You are the cutest thing ever. Did you get left behind, little kitty?
真是漂亮的小猫咪 你怎么被丢下了呢?
Shit... okay... you stay there and...
该死... 好 你待在这儿...
Come on.
快
Please help.
帮帮忙啊
God damn it.
见鬼
I've taken five different chocolate bars, and melted them in these Diapers.
我用了五种不同的巧克力 把它们融化在了尿布里
You can taste, look and smell.
你们可以看看 闻闻 尝尝
And the first to guess the five all correctly, wins.
- 第一个猜对所有五种的人就赢了 - 好像脆香米
Crunchy poop.
脆香米便便
Barter. - Pure chocolate and...
Barter - 纯巧克力还有...
Paula? - Have you tried? - Paula?
- 你尝了没?
I'm sorry, I... I need to go. There is somewhere that i need to be, so...
对不起 我... 我得走了 我有个地方要去 所以...
No you can't leave now. We are just started to play the games.
你不能现在就走啊 我们才开始玩游戏
Yeah, well...
呃...
What happened? - It was an accident.
- 怎么回事? - 是个意外
You did this? - It was an accident.
- 是你干的? - 是意外
Oh my god!. - It was an accident, Rose.
- 我的天! - 是个意外 Rose
Oh my God... Norah?
我的天呐... Norah?
What the fuck happened? Norah come out here.
这他妈怎么回事? Norah你给我出来
Get out of that car. - You need to calm down.
- 给我下车 - 你要冷静一点
I'm not going to forgive you. - It was an accident.
- 我不会原谅你的 叫我怎么冷静 - 是个意外啊