You just said we couldn't go to the toilet. Oh. Yes.
你刚说我们不能去厕所。 哦?是哦。
Er... Well er... Yeah, well,
呃...那么...嗯,好吧,
Now, we'd better not cross our bridges till we come to them, eh?
现在可不是我们吵架的时候,嗯?
Look on the bright side, eh, ducks?
看事物要看光明的一面,嗯,宝贝儿?
Six, five, zero, zero, six, ten...
六,五,零,零,六,十...
It says here, "Two pints of water per person per day.
" 这里说了,“每人每天可用两品脱的水。”
I wonder if we've got enough bottles.
我想知道我们是否有足够的瓶子。
I'll have a look under the stairs, dear.
我去地下室看一看,亲爱的。
I've measured the water into the bottles, James.
我把水都分装到瓶子里啦,James。
I've labelled them so we don't get in a muddle.
给它们贴上标签,这样我们就不会弄混了。
Oh, good. That's nice, dear.
噢,很好。干得好,亲爱的。
You're very efficient in a national emergency, dearest.
你在国家非常时期可是个高效率的人才啊,最最亲爱的。
Get on with you!
都是拜你所赐!
It says here, "D: Miscellaneous:
这里说,“D:杂七杂八的:”
Salt, tomato ketchup and sauces,
盐,调味番茄酱和沙司,
pepper, matches, toilet paper, disinfectant, vitamin tablets,
胡椒粉,火柴,手纸,消毒剂,维他命丸,
tin opener, knives, forks, spoons.
" 开罐器,刀叉,汤匙。”
Funny. No plates.
真有意思,没说到盘子么。