知道.但是,杰克急着上…那个…
You know. Uh, but, yeah, absolutely. We'll see how it goes.
不过,当然,我们看看会怎么样
Well, you boys do what you want. I just thought it would be nice for us to be together as a family on my birthday.
你们已经有了自己的计划也可以.我是想在生日的时候 有像样的家庭聚会也不错
I'll be right back.
我马上回来